Daily reminder that if you support Donald Trump...

Daily reminder that if you support Donald Trump, you've taken the right wing narrative designed specifically for you as a white male losing his power in society hook, line and sinker.

P.S. don't both telling me about how terrible Clinton is, because that's all a part of the narrative and I don't care

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow
youtube.com/watch?v=U4vmkagMS8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0qAGBGW-CiM
youtube.com/watch?v=baOGfo0xOBs
youtube.com/watch?v=_wT099dxqLo
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
asanet.org/research-and-publications/journals/social-psychology-quarterly/why-liberals-and-atheists-are-more-intelligent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This.
To be fair trump has tapped into such mething genuine but he has nothing on policy and is too stupid to recognise what "on message" means

Some Trump supporters are just tired of career politicians whose only skillset is campaigning, and want to see how a political outsider that has proven himself competent in the private sector will do.

pick a cunt , a bullshitter or an idiot. I`d prefer the idiot to be in charge for many reasons , well done america , excellent pair to aim for ,,,, jezzz and you retards think you rule the world

Exactly

Nice bait, faggot

>I`d prefer the idiot
We tried that with GW. We got two ground wars, bank bailouts, and a recession. Can we not try that again?

Buttmad trumptards. Enjoy Nov. 28th.

Oh, I guess I should vote for the party that thinks I'm a fat retarded slob then, right?

Just looking at that image tells you everything you need to know about what Democrats think about blue collar workers.

I don't support trump

Then why would you think this is bait? It's undeniably true.

It's funny because it's true!
I wouldn't be rich if I didn't take advantage of people's gullibility and the loopholes in our system that democrats have tried to fix.
I really do love America!

>false dichotomy
Go third-party then.

Lol i don't care who wins, this is just obvious bait

The entire platform of the republican party is based on convincing poor uneducated people to vote against the majority of their personal interests by using religion and scare tactics. Voting for republican governance keeps all the money farther away from your "blue collar" "class" if there is such a thing anymore

how is voting for trump against his interest exactly? Hillary wants to ruin his job and send his kids to die in WW3

>It's undeniably true.

0/10

>this is bait
>basically quoting the republican narrative word for word

whew

"Don't bother challenging my point of view as I'm too much of an idiot to defend my position with logic and facts."

Go kill your self and take your low effort troll post with you faggot.

oh, so you actually dont have an argument? cool

ITT: CTR damage control

I don't blame em, they'll be out of work in a week, since Hillary will lose and probably be in jail.

Why did obama and other dems unfollow hillary from twitter?

Dems are jumping ship, because in the next day or two a video is coming out in which hillary uses some very racist terms, and she is getting in big trouble with the FBI. the establishment is turning on her, the FBI is even saying they can't find any link between Trump and Russia. He's even gone way up in the over-sampled, misleading Dem polls.

This is amazing. It's like brexit, except even more epic. The liberal/globalist butthurt will be historic

Trump will send his job overseas, just like Trump has done with all of his own companies.

Trump will start WW3 when someone somewhere says something that hurts his fragile little ego and he sends the US military to bomb them into oblivion.

If I was american, I'd vote trump. The CIA would take him out before he got in office, fuck both your candidates.
Seriously though isn't it part of that constitution you fucks keep going on about that if you don't like the government you can overthrow it? Pretty sure that's the main reason yous had guns in the first place.
Fuck voting, start an uprising and kill both these shits

there is a right wing narrative but there's plenty of reasons to vote for trump

you're a fucking idiot my dude. stop posting.

Ah man. CTR hitting it hard after seeing Hillary's hopes and dreams go down in flames. You must realize how transparent and ridiculous you sound. The shit on spacebook is even better. Demos losing their shit everywhere. Actually blaming the Russians. The faggotry and butthurt is way over 5,000 now. Now that the FBI and The New York Times has squashed that Russian nonsense the fall back plan is to revert to calling Trump supporters racist, insecure white males who are afraid to lose their white privilege. It's so pathetic. Now that Obama and Michelle have cut all ties with Clinton and her campaign the other rats have started abandoning her in mass. More information is coming to light that the Wikileaks email source was the FBI the whole time and the reopening of the investigation into Clinton's emails is the start of massive effort by many law enforcement agencies to shut her down permanently. Huma and Weiner have already agreed to testify as the laptop she failed to turn over voided her immunity deal and Hillary has gone from calling her "her second daughter" to "one of my staffers". This literally could not have possibly worked out any better for Trump. Top Democrats have begun calling for Hillary to step down as they have begun to realize that she is unelectable. It's turning in to a glorious hurricane of liberal tears and butthurt. Time to start accepting reality kiddo. Hillary has already lost...again.

Just because you don't understand my argument doesn't mean I don't have one Champ.

The following people have unfollowed Hillary Clinton on twitter

Elizabeth Warren
POTUS
FLOTUS
LorettaLynch
JoeBiden
BarackObama
WhiteHouse

WHY IS THIS? CAN A ENLIGHTENED HILLARY SUPPORTER EXPLAIN? IS THIS ALL PART OF HER MASTER PLAN? HOW DOES THIS HELP HER? I THOUGHT SHE WAS THE NEXT PRESIDENT?

>just because my argument is so shit and retarded you can't understand it doesn't mean I don't have an argument

what did he mean by this?

>Champ
what is he trying to convey here? my guess is a false image of confidence

>whew
JUST

ctr trying to fit in again

>everyone that disagrees with me is a shill

OP here, would a CTR shill call Hillary an establishment crony snake? I'm not even voting for Hillary, nor do I care what you think of her. You're so entrenched in partisan politics though, that's all you can see.

Trump is a garbage person and if you support him, you are by extension a garbage person.

So, are you just incapable of holding a coherent and rational conversation or do you only speak in memes and personal attacks?

Because I think it was pretty clear what I was saying and you're just going "HERPA DERPA CTR HERPA DERPA GREENTEXT"

>OP here, would a CTR shill call Hillary an establishment crony snake?
yes. one of their proven tactics is to say that hillary is bad but then talk about how bad trump is.

also there are more than just garbage people that support Trump. How would Trump be winning if only garbage people voted for him? makes no sense, especially since theyre just riding around on the back of trucks and dumping trash cans all day. You're not exactly smart, are you?

>stock photo
Fucking cringe.

Lurk moar, faggot.

Nice Dubs, But......

Just saw this, and that was the worst retort I think I have ever seen. Ignoring the last bit about garbage people, which I genuinely think you thought was hilarious....is your argument seriously "You can't be correct, a large amount of Americans disagree so that can't possibly be right."

Seriously? You can not be voting age...if you are...Lads, this is the problem you really have...you're letting people like this guy vote on who becomes your next President, and that is one frighting thought.

Trump is scum, Hilary is scum. You're fucked either way, but probably more fucked with Trump. The rest of the world are watching in sheer amusement that in a country of hundreds of millions, THESE are the two people you're putting forward as your best.

CTR line of the week:
"I'm not even a democrat but Trump _____(insert CTR scripted shilling)"
"I don't even like Hillary but Trump ______"
"I hate Hillary too it's just that Trump _____"

We can see you.

>So, are you just incapable of holding a coherent and rational conversation or do you only speak in memes and personal attacks?

no, I realize that arguing with morons on Sup Forums is an utter waste of my precious time. Funny how you think you're worth arguing with. If you weren't a complete newfag you'd also know I'm not the same user from before. also i don't think there were nay personal attacks, but maybe there were, since you seem upset

>on Sup Forums
>implying others are new
Fucking cringe.

GUYS I USED TO SUPPORT TRUMP TOO BUT AFTER THE 25TH RAPE ALLEGATION THIS WEEK HE'S TOTALLY FINISHED. EVEN THO THE OTHER ONES WERE PROVEN FAKE AND NO ONE EVEN REMEMBERS THEM NOW HES DONE FOR AFTER THIS. MAY AS WELL JUST VOTE HILLARY AT THIS POINT

>when newfags call you a newfag

Priceless.

1/10 troll

The delusion is strong with this one.

>trying to argue on Sup Forums
>calling others newfags

>admiring a psychopath

>he posts the ultimate newfag meme

>hurr look guys I called him a newfag again
>they're gonna think I'm such an oldfag now

>admiring
>psychopath
>posts another newfag meme
there is no way you're not retarded. probably just a troll tho, right?

>he's still replying
>he uses hurr
JUST
pic related is you, except not 400lbs and hunched over a keyboard covered in cum

Madame First Lady President has already picked out her White House china pattern.

>projecting

A CALL FOR UNITY
youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY

Black supporters called 'racist', 'Uncle Tom' speak out. A call for unity.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow

Former Garland, Texas, NAACP president Pastor CL Bryant speaks on why he left the Democractic Party and his recent film "Runaway Slave: Run From Tyranny to Liberty.
youtube.com/watch?v=U4vmkagMS8Q

MALCOLM X - BLACKS WHO VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS YOU'RE A POLITICAL CHUMP!
youtube.com/watch?v=0qAGBGW-CiM

WHAT THIS BLACK WOMAN TOLD TRUMP TODAY WILL MAKE HIM PRESIDENT!
youtube.com/watch?v=baOGfo0xOBs

REAL Sista tells the truth about the failures of Democratic policies on behalf of Black America
youtube.com/watch?v=_wT099dxqLo

"Hillary's America" Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

JACKPOT
and correct

Ask them what country they're posting from. If they say "US", we can prosecute them for election fraud. They know that and don't answer at all.

who should I vote for then?

id support anyone over trump, except for shillary

stein or bernie or whoever man.... hillary is apiece of shit

>another newfag meme
>projecting
JUST
literally lmao
bye

Trump because even the United Snakes deserves to Brexit.

OP is correct.

That fake politician point to the crowd pretending that they see someone they know makes me cringe.

later faggot

like why spell it pxxsy seriously

So it can be shared on social media i assume, without being censored.

We don't want to offend the Democrats' delicate sensibilities.

>garbage people
>implying you're worth a retort
i thought my joke was pretty funny becuse it triggered you :)

>crowd

Bullshit story written by a Trumpfaggot

>I have no argument and I'm an idiot so I'm just going to quote what you said and call you retarded

I see

Literally anyone else.

>We don't want to offend the Democrats' delicate sensibilities.
That's never stopped you before now.

>right wing narrative designed specifically for you as a white male losing his power in society hook, line and sinker.

That's a lot of mental back flips just to admit you're salty

Last I checked whites are still the majority in this country.

Fighting for their rights above others is a noble cause.

I say godspeed Trump and may the best man win.

>argument
how are you worth anything more than off-hand shitposting for lulz?

also, how does it feel to be btfo by an "idiot"?

ya, it's sarcasm you dumbfuck

>assuming

White males are the only people who do anything worth a fuck with their lives.

But the left wing narrative is tottaly not about white males losing power in society though.
Def not.
Like.
Not.
At.
All.

Plllllllz vote in Trump it will be the cherry on top for Amerifags looking like United States of Autism

Explain how it's not true.

Trump's passing her in the polls ever since the fbi got back on her case

Damage control thread

This is odd for a couple of reasons.

First of all, the average IQ is 100 by definition. A ten-year-old with a ten-year-old's intellectual development is 10/10 = 100; a twelve-year-old with a twelve-year-old's intellectual development is 12/12 = 100 etc.

Consequently, this map suggests that the average IQ in the US has slipped below what was formerly considered average. Something like Subway's foot-longs being eleven inches now.

Something else that looks odd is, well, the numbers given to each state. Minnesota 102? Really? New York 109 and New Jersey 111? Won't Cuomo and Christie be tickled. And Hawai'i shows 106! (Has anyone here ever spoken with an average Hawai'ian? Do you think they have even the vocabulary of someone with an IQ above average?)

Please try again with better data.

The shillest post on Sup Forums

>btfo
>did literally nothing

From the horse's mouth.

I'm not white you lefty fuck nut.

MAGA

I've know and have met countless Trump supporters... I feel sorry for them in the same way that you feel sorry for a pathetic cult member:

"Oh, man, they are in so deep... it will take a miracle to get them to snap out of their fake news comas to see reality for what it is."

How about a peer-reviewed study published in a well-respected journal of Sociology? That good enough for you?

asanet.org/research-and-publications/journals/social-psychology-quarterly/why-liberals-and-atheists-are-more-intelligent

yes very true. trump panders to these people and it was a good strategy

>CTR damage control

You know what is funny?

How many of you Trumptards actually believe CTR is a thing.

100% of the people on Sup Forums are not paid to be here. You'd have to be a raging retard to think otherwise.

Or a Trump supporter who get all his news from fake news sources.

No, sociologists don't understand IQ. It is a psychological tool designed specifically to distinguish slow students from lazy students. It was normed to an elementary-school population and is not really applicable to adults at all. People think it's a measure of intelligence because it has "intelligence" in its name, but that conclusion is fallacious.

Masterbait wow, Clinton shills are full force

Gee... a 20 second Internet search doesn't tell you that is utter bullshit, right there, folks.

Gullibility, sociopathy, idiocy...?

Which is it in your case?