Jack did nothing right

Jack did nothing right.

Why are Jack centric episodes so much better on a rewatch? They were either fine or outright bad on a first viewing.

Locke got used then killed

Man what a pathetic character

Because most likely you're a Locke fag who self inserted so much that you didn't realize how much of a fuck up he was

He was a tragic character. Used, pushed around and hated all his life, crashes on a magical island that he believes in and believes he has a purpose for, still ends up getting used and killed.

How did anyone even watch that show more than the two minutes required to realize it was crap? Hope you enjoyed your "it was magic with no explanation and everyone is going to heaven now because muh christian allegory" ending.

>you can never go back to the time when LOST was airing on Sup Forums

What a magical time it was

Both Jack and John were used.

The day LOST ended, I stopped comming to Sup Forums regularly.

Why do normies not like Locke? My cousins and other ppl i've talked to about Lost all told me Locke was 'old man and didnt like him/his story' when i tell them he's my favourite alongside Jack.

Desmond > All Other Characters

What the fuck
Locke is one of the best characters in any tv series ever
Grow up

>literal tools of living gods(?)

I hate the way they concluded living Locke. It made me sick to think he died not having the opportunity to replace Jacob.

Op, If you're trying to say that tattoo episode is redeemable, you need to be shot.

I LUUUV YEH PENNNEH, BRADDHA.

I think once LOST ended, the general quality of Sup Forums really went down the toilet.

would have been so much better if the island brought him back instead of smokey pretending

But in the end he did everything wrong

No one believes you

The tattoo episode is and always will be the worst episode

I literally can not understand people who say that douchebag Sawyer is their favorite character. The only character on the show that never got his just desserts (and even was rewarded time and again for being a degenerate murderer and womanizer)

>No one believes you
What?

He's easily my favorite character. He's funny as fuck and he's very entertaining

No, it wouldn't have.

>it's a time travelling consciousness desmond episode

go watch Rick and Morty haHA BURRRRPPP fag cunt

>only character who never got their desserts

Other than Kate and Ben, you mean.

>whine about your hero got played like a bitch
>tell other person to watch cartoons

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd just fuck it up and spend the rest of your life in a medicare-financed coma.

The only time jack did something competant was when he held ben hostage on the operating table by rupturing his kidney. And git his friends freed

I never watched this show beyond the first two episodes?

What was this whole thing about in tl;dr format?

Some fucking dinosaurs on the island? What the fuck.

>I never watched this show beyond the first two episodes?
How should we know?
Also, stop making redundant line breaks.

the rest ya'll know

Does anyone have the complete version of this?

The Island is some magical place that holds the fountain of youth or someshit and their are two opposing forces on the island. One is good who recruited people to the island because he is dying soon and wants to find the right successor to guard the island (basically the main reason why everything is happening). And one bad who is a "smoke monster) that wants to harness the power for himself and destroy the world ( the thing you think is a dinosaur is him).

I miss this show so much.....

That's completely inaccurate.

Damn, well thanks user. Glad I skipped the whole thing.

Back in 2003 I was doing more productive things, like playing Counterstrike 1.6 and being a socially retarded, virgin.

Pothead entertainmenr.
Bunch of idiots with handicaps wasting time tripping thinking theyre all wrecked on an island.

His explanation is really not all that correct.

It is, in general, a struggle between two superhuman beings, but "he is dying soon" is completely and utterly wrong.

This is where you can pinpoint the exact moment it all went downhill

Thank you kind user