Hey guys, My GF has made a excuse that shes with her buddy tomo the whole day when shes actually...

Hey guys, My GF has made a excuse that shes with her buddy tomo the whole day when shes actually, meeting a guy that used to like her and hiding it from me.

I have access to her Whatsapp application through whatsapp web mode and can see her chats with him

well what are you waiting for?

What do i do?

Be a fucking alpha and don't allow her faggot.
Since when are females allowed to see another man without her mate's permission?

Show the convos otherwise I can't tell you how bad it is or what to do OP.

Show it to us

White text person a stroke victim?

What do? i know where she is meeting him and what time

Bump

How does it feel to be a cuck?

any helpful feedback?

Yeah fuck that dude, it's dishonest have her up on it. Honestly Id end it cus Id secretly resent it forever if there's nothing to hide why hide it? Don't tell her you read her what's app though cus girls love to flip an argument. Had a similar situation once all went down hill from there

The crazy thing is she is so paranoid about me talking to girls and here she is hiding shit behind my back, How shall i end it?

The way I did was bottled it up for a few months then got blind drunk one night kicked off and kicked her out my flat, but I'm sure you can find a healthier way to do things

Depends on if you want to mess her up with it or not. Suddenly, with no real explanation will fuck with someone for years. However, if you make it seem like it was your fault (I can't do this/found someone else/doesn't work anymore) then the blame is shiftable to you, and she can move on faster

sounds like she will get all dolled up to see the guy. She's packing a bag so she plans to stay the night.

What's so hard about giving her a call or show up at her job when she gets off tomorrow and tell her straight up what you know?

Then he has to tell her how he knows and his moral high ground will drop faster than bill crosby dvd sales

Could always go with the "so and so told me"

Yeah probably the best choice

what? discovering your gf is preparing to fuck another guy is just using your fucking head. who gives a shit how he found out and the relationship is over anyway. why are you people so afraid to upset someone that makes a fool out of you.

I would bust into the conversation between the two and say hello. that would fuck her up

Fucking destroy her

You'll get a better girl anyway OP

Dump her, you stupid fuck. There's always another girl

so and so told me gives her plenty of room to lie. OP knows she has this planned and her excitement in seeing her boy. I see nothing wrong with coming right out with what you know. Give her an exact quote. The relationship is over anyway so strike first and end it. Go in like a pussy and she gets to dump OP. Say, I know what you are doing and not going to be with a cheater so bye, here is all your shit.

OP she has a bag packed and plans to stay with him. You gonna watch?

True, just gotta do it.

There is no perfect break up, where you walk away a champion with her grovelling at your feet. Thats not real life. The simple fact is that we make bets on other human beings when getting into a relationship, and you lost this one. Doubling down won't win you back anything, the game is over. Just end it and be done man

Roll up and ask what's up. Also pack some heat if shit gets ugly. Or a knife.

op let me ask her
post info ill call

come on I got trips

check'd

Ha do not take a fucking knife, just call the bitch now drop her ass its done

reroll

Oy vey Satan

Leave on message on the chat for them both to see

Fuck her one last time.
Make her scream of pleasure.
Let her know what is she risking, next day leave her and she will suffer for you a lot mate.

Good luck cuck-san

this sounds fun

Give her aids and post nudes here you beta faggot

Kenny Rogers is that you?

we all saw the insurance commercial too

This conversation seems benign to me. Your GF is allowed to have guy friends, it's possessive of you to say otherwise. Maybe the reason she didn't tell you is because she thought you'd assume the worse and freak out. Given that you are reading her conversations and freaking out she was probably right to do so.

That said if you find out she is cheating on you, you drop her like a ton of bricks and never speak to her again. Bitches who cheat are not worth your time or energy.

M8 take it into your own hands stop being a faggot asking other faggots what to do, DIY. NIGGER.

That's called projection. First sign of a cheater.

This, though I'd add that if her meeting this guy is innocent, then have a conversation with her about this and tell her that you'd rather have her be upfront and honest with things than lie and sneak around. Cause if she's lying and sneaking everything looks way more suspicious.

Depends if she has hot friends. Always break up with a chick that has hot fuckable friend gracefully.

This dude knows.

TRIPS MUST BE OBEYED! SATAN DEMANDS DOX!

Post pic of face so we can examine if we think she's a cum slut

thanks I've been waiting for OP :c

that has to be something, right?

The gods do seem to favor this user

Whut?

>my phone isn't showing me you talk
>It's like it's been read for me

Shit, nigga. Cover is blown.

I did a Grade Shit job of insinuating your only familiarity with Kenny Rogers (in the context of gambling) stemmed from a Geico commercial.

In hindsight, I'm a fucking loser for taking out 100% unrelated frustration on your post

This guy right here knows whats up.

I've been with my wife for ten years, this is normal conversation dude.