Be me

>be me
>2014
>start putting a small amount of money away every week
> finally saved up a decent amount
> decide to go build myself a gaming pc
> pc runs great
>fast forward to 2016
> every time a new game comes out I have to pay $70 for the game plus spend $600 or more on a new graphics card and/or CPU
> not to mention general maintenance cost and despair when something burns out
> spend another $600 upgrading pc to play games
> realize I could have just bought an Xbox one for $400 that can and will play any game in the foreseeable future
> trying to sell pc now but nobody wants one due to the hassle

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16814125876&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile-_-pla-_-Video Card - Nvidia-_-N82E16814125876&gclid=CO-y583TiNACFYF9fgod9VMCpg&gclsrc=aw.ds
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAC4Z4X60636&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Monitors - LCD Flat Panel-_-9SIAC4Z4X60636&gclid=CjwKEAjw-uDABRDPz4-0tp6T6lMSJADNoyPbk4NepJ7jsLSNG3hOM7eaCXq3YRgGXOrMdqpLYrG6hhoCFxrw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Paying $70 for PC games

10/10 got me to reply

Probs just kill yourself tbh

But that's how much they are when they come out?

Where do you buy your games?

>70 for every game and another 600 for a dedicated gpu for that game
You switch gpus for every game? Jesus throw me some of that money mr high roller.

Craigslist

If dubs give me it.

Well, this is expected for someone that wants an xbox instead of a ps4.

Fluffy butts

Another console faggot. You either 1.) Suck dick at building a decent PC or 2.) Don't know where to buy games.

>muh uncharted a-and blood born!

3.) All of the above

Fuck you cunt! Those were ducking good games! Don't you ever talk shit about them or I fucking slit your throat and fuck the wound, you dummy!

Let's see all the morons who respond to this.

$600 wouldn't even buy a gtx1070

> op goes and buys a xbox
> realizes that all graphics look like shit and all hardware is already outdated

Go for it

You being one of them

Ducking

Just get a fucking life you inbred neckbeard

This is some dank quality b8 m8
I r8 8/8

If you had that much money to splash, why don't you buy a console or learn how to FUCKING BUILD A PC

You should get some new pasta faggot

YOUR BUYING A GRAPHICS CARD FOR EVERY GAME SAVE 460 AND GET A GIGABYTE EXTREME GAMING 1070 YOU FUCKING FAGGOT m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16814125876&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile-_-pla-_-Video Card - Nvidia-_-N82E16814125876&gclid=CO-y583TiNACFYF9fgod9VMCpg&gclsrc=aw.ds
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nigga took the b8

Where the hell do you live? I bought a 1070 a week ago for $420.

>having to invest in a new card every new update

I have a card from 5 years ago that can run bf1 and bf3 on ultra on two monitors.

You're kinda a retard.

1: You do not need the best graphics card every year.
2: You can save the money by not buying $70 games right when they are published
3: you're a faggot

you should have learned what the fuck youre doing first so you didnt waste your fucking money like a retard fam

Australia... parts here are expensive
A gtx1060 here is about $500 gtx1070 is more towards $900

Cool console shilling, bro. That mess totally happened.

I'm 90% sure this is bait so I will refrain from going full sperg. Decent bait tho op

Got me to reply/10

Stop wasting times on computer games. Buy a cell phone that can surf the internet and buy a nice guitar or something that won't lose value or be outdated in 6 months.

I used to be all about the best electronics when I was younger and now idgaf.

You would be better off flying over to America for a vacation, buying all your parts here, and then fly back to Aussie land. You'd probably save some money and you'd get to visit another country.

Man what the fuck did you build that it keeps breaking and u have to upgrade every year?! Fuck off u console fag. I've been having my budget gaming PC for 3 years and play all games on high settings no probs. Eat a bag of dicks

Op here
Already did it

>what you like is dumber than what I like

Stop blaming hardware and blatantly lying?

Get a PS4 you fucking fag.

I had the same problem OP. I was told by EA to play bf4 i needed at least a gtx 970. Now bf1 came out and they said i need a 1070.

I bought it but this is ridiculous. Now it looks like they said my processer isnt fast enough.

So instead of a i5 i need a skylake thing. Which means a new mother board as well.

That 7 string though

i cant tell if this is bait or not

>he fell for the 970 meme
>So instead of a i5 i need a skylake thing. Which means a new mother board as well
I hope this is bait.

Just play the games that run for your pc, that's all, you don't have to play any game because it's just new, most of the great games are old.

Duke unkempt 3d

>be casual fag
>buy season passes and box sets, since its the only way to truly enjoy a game is to have shit tons of trinkets and figurines
>whats a steam sale?

PC gaming is objectively dumb. Go socialize. Or at least play some Playstation with normie friends.

Then start stacking money and move out of your parents' house.

This is the lord of all autocorrects

> pc gaming is objectively dumb, blah, blah , blah

Goes on Sup Forums...

Aight m8 cos your life is so much better than anyone else's on here
An hero

Zozzle

>you cant have friends if you play on pc
You are objectively dumb

is this bait or are you that fucking stupid

Nice pc

My brain is friend and TV doesn't hold my attention anymore.

But PC gaming is lame as fuck. My little brother started doing that shit a few years ago and all I did was talk shit to him so he could grow up to become a normal human bean. Now he's a fratboy and goes on Reddit. Mission accomplished.

Either this is bait or your a real by the book kinda motherfucker either way I dislike you as a person

I'd buy an Xbox and be persistent about selling PC. I'm sure someone will eventually buy it. Everyone else on here is just going to make fun of you for wanting to buy a console because they have nothing better to do. Good luck m8

new xbone s only 299 murican.

No. It's not that you lose friends by playing PC gaymes (or maybe it is) but rather you had no friends to introduce you to Playstation and spending all your time on the computer prohibits you from making new friends. If you do have friends they are probably lame as fuck.

Seriously, normal people don't have gaming PCs.

Just what the hell have you been smoking young man

Why do you pay for games/software? Honest question.

[Farting noises intensifie]
You trolling is as obvious as your inability to create comprehensible thoughts. Have some self respect and give up this garbage tier troll. You should have better standards for your work.

sounds like you are fucking retarded. you should have just bought a really gucci graphics card.

He might be an ausiefag.

Fuck your bait..buy a decent fucking gpu..fuck your bait..

It's true. Try and hang out with the cool kids for once. Ask them if they play PC games. They won't want to hang out with you after that but you will have your answer.

hey wuts da nvidia shield liek

You are doing something wrong then. I have gtx 750ti and it still runs newer games decently. Also don't buy every new shitty release. There is games like Csgo and League that will make you way more happier

Shutup nigger

Csgo is literally the cancer of pc gaming
Fuck off

>Also don't buy every new shitty release.
^^This..learn to mod and play oblivion, skyrim, FO3-4 for years, fuck all this rip off pre-order and microtransaction bullshit.

>Bought a pre-build pc for 600 euros a couple years ago,
>upgraded it with 40 euros for extra Ram this year
>get it cleaned and fixed at schools IT department for free
>don't have to suck dick in a back alley to afford xbox online shit

Sorry to hear being a PC owner is so hard for you OP.

Could be worse though. Buy a Mac.

Obvious console shill.

>Spend $3000+ on a game pc to play overpriced games so you can say you're not a consolefag

or
>have pc
>have some form of communication
And wow, instant communication and playing games with your friends + you don't have to pay extra money yourself for PSN or Xbox live or an extra controller. And if you want local play then just have a lan party.

>>implying you didn't invest a ridiculous amount of money to build a pc so you could play games and communicate
>implying you didn't install teh linux to run windows
>implying communication is impossible on a console
>implying you aren't a massive faggot

Buying games in 2016 lul, and bullshit on the need a new pc part

Implibling

Also win 10 lol

im stuck in the 90's as far as video gaming i just like playing deus ex and HL1 sucks for you, $150 laptop from the pawn shop works for me.

$80 in Canada

You stop being a poorfag

If you have to get a new graphics card everytime you get a new game your a moron whos buying shitty graphics cards.

I got a 980 last year for $550, I'm sure I won't have to replace it anytime soon, and I play all the new games too.

I gave my old 760 to a friend so he could play Witcher 3 and he loves it.

Make sure you get one with a good cooler...

what's wrong whit win 10?

>plus spend $600 or more on a new graphics card and/or CPU
Calling bullshit there. Good hardware isn't completely outdated THAT fast.

>still running a 6-year old system with a gtx 480 and core i7
>no overclocking
>still does everything I need it to
>pic related
>inb4 lolalienware
Was free, so no skin off my nuts

>28c
running cool af nice

The amount of people that have taken this bait is staggering

Maintenance cost wtf nigger. Built my pc for 900 europoors in 2014, still amxing them games at full hd and enjoying myself, except for an occassional cleaning, requires zero fucking maintenance. This isnt a car mate it doesnt JUST GO WRONG. Bait or retard, choose your destiny OP

trololololol

why do have have a sideways moniter

I think ur doing it wrong bud. built pc 2013, only thing I upgraded was gpu for $400 just bcuz im a graphics whore. buy games on sales that are better than consoles.

games are only $60 and they are on console as well.

fuck u

welcome to jewland

I just bought this monitor was it a good deal?
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAC4Z4X60636&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Monitors - LCD Flat Panel-_-9SIAC4Z4X60636&gclid=CjwKEAjw-uDABRDPz4-0tp6T6lMSJADNoyPbk4NepJ7jsLSNG3hOM7eaCXq3YRgGXOrMdqpLYrG6hhoCFxrw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
29'
ultrawide
curved
ips
freesync
$330
link a better monitor if you can

bait/10

OP is a retard with bad bait

looks nice user, i'm also looking to get a new monitor. i have 720p looking to upgrade to 4k for a reasonable price.
what do you think?

I'm going to break it to you user. The 12 year olds you play with online, aren't actually your friends