Guys

Guys
I'm extremely sexually attracted to my girlfriends 40 year old mom. I wan't to see her naked so bad, but I know that wont happen unless it's by 'accident'. I don't think it's really that weird to be attracted to her since she's basically an older version of my girlfriend.
I can't stop thinking of seeing her naked, it's making me go crazy.

thoughts?

>Rape both of them.
>Post pics here.
>????
>Profit.

post pics of mom

nah man can't do that

For your gf I would understand but the mother.
Take pics of her hide her face and post it.
No one could find her anyway

This
Blur/crop out face if needed. We'd wanna see what you're working with

Spy cam her ya dingus. You probably have access to the areas that it would work. Be patient and you won't get caught.

Also, never ever tell your gf. I know at some point you'll feel like it. Don't do it.

I've... thought of doing that, but I get really paranoid that they'll see the camera since I'd have to use an old ipod i have since i dont have a spycam lmao.

Yeah it popped into my head a couple times, but i wont. It would make things weird

What about her? Is she single? If so, why dont u seduce her? MILFs like young dick too

What do you think is going to happen?

Married since high school and nah, cant go that far

Too risky to post pictures of her even if the face is blurred

That's not my question.

Is she a celebrity? Nobody cares enough about some middle aged woman to flud the unternet with her photos.

sorry, man. no pics. I never said "Hey guys, im sexually attracted to my gfs mom, want pics?"

Are you a newfag? Or were you just too high to expect otherwise?

Nah, been using Sup Forums for years now.
And no, im just paranoid about it lmao.

Ok

You should have faggot
gtfo of Sup Forums

one thing that i have done is smelled her used panties that she left in the bathroom, mates

Not gud enough

Just take them next time

came to them twice, not at the same time tho
honestly, thought of it, but because of the paranoid fuck i am, im worried she'll notice they're missing. Don't think she'd suspect me of doing it though