Sup Forums I'm at the end of my rope here...

Sup Forums I'm at the end of my rope here. I have been stealing money from work for the past six months by making false returns and pocketing the cash. It was discovered and whilst noone called me out on it, the boss made an announcement about it and informed everyone that if the person just came clean and paid the money they could quit and no legal action would be taken. I added up all my bad returns and it comes out to $1800.

What do Sup Forums.

And trips decide what my next step is.

please guys

kill yourself faggot

kill yourself
and stream it

>tip your fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Change city/country

Your boss is lying to get you to confess so you can be prosecuted.

> degrees. Nigga just went full circle.

Your boss has nothing.
Enjoy your money.

Faggot

This. If you really want to pay it back just send the money to your work address with his name on it. Print out anything that has text so they won't recognise your handwriting. He may well know it's you but can't fire you without an investigation.

Winrar!
Go all homothexual on him OP

Never give yourself up.
Boss making an announcement like that means they got jack shit except missing receipts.

Shut your god-damned mouth and stop being a thieving nigger.

You prob won't get caught.

Otherwise, you're possibly facing a felony due to over $1000 so if busted life as you know it is over, enjoy homelessness, poverty, and going toothless at 40.

It's a lumber yard and he has my name on all the invoices. Basically it will be like a return ticket for 3 2x4x8's and then I would take the money out of the drawer equal to the actual amount. He then proceeded to say that he took inventory and we were off exactly what I returned.

Nah. They already know it's you. He's just wants a co worker to rat you out se he can fire them too for not coming foward sooner. Enjoy jail, faggot. I hope you get raped.

Don't drop the soap while you're in there.

You're fucked. An hero ASAP or deal with the consequences of your crimes. Those are your only 2 options

It's got my name printed on it though. Can I still get away with it? Oh god in heaven and kek on earth if I can get away with this I'll never steal again. But can this work? CAN THIS REALLY WORK?

My name's on the ticket, as is the name of the customer and their phone numbers.

He's been calling some of them, and they are saying that they never returned them (which they didn't) He says he believes me when I say it's not me, but the company may not! The company may not believe him and may call the law to investigate. Is there really a chance I can get away?

move town

>Is there really a chance I can get away?

fuck off out of town/state asap nigga.
why risk it?

you should confess and take the free pass, not worth getting a criminal record over such a small amount... just say you have a drug addiction and couldn't help yourself, they will pity you and allow you to resign nice and clean
that's your best option as you will always get caught eventually

No, I won't shit you, you're done.

I'm only 19 dipshit! plus I'm here for school

Dude your fucked at this point. Not only have you lied to your boss who seems cool. You've stolen and your gonna get caught. Be a man and own up whilst you still have some dignity and self respect.

book a plane to canada NOW

my dad owns a restaurant and a cashier was stealing money off deposits, he got caught but skipped town and never came back so we didnt bother

Jesus you're fucking retarded. You deserve to get caught. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, faggot. What's it like ruining your life before it even began?

Jail sucks vastly more than leaving school, dipshit.
Fucking thieves, begging for help, calling us "dipshit"
Cute.
Hope you get raped then shanked in prison faggot.
Go to your boss, ask him to call the police, then when the cops arrive confess everything.
That's the best way. Honesty is the best policy, they may even give you an award for being a good citizen.

That wasn't the question. I'm asking if he can still get me with the info he has.

nigguh u dun fucked up
consider an hero

Wait, how did you take the money? Pretended to return items to your job that no one ever purchased?? A better way of doing it would be to find out what's e margin for product misplace,met is, that is how much is written off to potential theft etc and operate in that bracket. When someone returns something, return it in the system for something higher value and give them the cash only for their item, for example. Pocket the rest.

OP will learn to faggot in jail
Nigger spitroast incoming

yes easily , im telling you skip states and try and change name and enrol into another school

Do not fess up under any circumstances, but also don't steal anymore. You can't risk it. You're going to fly too close to the sun.
Keep the money you have now, but don't take any more.

What the hell?

1) anonymously give him thos shitty 1800 bucks

or

1) do it unanymously, but make sure he will not get any MORE evidence

You have no money? Get them.

Also to those who are curious the business is 84 lumber

your boss probably already knows it was you. return the money and thank him for getting you back on the right track. He is throwing you a bone, you best take it.

upboat
nigger dicks are horrible to look at. They ruin /gif/ and will ruin OP

Ha op, just leave the money on his desk.
or this

stop being stupid why would you post the business here? they'll most likely get someone to trace back the ip of the op

DO you work at harbor freight tools

84 lumber girkey

He already got you. He's just waiting to see if you confess before pressing charges. If you confess and pay him back, he may not press charges.

>8
>84 lumber gi
do you want an user to tip them about these posts>

Got the bastard.

So I have no other choice than to man the fuck up?

Not even close bub.

hahaha

>169

you're a moron

pretty close to my vpn tbf

Always follow the 3D method that works every time. Deny deny deny.

I stole over $3500 worth of pharmaceuticals when I used to work in pharmacy.
I got caught, of course, after a year of doing it and forging inventory records. They fired me and reported me to the board of pharmacy, and sent lawyers after me for the money. I was able to just pay them ~$4000 and they didn't pursue the theft.
They did get me on prescription forgery though

shut your fucking mouth and go on with life

will it work in this scenario.

no they know its you already.

This

>steal moar
>leave
>....
>profit?

Even if they know it does not mean they have hard evidence. You need real solid hard evidence and they don't have it otherwise they wouldn't be pulling shenanigans. Deny it, believe it in your heart and mind. Deny it and they may fire you but they won't be able to do much more. Chances are they won't even be able to fire you.

What constitutes hard evidence?

I don't know how it is in a lumber yard, but in retail stores there is a camera pointed at every register at all times.

Just stop and let your history be what it is.

>Oh god in heaven and kek on earth

11/10

no 361.000... degrees is full cirkle

There is no camera. We each have a password that no one else is supposed to know, and when we do anything it shows our names.

However I've done nothing but good in the eyes of my boss. He claims he believes that I didn't do anything. The issue is that he has to report this to corporate office and they hire investigators to look over it. But all the invoices have signatures (forged) and I have been playing the dumb innocent young one card for some time and they've all taken the bait. The only issue is with corporate jew handlers. They might be able to smell the scent of cash on me, plus when they move I was told it would be swift and efficient.

>mfw screen capping for evidence

Thanks to you guys, we've nailed this criminal scum

you deserve to get caught

>710173851
I know you don't have to tell me. But damnit I don't wanna be caught.

obviously you should just "misplace" a paper that had your password on it or have multiple notes with your password on it, if a boss finds it and sees this hes gonna be like "oh look at this fucking idiot he writes his password down and loses it" and then that could cover your ass for the passcode to do invoices but you do have to have a silver tounge and you can not trip over your words

but i really want you to get caught so it evens out.

isnt the fake returns in your name proof?
and a job doesnt need proof to fire you.

This could work.

Just stop and hope they don't trace it back to you. If it's a large company it's probably not enough to put a lot of effort into. If it's a small company you might be fucked however.

Never ever confess. Shaggy taught us well, "It wasn't me"

Dead serious, never ever confess. Deny Deny Deny, look how far it gets people (presidential elections, The Patriots).

Deny

of course it can you just gotta have some brains and frame someone you hate at work or something simillar plant store items on someones coat or locker and report it to a superior its easy as shit man

To be honest I'm going to do these two things immediately. It might help soften the blow.
But another cog in the plan that was brought up is the fact that it's been done on days that no one else has been at the front counter.

>The Patriots
kek
Well that's a 1st for me on Sup Forums.

tru dat

Quit digging yourself deeper.

Everything points to you.
HQ's gonna audit and they've know all the scams.

You ain't gonna beat them.

THIS.IS.YOUR.ONLY.HOPE.

>The issue is that he has to report this to corporate office and they hire investigators to look over it.
You're boned.

would burning down the building be an option?

Your boss may believe in you but the henchmen that are coming only smell blood. I think your boss is giving you a chance.

OP, leave and keep running. Anywhere is nice. If you have a phone with you throw it in the garbage anything technology wise is traceable. The hard part is that they're cameras everywhere looking at your steps. You have to try and hide your face from all of them. Never say a single word not even once. Use a piece of paper as part of a communication mechanism. Talking while writing is the safe way not to get traced and voice recorded. NSA CIA FBI and police. Security is just getting worse and worse for people chances are you're likely to get killed.

Oh mighty lord kek if I your humble servant come to you now with repeating digits it shall show that I will deny and deny and deny. Should I get singles I shall face the music.

Man up Bucco.

I'm fucked now. :(

Where's the money.
Give it back
Say you're truly sorry
Ask to be fired, orbe the bigger man and resign.
Live life like never before... Don't an hero over 1800bucks ...
You're 19, you have a good life ahead.

Kek has forsaken you

Confess

Give him the cash ANONYMOUSLY.

Why the fuck would you fess up if you can just end this instantly and without blame. No harm no foul and all that shit. Don't steal and if you have to steal don't leave a papertrail dumbass.

I am unironically a follower of kek. I gotta get pumped to do this boys. Whew. Deep breaths. Now I need to find a new job fuck me

You're fucked op. Best advice is to lawyer up now. Boss can say anything he wants but without something in writing, he's gonna fuck you up when he finds out it's you. You're going to jail unless you get a good lawyer.

I just sent a copy of this thread to your boss & the local PD

you can't just give them the cash anonymously you fucking retard they want to know who did they don't give a shit about $1800 its a company not a corner store don't give them fuck all

>84 lumber
is this the business near pittsburgh?

if so i used to work at a restaurant that the owner used to come to. he was a huge prick. if so he deserves to have $1800 stolen from him. It would be like pennies to someone that rich anyway.

My advice would be to skip town OP. You basically said they have enough circumstantial evidence to know it was you. They just dont have solid proof, which is why you werent already arrested. $1800 wont be worth their effort, just fuck off. Youre also an idiot.

OP, simply claim the boss presumed your gender and verbally raped you.

Take legal action to sue boss for sexual harassment and rape. Sue him for $1800.

When this is paid to you, simply place in a box and pretend you found ask the cash from the false returns! Be a hero!

At the same time, claim one if your Hispanic collages has been seen acting strangely around the area where the box was, and was talking about raising $1800 to smuggle his family over the border.!

Keep your job and make even more false returns. When caught - repeat cycle!

Win Win

OP, fuck off to another country while you still can.

Kill yourself or pay it off. Or run away like a little bitch, your call fucking up this bad

Genius!!!!

Do This OP