/éire/

Football with the lads ed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/image/ap4VZVc4ww17UhvPSqO-aw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blue cheese is fucking disgusting.

Also fuck "lad" culture.

heem

HE

EM

alri lad

New (much awaited) genetic study released on Irish Travellers there

>The research by scientists from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, University College Dublin, the University of Edinburgh and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, discovered that the divergence began 360 years or approximately 12 generations ago

>The study found that genetically Travellers are closely connected to Irish settled people, scotching theories that they descended from other population groups including European Roma gypsies.

>The researchers found that any genetic disparities between Travellers and settled people here are largely due to them remaining genetically isolated for several centuries and their numbers decreasing.

>In fact this social isolation has led to a few marked differences in the genomes of Irish Travellers when compared to the settled community.

People who claim travellers aren't Irish; btfo

Also this means they were created after (and likely due to) Cromwell's invasion

>(((Hebrew University of Jerusalem)))

>(((Hebrew University of Jerusalem)))

Travellers, like Dubliners, aren't Irish. Fact.

>>(((Hebrew University of Jerusalem)))

The research supports the idea that they are a unique ethnicity. But they are an Irish population, of Irish stock

>muh parentheses

Is this a defence mechanism because you've told yourself for so long that travellers are not actually Irish, so you can't accept it?

>they're descended from Vikings honest

always knew it

>mfw got a survey from the NHS yesterday with "Gypsy or Irish Traveller" listed as 1 option

define irish

Ireland > gb (not capitalized to be impolite and disrespectfull towards them)

>mfw got a survey from the NHS yesterday

Good post.

Lancasters > dresden (not capitalized to be impolite and disrespectfull towards them)

/éire/ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> brit (not between slashes to be impolite and disrespectful towards them)

So Irish people are Gypsies?

it sure seems that way Pekka, no doubt the taigs will disagree with facts though.

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/image/ap4VZVc4ww17UhvPSqO-aw/

Interesting

So two are Jaggy, two are a Finn, one's Italian and the others are frogweeb.

Yeah the french cunt is le jaggy not surprising little schizo cunt

Read the filenames retard.

Don't care they're still obviously the same autistic ""person""

>only one person has ever saved the same reaction image

Sorry kid maybe you understand reddit better.

jaggy posted pictures with default filenames just like the frog cunt they're the same fucking person

in september limerick jaggy was going on about working in IT and going abroad, coincidentally some new frog anime cunt jaggy invents a new persona to bitch and moan

Would be an argument if not for Jaggy on and off being here the past few months.

yeah frog weeb posting with a proxy in the same thread as frog weeb to dispel any notion they're the same

frog cunt moaning and bitching and sharing life stories ""he"" never could with jaggy and can't anonymously since ""he"" is crazed for attention and thus the online persona of frog cunt was perfect

Shit. So our crust punks will be even more retarded in a few generations if they keep moving around.

>tfw the top 5 are mine
Look at the dates on posts 4 and 5. Those are from I was home for Christmas.

Angrylad pls.

>fwidf

>calling soccer football
>nobody calls him out on it
Morning threads must be we West Brit threads.

What?

JAGGY WE KNOW IT'S YOU
MOVE HOME
WE CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER

If you're really a guy you'll have no issue posting your dick to prove it

>Morning threads must be we West Brit threads.
t.south brit

>sershfrog was a boy, claimed to be a girl
>frogweeb is a girl, claims to be a boy

t. center brit

Is Sup Forums fucked up for anyone else since the last chrome update? Now whenever I close an image I jump randomly up the page.

>Is Sup Forums fucked up for anyone else since the last chrome update?
The most recent Chrome update reset my native Sup Forums extension settings. Have a look at your Sup Forums settings and you may spot what is wrong.

As a test, I printed 500 leaflets saying Ireland is giving free homes, healthcare and 40,000 a year to refugees. Over the last week I've given them all out at a refugee processing centre in Toronto.

They're shocked compared to how they're treated here. They get fuck a money and are basically locked up in gymnasiums in the middle of no where. I'm sure a few of them will take the bait.

It's been fantastic. I'm going to get 20k more done next week, thinking if I can get money together I'll charter a boat and start shipping them over en masse and make some side money off it.

I also plan to get thousands of stickers done and put them up around the airport.

The Irish can go fuck themselves. I'm personally going to solve Canadas problems.

you are all so fucking mad right now

And then you woke up

stop fucking replying to it

I just got here, why would I be mad?

They seem to be fine, I think it's just chrome.
If I'm at the bottom of the page when it auto updates then it jumps to the bottom of the posts even though I have that setting turned off. It doesn't do it if I'm not at the bottom of the page though.
Also before the update, when I expanded an image, scrolled down and clicked it again I would jump back to the top of its post. Now when I do it I sometimes go back to the top, sometimes jump back slightly higher, but mostly end up way up or down the page.
I think google just fucked up something in their code. Also not fond of the way images look in a new tab now.

Or what'll you do, ye fool? YOU'LL DO FUCKING NOTHING

alri en laz

They say the Irish will be a minority by 2050 and that's a shame. They are just going to have to bite the bullet for Canada here.

you'll find out at the next meet runt features

>Also not fond of the way images look in a new tab now.
Yeah, they're centred with black empty space on either side. I'm still not used to it.

I think Canada's more at risk than most Western nations with Weedman as PM.

>the ones in Canada become pissed, creating more tensions
>some will try to boat across the Atlantic but fail because they can't even get twenty miles over the Mediterranean
>any that get through will be disappointed

Good plan.

>Mediterranean-style immigration crisis in the Atlantic
Something tells me that the death toll would be significantly higher.

Out of taytos, have to resort to pringles for sandwich.

I'll pray for you

>Pringles in a sandwich
But the curvature.

Fucking muzzies can't do something as simple as crossing the ocean.

let me tell you about my balls

Love how smooth my mickey feels after a shave. I swear its flaccid size gets bigger too

Have to break them, still some heavy crumbs though. Worst part is that they're so thin. You need twice as many to equal tayto.

Fruit

Have you ever been bungee jumping?

>Shaving makes you gay

Alright bush boy

t. Mo Magnusson

t. homo in denial

what do you think about that?

It's pretty metrosexual at the very least to shave down there.

why does this general attract so many recurring foreigner weirdos?

we have the autistic russian iq guy, the autistic yank and this autistic leaf with terrible bait.

Metro more like Hetro
Checkmate Gaytheists
B^)

Do you like TV talent shows?

Whats your favourite zoo animal?

all meme posters and ireland is inherently a meme nation

What do you mean?

It looks better and girls are more willing to give you oral if they don't have to deal with pubes in their mouth. Takes like 2mins in the shower lads

Plus, I don't go completely bald. I trim it all down, shave the shaft and the area around the base

I miss when /éire/'s autism was Irish autism. We used to be so autistic what with the multiple personality disorder, illustrious personalities arguing, etc. Truly a magnificent time.

Giraffe.

Give it a trim with a scissors if I'm so inclined but shaving your pubes is gay as fuck

Don't forget that lad from Portugal

are you going to get up?

last time I gave a fuck I got fucked

>its /eire/
>noone speaks irish
Why?

Gon fuck up about illustrious personalities. Don't give a flying fuck about namecunts competiting for the attention of other namecunts. Sad bastards

How though? Removing hair is not gay.

It looks better, feels better and from my own experience girls prefer it to a bush. Like I said, I don't shave it all. All I do is shave the shaft and the base

Whats your favourite pizza topping?

>It looks better and girls are more willing to give you oral if they don't have to deal with pubes in their mouth
Wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

>illustrious personalities
Never fails to make me laugh.

Amach anois Giúdach

>says britty
OPINION -----> BIN

waht?

>Go to Berlin
>Brown people everywhere
>Black people everywhere

Where are the Germans?

>Removing hair is not gay.
Pretty gay.

>risk bleeding and irritation
>for an imaginary suckoff
Never thanks.

you are a donkey

Lightning fast posting today.

Donkeys are among my favourite animals. Like horses but not cunts.

Have you ever been canoeing/kayaking?