Hey Sup Forums fem-user here. Thought my tits and thought they looked amazing today. Trips and I will show you my face

Hey Sup Forums fem-user here. Thought my tits and thought they looked amazing today. Trips and I will show you my face.

Time stamp slut.

^

You can show us a timestamp first, sir.

Give me dubs then you get time stamp

time for a time stamp

ok

time stamp first, please

Oopsies, a certain dumb broad doesn't know the rules. Post tits with timestamp immediately or fuck off back to your shitty life cunt

deal

>Thought my tits and thought they looked amazing today.
What did he mean by this?

Timestamp please

Ok then fuck off I shall. Have fun Sup Forumsoys

>semper fi
walking mattress coming though

later nigger

Can you please put a tampon in your pussy or ass for me

Give me quads and I will show you what that looks like ;)

Seriously it is my biggest fantasy please do it I'm begging you

Time stamp please

Algo

Roll

Rollin

Now the time stamp please

Sorry I lied to you Sup Forumsros. I am not the tits in the pic. I am her friend. She sent me nudes a while back. I made a post about an hour ago with her face. The thread was 404 before too many people noticed or cared. If you guys get dubs after this post I will give you her face.

you gave yourself dubs
now timestamp or get the fuck out

Roll

confirmed no grills on the internets

Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called the Red Army, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, as well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, every Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called all State Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the ghost busters, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called every free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called your mother, called pizza hut, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

Get the fuck out

timestamp or gtfo

For lying I will just post it. Thanks for playing Sup Forums

dubs post face you cuck

>For lying I will just post it. Thanks for playing Sup Forums
Thanks for being a lying faggot troll

What else do you expect from Sup Forums

Rolling

>that logic