Give it to me straight: How fucked is my country that pic related had actually taken over?

Give it to me straight: How fucked is my country that pic related had actually taken over?

2nd question: Do you believe America is a racist country?

Other urls found in this thread:

jordantimes.com/news/local/jordan-us-ties-will-remain-strong-after-trump-win-—-pundits
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk__h4oMmB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not at all

Yes

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Do you believe America is a racist country?
Yes, but you're implying racism is bad, which it's not.

Very

Very, you are keeping my black brothers down, filling their neighborhoods with guns and drugs, denying them an education, poisoning their minds with BET

We are doomed, and yes

I hope to apply for refugee status and escape this fascist country

this
unfriendliness towards the undesirables is a natural thing

Probably not too fucked, but we'll see

Overall no, but some part yeah. And not just white racism, blacks and asians are racist as fuck as well.

wtf i love these countries now

I think trump will do good for america as a nation but not for the world. i.e forcing production of certain things in to america will lower the profits of said companies but give americans more work

Not when you lyinch them for their skin colour and place burning crosses on their yards.
Not when your prison system actively targets them.
Not when you deny them their humanity.
Not when you enslave them and deny them their right to vote as free citizens for many years.
Not when you deny them entrance to universities.
Thankfully JFK came along, but he didn't fix things, not all of them.

Maybe the races should be segregated so that there will never be racism again

>Poland

>Give it to me straight: How fucked is my country that pic related had actually taken over?
jordantimes.com/news/local/jordan-us-ties-will-remain-strong-after-trump-win-—-pundits
Nothing changes
Sigh
>2nd question: Do you believe America is a racist country?
Yes

How would that fix things?
Keeping them apart will only sow distrust between the groups
Keeping them apart will make whichever group is privileged hated by the others

>Pooland
>Calling others undesirable
top kek

>Keeping them apart will only sow distrust between the groups
There won't be racism because people will live in their own countries and be able to form whatever government and public institutions they want.

>Keeping them apart will make whichever group is privileged hated by the others

Who cares who hates what? There is always going to be inequality because people aren't equal. It's not privilege it's just a fact of life.

I do not understand

Yes
I like traveling abroad
But I do not want to go to America's countryside

I don't think there is a country on this planet that isn't racist to some degree. It's hardwired into our brains, to be suspicious of strangers.

There's this concept of extended family that basically goes: real family > friends and relatives > friends and relatives of friends > people from your city > people from your country. Humans will naturally prefer to socialize with these people, it's completely natural.

Into the gas chamber, niggers!

If you have two animals who hate each other, you don't force them to live in the same cage

1. Kindof fucked

2. Hell yes dude. And the niggers brought it upon themselves. Everybody's getting pissed but it's quiet.

So you want to take all the black people, the Indians, the natives, the japs, the Chinese, the Mexicans, the Irish, the Cubans, the Dominicans, the Canadians, take them from their homes and stick them somewhere else?

>Who cares who hates what? There is always going to be inequality because people aren't equal. It's not privilege it's just a fact of life.
And that's how you get shit like Boko Haram running around

Grow up.

Kill yourself

You're replying to an underage (literally) fascist. Sthap

So we are animals propelled by our base instinct? Beings devoid of human intelligence?

Either he gets his bearings, and does what he promises without all the chaos that is coming from his disorganized cabinet, or he gets voted out in 4 years. I doubt he can do the damage that people are afraid of in that time, and there is still a good chance that he does some good.

No, we are still probably one of the least racist countries.

Cry some more.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uk__h4oMmB4

>take them from their homes and stick them somewhere else?

But they'll go back to their real homes. Multiculturalism clearly doesn't work so well, racial tensions build slowly over years and start seeping out as seen in modern times.

Can you really claim that multiculturalism is successful? How much longer does the experiment need to be proven? Literal race war?

dis

>doubt he can do the damage that people are afraid of
He can, maybe he won't by 2018, but right now. Absolutely.

>So we are animals propelled by our base instinct?
Yes, a larger cerebrum didn't magically make us benign beings seperate from all other creatures and their vices.

no, at least not yet.

absolutely

So a black man in the US whose ancestors were enslaved and worked in plantations, he is not American? He is from some other country?
What about the descendants of a poor Chinese person brought against his will to work the railroad? Are they not American? Are they Chinese who should return to Communist China? A place they have never even set foot on.

Is Canada not a multicultural society? I have never heard of problems in Hongcouver, or any of the irrelevant provinces
Brazil is the perfect example of a multicultural society.
Britain, perfidiousness aside, has become a multicultural society

I find it fun

Not fucked at all: Trump is learning in real time about the separation of powers that keep him from being a dictator.

Not any more racist than any other country. All ethnicities have their prejudices it's just that the US has a lot of everybody.

kill yourself

I look at it as an experimental time. Some of the stuff he does might work, and some might not.
My only hope is that people will look back on it and learn.

>Trump criticized the media for "not covering" terrorism enough
>Trump hasn't said a single word about the Quebec mosque shooting let alone condemn it
Is he honestly afraid of alienating his base by saying "shooting Muslims is bad"?

Not fucked up, would rather say saved.

Americans are based and truly inspirational. We all need to get rid of niggers and mudslimes.

1. He is unpredictable. so I cannot tell if it will turn out.
2. Yes it is. Every country can be racist, but what pisses me off the most is the hypocrisy of many Americans pretending like racism is not there anymore.
Many liberal Americans pretend race doesn't matter anymore, but anyone with a sane mind knows it really does matter, especially in the US.

Agreed. Fuck these black monkeys. Unable to build prosperous civilizations due to their low IQ and shitty religion so they come here and fuck ours up.

It's called populism. Welcome to latin american-tier goverment.

>Shitty religion
>most Africans are Christian

Then why aren't you out there throwing your poop or raping some random woman?
Because you were, poorly it seems, educated
Empathy is a real thing, one feels connected to your fellow man, if you don't then it's a sign of a mental illness

"Stop talking about race, and treat people like they're god damn human beings, and racism will be gone in 50 years" - Old black guy I used to live next to.

Race only matters because people talk about it, and make it sound like it matters.
Please don't bring any of the bullshit IQ things either. There is much more influence on IQ than just genetics.

Liberal Americans actually catch flak for pointing out racism though. American conservatives are the ones who say it's dead and buried in meatspace, but then you come over to places like these, and well draw your own conclusions.

Oh my, he killed 6 inbred pedoworshippers. Truly horrifying.

Meanwhile mudslimes attacks happen everyday and everywhere in the world.

Most monkeys in Europe are filthy mudslimes.

What's wrong with The Donald?

Compared to India/China/Russia/South America/Australia/Japan/Europe/Africa the United States is not racist.

Because people seem to have an issue with nationalism.

You're creating a false dichotomy where group preference is mutually exclusive of empathy, and that isn't the case.

Trump is not bad

Yes. You guys sent Japanese Americans to concentration camp. Even they fought with Nazi as American soldiers in Europa.

Stop talking about race and there will be no Whites in the West in 50 years.

Niggers must go back to Africa.

>South America
>Australia
>racist
the only relatively racist south american nation i can think of is Argentina, but they're still not as racist as the US

God knows you aren't doing anything about the shrinking white population.

Because bitching on an online message board doesn't help your cause.

Not going on group preference or racism on that post, arguing that we aren't simple brutes led by instinct, but thinking rational beings who possess empathy which leads the common man to try to avoid harming another one

One leaf, two different arguments

Oh
The edge

>first question
well, if he managed to get voted into the white house it means it represents over half of the population of that country, not like it's surprising or soemthing though.

>second question
Holy fucking kek, of course it is, even the non-white dudes are racist.
>went to burgerland land two years ago
>literally got shit from asians, blacks, HISPANICS and whites.
>mfw
>TOP KEK

They never stop talking about race because we do look different to each other.
It's like saying if we stop talking about a person is beautiful or not, which will never happen as we all know.
Saying something like "if we stop talking about race" is delusional.
I'm pretty used to living amonth other races, but i still feel a lot easier when I'm among other Asians than being in a predominately White or Black area.

Hardly, you're just misinterpreting what I'm writing.

>muh online

I'll also vote to stop the invasion in a few months and protest in favor of monkeys return to niggerland.

Why is there so much denial against everyone being racist? The races naturally segregate when resources are limited.

Prison gangs in the US are a perfect example.

>There is much more influence on IQ than just genetics.

Please tell me so I can go enlighten the section 8 blacks and mestizos downtown. Didn't know I could turn this around awesome lol.

(It better not have to do with parental socioeconomic status. Or nootropics.)

1.Enjoy ur personal Putin (really, try to enjoin)

2.I fucking lold at the age 6 when I was told murricans cant say "nigger", they're just black, why I cant name them black in spanish

>even the non-white dudes are racist
sadly this is the case, the US may be a cultural melting pot, but the people still prefer self-segregating themselves rather than actually being americans.

>Do you believe America is a racist country?
is this a serious question?
everywhere in the world there's intolerance towards other cultures and immigrants in general.
but there's no country in the western world that's actually racist by default, except for USA.

you literally divide everything into races.
in this past election (the first and only one that I followed) I saw your channels trying to keep track of the votes and whatnot, and they kept saying "the blacks will vot like this, the hispanics will vote like this, asians like this and whites like this", I've never seen something like that in my entire life, what the fuck is wrong with you?
you're all from the same country, you're not each other's enemy for fucks sake.
"do you believe America is a racist country" he asks.
it's virtually the only racist country in the world.

So why do you feel easier around your own race? For me it's not that way at all. I feel easier around like minded people. Or just people who are layed back in general. It doesn't matter their race.

You say you're used to being around people of other races, but I don't think you are. You likely view other races negatively in some way. I know I have those prejudices in me still despite living around black people my whole life. It's just a result of being raised by people who grew up in a time when those ideas were more prevalent.

>tfw foreigners are afraid of American Southerners.

I don't know what the fuck nootropics are, but parenting isn't the main problem with poor urban minorities in the US. The major issue lies with the culture.
A culture that encourages gang activity, and discourages education isn't going to get very far very fast.
But the issue does mainly lay with education. The more mental activities one participates in, the higher one's IQ will be.

Well you have fun with that.

That's it? I thought I'd at least a bit more of a reaction than that.

Yeah that's pretty fucked up. Our coverage in Canada isn't like that even though we have a huge and diverse population. It's always more rural vs urban or coast vs heartland.

Well, I don't feel uneasy at all around Black or White people I know.
When I go to a place like Eastern Europe or smth, I just feel very uneasy because I'm the only who looks different, and this kinda feeling comes natural to most people.
It's not just about language barrier because I don't feel the same stress when I go to a country like Vietnam where i know nothing about the local language.

>Please don't bring any of the bullshit IQ things either. There is much more influence on IQ than just genetics
dude, are you aware that everytime you say that you're summoning legions Sup Forumsacks, right?
Getting back to the topic at hand, it is one of the most important things over there because there isn't an homogeneous society thus conflict naturally breaks out...it's part of being the melting pot. Now is your chance to get an ethno state though.

One is normally afraid of lower class uneducated types and that's the way Hollywood portrays them

You said that you wouldn't put two animals that hated each other in a cage, I argued that humans are beyond base instinct and their first response isn't to attack.
Lets say I put you with a random black man or an Arab in a cage, will you attack him? Will he attack you?
People don't like harming each other, not regularly, not normal people, and that extends to other groups.
Children that haven't been taught to hate or distrust or treat another group as inferior will treat any other children the same.

Race divisions are a part of their daily lives

>Unable to build prosperous civilizations
see pic and get BTFO.
>due to their low IQ
I'm sure there are many better, more intelligent, and more succesful black people than you.

>But I do not want to go to America's countryside
It is honestly the most beautiful, diverse and well-kept I've ever seen.

Why the fuck would a mexican say this? Would you encourage mestizos to kill all the whites or remaining natives?

>I'm sure there are many better, more intelligent, and more succesful black people than you.

Wow nice dude. You really got him!

Mentioning individuals when we're talking about averages of populations. real smart