Star Trek Thread

>it's a fan film

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s09UK7ogsZtA
youtube.com/watch?v=ReOw_2f4lpY
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> It's a "Chekov runs himself over with his own fucking car" episode

>If I ever get your stinky mug in my line of sight, I swear to Chekov, I'll cock your clock off.
WDHMBT?

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Yes, well done Picard and Riker, well done.....HOWEVER

The problem I have with the fan films is not that one, possibly TWO, are not "good" by some standard..

It's that, since they aren't canon, or will never be considered canon, I feel like in my OCD head I'm watching a fantasy or some shit. Something that could've happened but didn't (that is if the acting and budget and sets and everything else are capable of immersing me into the production).

So yeah, I tend not to waste my time with them.

Can one of you Photoshop masters make one of these but for Cardassians?

Shoop the faces

Was Chekov a pilot or tactical officer?

I don't remember

Pilot uf nuclear wessel

He was the navigator in TOS, which also covered tactical duties. In the first movie, he was exclusively a tactical officer.

>feels like I'm watching a fantasy or some shit

IT'S REAL!

>it's a TOS S1 navigator freaks out episode

one of my favorite episodes desu

>it's a TNG S2 navigator freaks out episode

Why are you phrasing this like it's some grave admission? That episode stands next to Inner Light as the most cliche favorite

I always thought a lot of Sup Forums trekkies didn't like it for some reason.

Because of the neo-nazi poster that frequents Trek threads and occasionally spams pasta about jews and blacks.
I mean I assume that might be why he did it.
I'm sure I'm tickling the dragon just by mentioning it.

Will it be kino?

God, I hate Hollywood with every fiber of my being.

>lets make it even more retro by washing out the colors

bravo joss

bothers me that the spocks don't really match

>Its a good hand

I know that in /trek/ threads NuTrek is verboten but I wonder how much his death will affect ticket sales for this movie.

He was sort of a background player, almost like a meme of a meme character (not saying Chekhov was a meme but he was very one trickish).

I'm sure they'll do whatever to tie the news to the upcoming movie.

>yfw you forget to engage your vessels reaction control thrusters while checking your subspace communiqués

DeepSpAYYceN9N3

>almost like a meme of a meme character

Go back to fucking school and expand your vocabulary. Retard.

vocaroo.com/i/s09UK7ogsZtA

I'm literally all of the left ones except for the last one.

nu-chekov was pretty much a meme character with his "le russian accent every v is a w" meme from star trek 4

DS9 is excellent tho

I prayed to God to stop JJ Trek 4, but I never expected my prayers to be answered.

Not like this, God, not like this!

>some side character's death stopping Hollyjewed
hahaha, no

I wonder if we'll get CGI Anton Yelchin like we got CGI Paul Walker.

I wonder if Justin Lin killed them both.

They can Kill Chekov off camera, it's a new continuity.

Do it yourself, useless.

Just finished DS9, starting Voyager. What am I in for?

A psychotronic bar-b-que sure to murder a few unwanted synapses.

Infinite torpedoes, infinite shuttlecraft, infinite holodeck juice, uniforms that are always fresh, floors that are always clean, lights that are always on, rebels that always behave, children being abandoned, and Janeway kills Tuvix.

Have fun.

Entertainment, classic TOS style stories, and much less Cardassian intrigue (but still some).

I found Janeway's brusque, Patton-like mentality to be refreshing at times, in a "Tough Guys Don't Dance" sort of way.

haha fuck.

So is the next NuMovie cancelled?

Voyager questions are just an excuse for Janeway posting.

and that's okay

it's over

>tfw I just saw my brother for the first time in a year and he's gone full pleb renouncing DS9 as the best series and getting all over Enterprise's dick
is he too far gone Sup Forums?

He's going to win a posthumous Oscar and the film is going to gross a billion dollars.

He really wasn't that big of a star but it's fucking everywhere, two of my feeds that are local news have it on the front page.

He was Jewish I think and that's okay.

Can we all agree that this wasn't nearly as bad as people say?

It ended when it was starting to get good.

>He was Jewish I think and that's okay.

There's no anti-Semitism in the Star Trek future. Leave it at the door pls.

>it's a fan show starring Vic Mignogna

ENT in a nuts-hell.

>Daddy's engine, daddy's boy, said I could do-I mean, BE anything I wanted. SHIT SHIT SHIT why are these aliens so mad? Who are they? I just wanna' water polo with Porthos and awwshucks it up with the crew!?
I didn't ask for this, T'POL THIS WASN'T REAL POST-SCARCITY!

What doth life?

Stop posting my waifu

>LCARS display
>in ENT
>on 23rd century tech

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That shit isn't LCARS, Geordi.

Friendly reminder....

youtube.com/watch?v=ReOw_2f4lpY

No.

It was GOAT, but I have a feeling you are trying to orchestrate an event here

Are we just fleshy blips in some meaningless stew of cosmic oblivion? Or is it vice re-versa?

>nfinite torpedoes, infinite shuttlecraft, infinite holodeck juice, uniforms that are always fresh, floors that are always clean, lights that are always on

What is fusion reactors and replicators

>"I'm prepared to let my crew die so we don't become thieves and murderers"
>"We only need to be thieves to stay alive because we'll die without food, Kathryn"
>FUCK OFF CHAKOTAY, SMALL POX NANOPROBES WHEN?!

What would you do if you were in Scotty's shoes?

Why did the doctor's publisher, Ardon Broht, have Darth Vader helmets on his desk?

>it's a Doctor annoys/upsets the crew with his holodeck shit episode

>Our supplies are so limited, we have to ration our replicator usage.
>JUST KIDDING
Nice try, Rick.

Even if we pretend that's what those are, what is strange about that?
Star Wars could be their Beowulf, and he is in the field of fiction

I was at the store the other day and saw that there's a Blu-Ray of the Wrath of Khan director's cut. Should I get it?

I like it more than DS9 for the most part, it's too bad the last episode was so god awful it kept a new series from being made for another 20 years

That's like 5 episodes.

And in at least 2, he unecessarily placed the voyager crew at risk which warranted Janeway to consider punishment.

Shit character.

Chakotay is the best VOY character.

The answer to that is yes. If you are in anyway partial to stories involving spacesihp vs spaceship battle and/or like 'Moby Dick' allegories then run don't walk to get it.

Muddafuk

Yo ffuggin me balls

Star rekt

So what's going to happen now?
They gonna recast?

St4r Tr4k will be a TNG reboot.

That would be actually nice.
bump

does anyone have the axanar trailer from the last thread, it seems to have been taken down

It looks like it's not going to be a documentary, even though that's what everybody loved about Prelude.

DROPPED

Jeri Ryan...had a hard life

the battle in the nebula at the end is so fucking good

You mean you only got one penii?

>a boy falls in love with a girl
>unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number

I got the new Picard right here

Gary 7 animated series when???

Wrong thread?

HOWEVER, this reminds me of that one Deep Space Nine episode where Bashir fell in love with Dax.

He was unable to confess, but was gifted with a prophet ex machina when he found a strange commbadge. Never minding the unusual configuration, he hailed her on it, and was overjoyed to find out that she had a crush on him as well.

But, the next duty shift, when Bashir recounted the previous day’s confessions to Dax in Ops, she only looked at him with a spotty expression. After some investigation, he found out that the Dax he called was not the same Dax he fell in love with. In fact, she didn’t exist in his universe at all. She was Dax’s mirror universe quantum duplicate, who had fallen in love with Bashir’s own MU self, who too was blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensued as the two struck up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they needed to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chased their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensued as they began to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAR'MACH.

dumb frogphone poster

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

and fucking stay there.

large, white and made of styrofoam

>A Novel by Judith Reeves-Stevens

>A Novel
And then DS9 is blown up by Sela.

Remember the DS9 episode where they did Inception 11 years before Inception?

He's ded?

remember that DS9 episode where they imply that when people use the holodecks for sex sims it takes their cum and recycles it into the replicators as protein?