Sup Forums, I want to kill the person who molested me as a kid, really bad...

Sup Forums, I want to kill the person who molested me as a kid, really bad. I want to show up at his house on a rainy day with a mask, knock on the door, point the gun to his head, make him fall on the ground in fear, take off my mask, and shoot him in head.

I'd say that is a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

Go for it

do it

What's stopping you?

I don't know where he lives, his name was Brandon but I don't remember his last name, and can't find him on Facebook. He use to live in Northern California, use to be a Jehovah's Witness.

>Not messing with him Cape of Fear style

Guns to Good for the Fuck, make him admit to cops and the community at large why you're messing with him

Don't know anyone who used to know him? Where he lived? Any family? Shouldn't be impossible.

Did you tell him no or what? You know MK ultra is real? Did you know people frame other people for things?

Just report it. Murder is part of the game. It would be a win-win for the unjustice system. But if you keep it legal at least you won't be a murderer. Maybe he's part of a CS-Ring and they've been watching you and your family this whole time to keep you quiet.

Do you remember what he looks like? Any kind of body marks?

JWs are really tight knit so they'll most likley be able to help you...if you're willing to forgive the guy they May plan a meeting for you to accept his apology.

Is that the mask you would wear?

U should inject him with adrenalin and eat hes body parts in front of him and let him slowly die :)

I DONT KNOW WHERE HE IS

OK so here is the story, I was a kid, like 5 or 6 or 7, my mom was married, he were all Jehovah's witnesses, OK? We were good friends with this family, I don't fucking remember their last names, but the father was Rich or Rick, and they had a son named Brandon, we were all jehova witnesses. Anyways, my fucking mom cheated on my dad and did stuff with the rick/rich guy, and his fucking 16 or 17 year old son molested me and shit, and then one day I snapped and realised "wtf" and told me parents. Nothing fucking happened, no charges, no punishments. He got a little bit of shit for it but nothing really fucking happened

I want that mother fucker to pay

You have to evaluate whether it's really worth the jail time, I think. It really depends what's important to you.

Male or female? Did you secretly enjoy it? Did you come? Why are you being such a little bitch about being molested? It's not even a big deal. Nobody wants to listen to you cry and play victim.

Gr8 b8 m8

My entire thought process has already been conveniently stated, ty user.

OP I say go for it. Strongly consider doing something to mark his face but leave him alive, like inglorious basterds style. Nothing says "you can't work here" like RAPIST carved or branded on your forehead. You could also toss him a serious beating at the same time. Think crowbar, not baseball bat. Just stay away from his head.

As far as finding him, do you have any other info?

My mom knows them really well, I'm sure if I ask my mom what there last names are and stuff I can track them down.

He was a minor when he did it, he will be able to avoid jail.

I don't want his apology.

Yes.

Fuck yeah it's worth the jail time.

You don't know where he is? Have the cops look him up. They literally get paid to do it. There is usually a trail they can follow. He'll have to register as an offender no matter how long he spends in jail. RSO is basically a life sentence.

do it, op

you pretty much have to, or you'll be his victim forever

I'm not playing victim, it was my fault when I was a kid for not saying anything when he first did it. He was a male, a gay fuckig faggot who touched me when he could've found someone else, he probably touched me cause he thought no one would figure out.

I'd have to get info from my mother, then track him down from there.

I will try, mother fuckers like this deserve the death sentence.

He was a minor when he did it, so no fucking charges were pressed. I don't even think he's a fucking registered sex offender.

Once you talk to your mom she'll know you are up to something.

Exactly, which is why I'm hestitent of asking. But I can bring it up without mentioning the child molestor, I can start a conversation about them and shit and get the last name of the family and possibly even found out where they live.

I think I'm going to go try to ask her right now.

Try to think of an anecdote and ask her what his name was, making it sound innocent

Or, call the police, tell them you were molested, and tell them your mom knows his name

I just ask my mom, I have no idea how it's spelled but the last name is "coralicheck' or something. I can record a vacoroo sound thing and see if any of you know how to spell it out

Went onto my mother's Facebook and went to her friends list and simply typed in "C" to see if I could find someone from there but I got nothing.

The church you went too will have records try there first

Just be sure ya got the right guy

You have my full support. Not even trolling.

are you takedownman on youtube

>not kidnapping him and torturing him in your specially built rape shack in the woods
Newfag

OP here, I've found out where this little shit is. Just talked to my mom, so his name is Brandon, he lives in Oregon USA, my mom mumbled he lived in some place called "salmon" or some shit.

Anyways, can anyone help me get his address?

He lives in Oregon CA, he is white, male. Pretty sure he is no longer a Jehovah's witness, his name is Brandon (I'm guessing his last name starts with a C).

Can anyone help me track him down.
If I borrow my mothers phone I could possibly even get a phone number, my mom said they talked awhile back.

I talked to my mom about it just a moment ago, they said they made him go to counseling for a long time, and made him go into community service and stuff.
I asked my mom "is he even a registered sex offender?" And she said "pffft probably not - I didn't press charges because he was young and only 16 I didn't want to ruin his life he was a dumb kid but a hard worker" , I got filled with rage after that shit

Fuck even is this little shit got jail time I wouldn't be happy I want this fucking cunt dead

Kill him and then your mother
Do it OP

SALEM, HE LIVES IN SALEM OREGON CA

Please dont shoot him in the head OP.
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
>shoot both knees elbows hands and feet.
>stab him in the eyes,
>then make him drink some bleach .

What year?

What do you mean what year?

No I'm not taking your bullshit advice I'm probably going to put a sign around his neck saying "I touched a little boy" then shoot him in the head

same