/brit/

Boyz club edition

Digimon at this moment

but I wanted that one :(

what are they doing ?

don't you have your own general?

aussie rorke

the little Mexican would kill to be born an American citizen
>Ever notice how all the great philosophers are men?
that's incredibly unfair considering women weren't allowed education or a career for centuries

>Or the fact that suicide is an almost exclusively male phenomenon?
what the fuck does that have to do with women not being able to help their sons beyond an emotional level? stop projecting your mommy issues

the digimon is baiting you, he used to do the same crap in /lat/

the gf

post supreme god tier movie characters

>that's incredibly unfair considering women weren't allowed education or a career for centuries
patently false, rich women have been educated since the time of gilgamesh you fucking faggot

he is a feminist LOL!

here's that (You) you've been praying to Virgencita for for hours
>STOP REPLYING TO PR REPLY TO MEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAAH
everyone in /lat/ tells you to fuck off, in /cum/ and even here
your next step is /r9k/

the digimon used to say that reggaeton was a good thing in /lat/ and always got shittons of replies, now he is doing the same here by saying that women are not stupid

Wealthy women have always had access to education and we're always educated by private tutors while growing up, same as wealthy men

Men and women who were of the peasant class did not have access to education

women are stupid and I don't respect them

>rich women
Yeah, only rich women you fucking asshat. And even they weren't allowed to have a goddamn career. Women were often forced to make their achievements under male names or share their credit with men to be taken seriously. Those rich women weren't even allowed to vote until the 20th century you massive retard
yeah, I know that, read Ada Lovelace, the first programmer, went through many hardships to be taken seriously by men. That's just one example. And that was during the 1800s, only two centuries ago.

he wants to talk about reggaeton..............

liberation of women means the shack,ling of men who are now burdened with more responsibilities and "equality".

what kind of chillies should i use in my guacamole?

MALE
PRIVILEGE

Not a single brit in this thread
Feels good desu

here, I'll take the bait again because I'm in the mood for this shit.
Wrong, I said that Calle 13 (the band with most Latin Grammys won in history, a Cuban Institute of Culture award, MTV, Billboard, and a Nobel Peace Summit award) are great, and some argies got butthurt because they were the "I only listen argentine rock and Cerati is literally Jesus" types.

Fokc

hahahahahahahha

that says absolutely nothing about male privilege. You're just spouting buzzwords. There is no evidence that women are to blame for male suicide rates

men are PRIVILEGED to die and have nobody care, if a woman kills herself everybody asks who raped her to cause it

best tortilla brand?

what is it about /brit/ that attracts the most argumentative fuckwits on this entire website

if you're a good for nothing loser, maybe.
>waaa I want women to stay home make me food and suck my peepee when i say so
grow the fuck up leaf

NO YOU

he wish we were discusing about calle 13 and how women are slutties

WRONG.
I'm usually calm, I've had a headache for the past few days

Morning lads

>feminism happens
>women are forced to act more like men instead of acting more like women
really activates your almonds huh

morning lad. weekend tomorrow.

off to the loo
>forced
they can be NEETs if they want to just like men

Afternoon, cunt

how's the temp m8

beans in chilli - yay or nay?

>grow up
having the burden of all this tedious work lifted off your shoulders is a massive boon to any man and don;t pretend otherwise or that we are better off having to manage all this ourselves while at the same time having to work to maintain a relationship and keep this useless human "equal partner" happy as well.

equality is a myth, and quality of life is significantly less for the independent man

the digimon cant detect sarcasm

>half the workforce become neets
>the economy collapses
fantastic post

>to maintain a relationship and keep this useless human "equal partner" happy as well.
FUCKING SAVAGE HAHAHA

the fucking puerto rican is baiting you all

post mole recipe

Daily reminder that land ownership, agricultural production and for a time industrial production fell significantly during the soviets.

it didn't

the soviet union was a dysfunctional mess which never at any point equalled or exceeded the USA

women are only good for sex and making babies

Reminder that grain production only reached comparable levels prior to the revolution when Lenin ceased to confiscate surpluses AND ALLOWED PEASANTS TO SELL THEM ON AN OPEN MARKET!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

If beauty is a standard imposed by the patriarchy and people can be healthy at any size, why do feminists always look more beautiful and thinner in their avatars than they do irl?

friend moving to Hackney what can he expect

the blonde one is a tranny, right? looks a bit like chris chan

came off the motorbike today lads

haitiANO

post pics of wounds

el mexicANO is of pure spanish descent

the digimon is part native part black

Time to keep your bizarre Marxist infused Mexican nationalism to a minimum which in reality is just "la raza quiero mas dinero de los gavachos!!!" chilango.

CHI

the digimon is a supreme gentleman

not an argument

School in an hour should I try to get more sleep or stay up

enjoying all this business with president fart getting upset with the courts ngl

fucking roasted

have legitimate gynophobia, every time i see a woman (besides my mum) i nearly have a panic attack

women are only good for sex and making babies

yeah no shit
we have nothing better to do

Can't beat nature

"It didn't" isn't an argument

Do pictures trigger you?

they can be quite fun to talk to if you find a good one desu

At least they are good for something (unlike you)

no, only if i see them in person, so don't you fucking start

You just want to have sex desu

what's the difference between a chimichanga and an enchilada?

getting involved

>someone made this

>half the workforce become neets
when the fuck did I imply that
I just said women aren't forced to do anything, they can do whatever the fuck they want

*brain goes into overdrive mode*

Yanks and some Brits ITT will chimp out if you say that you can't find decent women at bars. As if you'd want a girlfriend who goes to the club every weekend and gets dicked by a different guy every week.

haitiANO and digimon

what's the difference between a burrito and a soft-shell taco?

i'm an underwater welder

a job that is in very high demand here but it's hard to find people willing to do it in part because the navy and army don't put out enough divers to fill the market

i have use beyond living fleshlight/semen receptacle

>they can be quite fun to talk to
only when you want pussy
otherwise no

tortillas - corn or wheat?

Talking to the mexiCANO

what's the difference between tequila and mezcal?

few scratches and bruises, thank fuck i was wearing armour and gloves boy i tell ye now it'd be a different story whoooo-wee