Okay /b, how fucked am I?

Okay /b, how fucked am I?

>be me married to a solid 8 for 9 years with a 5 year old son.
> the wife pussy got dryer than tumbleweed stuffed with cotton.
> be me account manager with a big territory and getting constant looks.
> one account I have is about 60 miles away and i visit one time every other month.
> girl working at account, we'll call her sharon
>maybe a 7 but always flirty and very friendly.
> one day I leave at same time as her and we talk for a few minutes (she came from my town years ago). Ended up going to her house.
> fucks like dick is a rare commodity. All you can eat buffet. Pick a hole any hole type of girl. Makes you regret that you can only bust one nut.
>she becomes a bad habit as I make it a point to show up at this account when she is leaving work every time.
>goes on several times until she loses job. Never see her again.
>fast forward couple years. With wife at son's school orientation.
> Sharon is there. Wtf?
>she is nice to me and speaks
>my son and her son end up being in same class. Aw shit
>few weeks later I am alone in the store and run into her. She was a chaperone on son's field trip. She shows me pictures of how she was with my son and also mentioned she found my wife on fb and added her and my wife found the pictures 'cute'.
>wife and Sharon become close and we even trick or treat with her.
> she mentions how she moved back to help her mom out and her husband is never around and has cheated on her.
>found out today that she applied at wife's work and since wife is hiring manager she is going to hire her.

On a rating of me being paranoid to finding the pet rabbit cooking in a pot, how fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

techwalla.com/articles/how-to-delete-a-thread-on-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Furry territory!

Kill her dude. ASAP

I mean... if she wanted to tell your wife she wouldve by now wouldnt she? has she made any threats or anything like that?

get some lube for your wife and hunker down.

dude it sounds like she just wants to secure the d.
way i see it your only way of keeping the situation under control is prolly gunna be to keep the affair going.

No. Not even hinted that she's going to. And the problem is she's cool as hell. Her and I joked all night about dressing our kids up like Patrick Bateman and how funny that movie was and all kinds of other dark humor references.

Class A stalker dude. And... you are fucked. You can't say anything because your wife will find out, and she knows it. Wait for the blackmail to start

aww fuck that makes me sweat

>blackmail

I know. I figure Ill come home to a dead wife and her wearing my dead wife's face begging for me to fuck her

Maybe im too optimistic, but maybe she´s fine with being your side bitch?

Or turn it around now and tell your wife that she's been hitting on you and that she's stalking you and since you wouldnt fuck her she's going to frame you and ruin your life

THREESOME TIME!!!

From the way it's looking i think she is. It just seems too coincidental with all of the other shit

I might if it starts to look like the cards might fold.

>dry pussy made me do it

good luck sleeping in the mean time

I meant dry as in wife not putting out. Sex was getting rare in this household.

Claim she got you drunk and raped you.

It works for bitches! Equal rights bullshit.

Wife becomes supportive cuck and fires the stalker. If you want relationship with boy as a dad you will be seen as a hero who sees past him being a byproduct of rape.

Wiiiiiiiin!!!

maybe she mashing your old lady?

you need to lawyer up dude. This sharon bitch is making moves to be your next waifu

This

May

Just

Work

.......dammit!!

This if you aren't beta

Involve lots of alcohol and make it all about your wife, at first anyway. Suggest that they kiss, that usually starts things out. Before they stop, rub your wife's ass and tits, before you know it they are making out like crazy, when that happens unbutton your wife's pants and watch the sex begin. At least that's how I got my wife to do it.

making friends with your wife and kids...thats some serious mental shit right there...some black widow bullshit bruh

LOL. Alpha as fuck. Only problem with threesomes is I have a problem picking a hole when only given 3 choices.

if asked why is taken you so long to speak out and report this, state bitch threatened to kill your son of you did,.

As user says it's the heroic thing to do!

Get them both together with you, get drunk, begin making advances on your wife right there in front of the other woman, they're both drunk so it'll be okay, then 3way will happen.
After that, it's all good.

HAHHHAHAHAHA
>You are fucked
>YOU ARE FUCKED
Just kidding. Simple solution to the problem. Just come clean. Simple. Nothing to hide.

solid plan

Underrated post

>I know. I figure Ill come home to a dead wife and her wearing my dead wife's face begging for me to fuck her
>underrated lel

A threesome usually means you have six wholes to work with. I used to hit all six when my wife and I were doing threesomes.

If true... you're fucked as all fucking fuckity fucked...

But a question... did she have her 5-yr-old when you was fucking her and had a 5-yr-old at the same time? How'd you fuck with a 5yr kid in house? Wife and I still ain't figured this out cause ours knows how to use legos to unlock the shitty lockable doors...

Her kid was at school during work hours. I saw pictures of kid and husband when coming over but I didn't ask. Didn't care about those fuckers obviously. I did it all for the nookie.

>On a rating of me being paranoid to finding the pet rabbit cooking in a pot, how fucked am I?

lmfao

you're coming home to find your dog balls deep in your wife and your cat in the microwave fucked.

Fuck ALL the holes...

Any legit proof of your indiscretions? Texts, emails, pictures? If not then fuck it who cares what she does. If she drops the bomb on your wife then fucking deny it like crazy. Use the dried up sex with your wife to your advantage like "we haven't had sex in x months and I'm still completely happy with you so why the fuck would I throw that away and also potentially my career by sleeping with someone like that within my company/line of business?" Then you say she's crazy and get your wife to distance her on the grounds that the girl is obsessed with you and you don't think having someone like that in your lives is smart. Done and done and don't fuck it up again you fucking moron.

well you are zero fucked, as lying on the internet is not considered a serious roblem

the worst part is if she does find out, your wife is gonna be trippin balls over the fact that her new best friend that shes known for months was bangin her husband before she even met her

lifes a rollercoaster bro, id say who cares if you didnt have a son, make sure hes okay, maybe try talking to her and asking her if shes gonna tell her? or is that too outrageous

Post pictures Sup Forumsro

Try to wrangle yourself a 3 way OP.

kek jesus christ op

>has 2 bitches in bed

>can only find 3 holes

kek

her son is actually yours

Sounds like that would be one hell of a fuck

This is fucking gold, man you're so fucked. May the man gods bless thee

Only picture of the wife you're getting

So you could take that cookie?

You're fucking fucked.

shes hot an adorable what've you done?

post pic of girl you cheat with

Pic of the other whore?

I'd shop around for a good lawyer when things go south, otherwise just play it cool.

tell the bitch to quit eating

she's cute. far from a "8 or a 9" but to each his own.

>long story short

show me the hottest chick on the planet and i'll show you 2 guys that got sick of fucking her.

this is some crazy stalker shit. you done goofed. is she latina?

user, it is only life. One day you will die, and none of this will have mattered. Do what you think will make things fun between now and then.

Op she's going to go full psycho on you if you don't find a fix to this. Don't get comfortable because all it takes is one night for her to snap, put a knife in your wife, and cry to you about why you never loved her.

P.S you get stabbed too

please post a pic of this other chick OP im dying to see if it was worth (in my eyes)

>if you don't find a fix to this
pic related. and a nice spot in the woods for a quiet burial.

Perfect opportunity for a threesome user. I don't know what you're worried about.?.?.

>useless cunt wife
Or
>nymphomaniac hot slut you can fuck anytime
Or possibly
> turn cuntbag wife bi and fuck them both
I don't see the problem here

Only 1 way out of situs like these afaik. It takes a lot of tactics and effort, though.
The way I got out of this was 'simple'.
Work towards her suddenly meeting a 'better guy than you', you know, by 'chance'. Any good looking swingle friends maybe.
She's now into him, OW.WEY.GOD. He is sooo _____ (fill in the blank, not hers hough, stupid) and you don't cross her mind anymore because a) he is soooo _____ and b) you seem to have ghosted a bit, suddenly, not noticeably.
Freedom.
If/When you show up on her radar again, u're drained, worked to the bone, no more energy, polite, but lacking in that 'sparky thing you had, be4 u became a non-option in her eyes)

>there is zero possibility this bitch is completely nuts and would harm me or my family.

providing op's story is true, i wanna live in your world user.

Dude, she's growing another nose on her nose, sideways, and she looks completely fucking psycho.

It's just a fuckin matter of time

This thread is pointless until OP posts picture of other whore so we can compare with his cute wife.

I posted the way out b4 i saw the pic. Excellent, make that guy a pilot so he can land on her forehead. 2 problems solved with 1 solution.

Already did. See

He did

you might wanna change the file name or delete the pic moron, and you'r lucky i'm not an asshole.

Invite her over, break out the whisky shots, profit.

My bad. OP, you are an unfortunate man.

She's ugly as fuck

I already tried, there is no results

Sounds like 'Single White Female' for thirty-somethings. Creepy!

Only option is to open up to side bitch, tell her you were in a dark place and you regret everything and beg that she not break up your family. If that goes poorly, get your affairs in order, you have a divorce to look forward to.

>I already tried

no you didn't.

Laney ?

so underrated bravo

Get as much dirt on her as you can. The fact that she befriended your wife is a huge red flag
You need black mail.
Classic psycho.

Relax bro, the third wheel looks like chill as fuck, she knows it was just a moment. In fact, who knows, this could end in some fun 3 way stuff.

Just relax. All is good.

>Qt wife btw.

I mean worst case scenario, she
>found your wife on facebook
>processing.gif
>gonegirl.avi
>wants to get as close to your wife as possible
>good times roll
>few years go by
>your wife confronts you about how you fucked "her best friend"

God help you, OP.

you my friend are in deep fucking shit.

she will wait and wait until you piss her off and then use it against you and tell your wife.

you might want to have a little talk with her but make sure not to threaten or piss her off

you might have to pay her off but hey if you love your wife then it will be worth it

also have you ever heard of fucking LUBE for your wifes dried up pussy?

dumb ass

Or you can try and get your wife to cheat on you

this is a common nigger love-story.

Anyone care to paste the deleted pics original file name? I missed it.

Looks like you're in quite a pickle.

>she found my wife on fb and added her
>she applied at wife's work
she's fugging your wife

If you are normal you will die from a knife in your sleep.
If you are a god you will have endless threesomes.

Yup, the second you do something she doesn't like she will tattle. You didn't shit where you eat, but someone picked up your shit and carried it to you plate.

Bummer dude.

Wife is kinda hot. Not an 8 or 9 (unless in Saudi Arabia or Mexico) but still hot.

Show the mistress.

is the pic and file name i was talking about dipshit.

happy hunting.

I have zero desire to blow up OP. I have been the villain and have changed myself and gotten away with my mistakes.

I missed the sluts pic :(

I wish it could be reposted without the name.

Uhh no pic

sorry.

the _middle_ section of numbers is all you need.

OP your wife is definitely a 9. My advice is to move out in the middle of the night, leave the state and get a new identity.

If she has proof then you need to make her go away. Not necessarily with violence.

If she has no proof then you can always deny till your wife believes you (it will take many hours of accusations and you have to stick your ground no matter what she says, constant denial)

It doesn't work... it says not available

Op

Delete the thread

techwalla.com/articles/how-to-delete-a-thread-on-Sup Forums

>On a rating of me being paranoid to finding the pet rabbit cooking in a pot, how fucked am I?

Judging by the reference, you should have known what you were doing. For your child's sake, I wish you the best. However, I wouldn't be surprised (or sympathetic) if you suffocate under a heap of shit.