Wwyd

Wwyd

Other urls found in this thread:

purebeauty.pw/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NEWlg-wAdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rip that bra off and suck those tits while fingering her hard, then grab her by that beautiful head of hair and force her mouth down my cock until she gagged so hard she had to slap my thigh to get me to let up, then cum down her throat as she gasps for air.
WWYD?

Would playfully smack my cock on her face. She'd giggle a bit before I cares her cheek and pull her lips to my cock. She would kiss the tip of the head and lick the shaft before I carch her by surprise and shove the whole thing down her throat. She would gag, but I would just thrust and thrust until I fill her mouth with my cum.

I would walk up to her from behind and pull her back by pulling her by her tits. I would then spin her round, push her onto her knees and force her to suck my cock

I'd make her sit on my face with her perfect ass and she would grind back and forth as I eat her out underneath.

Take that stupid fucking necklace off her and rip off her jumper. Stick that necklace into the oven while I slap her tits around and tell her how much of a worthless slut she is until she cries.

When the necklace is searingly hot take it out of the oven and force her to wear it so that it burns her. As she's screaming in pain I'll fuck her pussy while pulling on the sides of her mouth until I cum

Very nice. that girl on the right looks like she would love having her hair pulled while getting her cunt slammed, very good cheeks to cum on after I'm finished too
She'd love that. What else?

id legitimately throw the one on the right to the ground rip her clothes off and start fucking her while the other one watches. id put my hands around her throat and choke her while sliding my dick into her asshole

wwyd

Any extreme brutal wwyd with my lady?

Nice she'd love that. Heres anotherI'd pop those balloons on that sluts tits, then I'd grab her by the throat and choke her with my cock until shes crying and has makeup running down her face, then I'd cum in her mouth before flipping her over to give her cunt the same treatment and cum inside her

Shove my cock deep down lefty's throat and have her gag on my cock

id start making out with the brunette while the blonde gives me head. suck on her tongue then grab her by the throat and push her down. then id titty fuuck the brunette while the blonde gets up and we sloppily make out

wwyd?

Damn

And one out of the dress

Grab her by the pussy

on another occasion when it'd be just the two of us I'd throw her on top of the bed get her cell phone ring her mom put us on speaker phone will i thrust in and out

Break into their house while left is in the toilet. Gag right with some cum tissues and tie her hands behind her back. Take her to the dining table, lay her fat tits on the table before taking out a hammer and nails and nailing her nipples to the table top.

When left comes back she's also surprised, I tie her hands too. I force her to shove a TV remote up right's tight little asshole and eat her pussy as she cries in pain and humiliation.

I watch from the table where I jack myself off onto right's teary eyed face

Preferably you please! Love the brutal story!

little more of this girl from the last thread

any ideas for this girl on the left?

I'd stat arguing with her on the street, i'm saying trump is better while she argues for hillary. i get fucking mad pull her by the hair into the closest bathroom. people see me doing this but just watch and dont say anything. pull her into the stall and start dry humping her. after a while i rip her clothes off and stick my dick into her pussy and start thrusting forcefully. one guy outside says hes calling the police but i just carry on while calling him a faggot. the girl startss crying so i say fuck you and anal fuck her. am about to cum so slide my dick back into her pussy and cum inside her so she gets pregnant

moar!

Abduct all three and chain them by their necks in an old warehouse.

Empty a few old kitchen binbags on the floor next to them. Tell them that whoever manages to stuff the most old rotten food and used packaging etc into their tight little holes will go free. The other two will be killed.

Watch as they desperately scramble to fill their mouth, pussy and ass with as much disgusting maggoty mess as possible while crying.

Once I've chosen my winner, clean her off and bring her back to the warehouse. Hoist the other 2 up to hang them by their necks. As they struggle and kick for their final breaths make the winner eat the trash out of their pussies

Bro could you do one of this slut, a nice brutal as fuck one?

top kek

Im so sick that this turns me on so fucking much

Hardcore rape in that tight ass to hear her scream for more in tha pussy

lol don't get the political stuff, but hot, keep going

keep going

not the same dude but this is what i would do. I'd break into her familys house where she lives with her parents and tie her parents up using chains. now they're helpless in the liiving room. i do all of this quietly so the bitch upstairs doesnt hear anything. Anyways, i go upstairs break the door down and grab this slut by her neck while groping her titties. carry her downstairs to where her parents are and they start crying. I say im about to fuck their daughter and theyre gonna watch. I rip her clothes out and force my dick into her mouth while tears come out of her eyes. She starts screaming so i slap her with force and tell her to shut the fuck up and say ive had enough. Pull my pants down and show her my huge cock, and slide into her ass hole. She squeals and her parents scream. I thrust in and out fast as fuck and it feels amazing. get ready to cum so pull my dick out and spray the family. Tell their daughter to go and lick it all up off her moms face and put it in her pussy.

any new left?

more right ass?

Wwyd

shes on tfmgirls instagram

Tie them to a wall in that bar with their fat tits pulled out of their shirts. Paint some lines on each of their chests so they're like a darts board.

Nipples are a bullseye, less points going out towards the edges. Start a game of darts with the guys, making the girls scream as their tits are pierced time and again by darts as we play our game.

At the end of the night we throw all remaining darts into each girl so they each have 7/8 darts just resting in their tits/chest and blood running down them. Pull them off the wall and onto their knees, make them clean the blood from each other with their mouths before taking turns getting blowjobs from them

NEW CH@N OPEN.

purebeauty.pw/
purebeauty.pw/
purebeauty.pw/

please do a really fucking brutal one for her

Jesus christ dude

Wwyd to this fucking slut

Id hard fuck this girl's mouth and then pull out and cum all over her pretty little face

any more higher res?

She's small so treat her rough.

>It's around mid-day, pretty hot outside and a bit too humid for my tastes
>I ring her bell
>>>"Come in - it's OPEN!" I hear faintly from somewhere inside the apartment
>Who leaves their door unlocked like that? I guess she was expecting me
>>"It's user" I yell back at her, trying to overpower the shitty pop tunes on her radio
>>>"kaaay"
>She knows I hate that, why does she keep saying it literally EVERY time I come over?
>Suspecting what she's doing, I head for the bathroom
>I open the door and look inside
>At least she hasn't made a mess of this room, I guess because everything's nailed down and you can power-wash it with a hose if you need to
>Looking in the usual places, I find a woman's magazine, bleaching solution and..
>There it is.
>I grab a bottle and head out back to the balcony
>Before I get out there, I plug my phone into the stereo and set it to play
>Grabbing the bottle in my left hand, I stick my head out on to the balcony where she's sunbathing
>The heat wafts against my face
>She's wearing a black bikini, her bleach blonde hair to the side, tanned butt and legs in the air for everyone to see
>Thinking of what to do, I start getting a bit hard

>>

This'll be short, but too long for one, so next part is done soon.

Fucking perfect man!! Have some more of her!!!! So hot !!
Please do one of this chick... i love your imagination!!!!
Just this one and i know its not great quality, but you get the idea, shes a slut

I would her tie her hands on bed.
And the I would rub my dick full lenght over her pussy so she gets soaking wet.
After she screams to put it inside i would put only a little until she starts moving her pussy out of pleasure.
Then i would shove it right down deep and star thrusting her so her eyes roll over how deep and hard it is.

Going to cum to this girl so much right now. Open mouth pic?

any more of her?

best i could find

MOREEEEEEE

Oh yeah please post more of her ass. I would run my cock between her panties and ass before shoving my dick in and make her moan as I fuck her hard

With her ass facing me, I would lift her up, slide my cock in her from behind and fuck her while I spread her legs up in the air.

i'm sure she calls you daddy while doing that

That's all I have of her sadly

God damn. I'd fuck her beautiful ass while my hands grope her tits and finger her while playing with her clit.

Fuck yeah, hope you like it bro... gimme a proper brutal painful comment...

wwyd

Wwyd

Girl on the left like she's the most fun. Would have her hop and my dick as I suck on her bouncing tits while she hops up and down.

detailed comments will get her nudes

>>

>>>"Heeeey babee~" she gazes back at me
>Walking closer to her, I squeeze the bottle and spray lotion all over her legs, butt and back
>>>"Ouch ouch, cold! COLD" she winces unconvincingly
>>"Shut up, slut"
>I tell her as I run a hand up her leg, over her butt and up to her neck, which I grab a hold of
>>>"I'm YOUR slu- aeeeih-" I lift her up and push her against the railing of the balcony
>>>"-what's- hey-" she's starting to object
>I pull her bleached hair to the side, undo her top and let it drop to her waist
>>>"Baby- baby- not here, someone can see.. " she asks, but it's too late
>Pulling her bikini bottom aside, I shove my hard cock into her shaved hole
>I start pumping away against her butt
>>>"Ahah- ah, not here not- letsgoin- go inside-" pleading
>I like it when she squirms around like this, it really grinds my pole (literally)
>>>"No, noo inside, inside!" she's getting real fed up with me now, but still occasionally moans mildly, trying to hold it back
>Sweat is running down her back, my back, it's too fucking warm
>I take my shirt off and prevent an attempt of hers to shake loose
>>>"Someone'll seeeme- inside come on-" she's back to pleading
>I'm almost done anyway
>>"Alright, inside!"
>I fuck her even harder than earlier, and grab her around the hips to really get into her
>>>"No no no-"
>The singer mumbles on the stereo
>>>>["Yes yes.. yeees"]
>I blow my load deep in her pussy
>Pull out, and sit back, wiping the sweat off my forehead
>She checks herself, gives me the meanest look she can muster and runs indoors to clean up
>>>"FUCK you!" she yells faintly
>>"AGAIN?" I'm sitting down, smiling to myself as I yell this back to her
>What a day.
>I just raped that blonde whore to Bill Cosby's 'Yes Yes Yes'
youtube.com/watch?v=5NEWlg-wAdE

Trying to write more shit, this is my attempt for today. Gomment rade & subgribe below (really, feedback please).

Oh yea she screams that i am her daddy, she even screams to fuck hard and harder till she starts shaking.
Any ass picture, would like to pound so hard and deep from behind make her call me daddy while i pull her hair and brutally thrust into her so i can unload biggest load deep into her pussy

Tie right in her sleeping bag so she can't move and gag her so she can't call for help. Take left out and get her some food, get her nice and drunk. Don't let left go to the toilet all night though.

Then when she's so drunk she can barely walk, I take her back to the tent and ungag right before forcing some laxatives down left's throat and making her sit on right's face.

Spread right's legs and start brutally raping her dry, tight little pussy hole while left releases an entire day's worth of sloppy shit and piss onto her face and into her mouth.

anybody wanna do a really fucking brutal for her, gotta a couple more hot as fuck ones I would post

I'd tie her hands behind her back and force her on the grown. I would gently rub her ass before easing my hand and bring it down hard on her ass cheeks. She would scream out in pain and I'd reasons to every scream with harder spanks. Once I hear her sobbing and see tears running down her face then I take it as a sign to spread her cheeks apart and shove my rock hard cock inhe her ass hole. She would beg me to stop because of how much it hurts and I would slow down and slowly begin to pull out, but when only the head of my duck is still in her ass that's when I slam in even harder and continue to assault her anus. Pulling her hair and thrusting harder and harder until I feel my limit and pull out and force her to gag on my cock while I fill the inside of her mouth with my cum. I would leave her tied up for more fuck sessions through out the day

Give it to the left girl like the slut she knows she is.

same girl. detailed replies will get nudes

stalk you and her on a night out, shes dressed nice and slutty, short dress, lots of cleavage! Your both hammered, you leave her alone to go piss, me and a group of mates take her forcefully, shes practically out anyway due to alcohol, take her home.... tie her up, slap her about a bit, then start going to town on her gorgeous, unaware body, tie her hands just in case, we dont realise her dads in.... he comes in to see what the noise is.... but he cant leave, we dont even have to stop him, he catches sight of those amazing tits and cant help but stare, and watch as 4 guys fuck his daughter over and over, filling her tiny asshole, she can hardly tell whats going on and doesn't even fight it, we then put her to bed for you to find in the morning, still drooling from every possible hole.

Rip off her clothes, hold her up against the wall, bite her tits, then throw her down on the bed and tie her, so she's unable to move.
Proceed with fucking her from behind while pulling her hair, and when i cum, i make her face completely white from all the semen.

Fuck yes...!!! Fapping hard at the thought of you torturing my girls poor innocent body like that!!!

Really, nobody? Fuck you guys, then, I'm not making anything actually good for you people.

KEK im here for the girls not ur essays

Shit, forgot pic

Wwyd??

Take her outside her house into some woods. Tie her wrists and ankles so she's laying naked beneath me. Take out 2 little mice that I got from a pet shop. One of them goes into her mouth, at which point I secure her jaw closed. The other gets squeezed inside her pussy.

I stand over her jacking myself off for a few minutes as she squirms and wriggles as the mice scratch and bite her mouth, throat and pussy. I then take a pointy branch from the ground and start forcing it up inside her asshole.

Once the stick is covered in blood, I pull her up onto her hands and knees and start anally raping her as she screams into the still live mouse in her mouth

I did one

fucking awesome, man. this is what I came here looking for. Would you be interested in my girl? nudes in exchange.

this is her

Bro i really truelly wish youd do a fucking brutal one like that for my lady!!!!! Love your comments!!!

I would kiss her passionately while stroking my hands on her cute thighs, squeezing it from time to time. My hand would shift from her thighs to her pussy, and I'd slide a finger in her pussy. She would let out small moans when I start putting more fingers inside her, while I suck on her tits. Once her pussy is dripping wet that's when I'd put my cock inside of her and start fucking her cute little cunt. Her small moans have turned into full blown screams of ecstasy as I keep thrusting hard in her until I cum deep inside of her.

I'd grab a handful of her hair and force my cock into her throat, make her choke on it and give her just barely enough air to keep going. I want to see her make-up smeared on her face when I cum straight down her throat

MOAR

Empty the coins from her purse and tell her that unless she puts every last one inside her pussy I'll kill her.

Once she's done, I smash a few glasses on the ground. The shards are the same, they go inside her coin-stuffed pussy or I'll stab her.

Once she's finished, shaking with sobs and ashamed. I seal up her bloody pussy hole with a few lines of masking tape and force her to dance for me while I stroke my hard cock.

Watch as she bounces up and down in excruciating pain, before making her suck my cock and balls dry as blood drips down between her legs