Anyone else listen to Loveless all day today

Anyone else listen to Loveless all day today

>Tfw when you sleep almost made me break down in the library

I'd cry too if I had to listen to that boring album one more time in my life

If you're so funny why are you on your own tonight?

Yeah that's what I thought you no taste having bitch

kek

nah i listened to pet sounds instead

what is this pic

Yep, listened to it all day. Did some blatant attention-whoring on Snapchat by posting the album with the caption "Happy Loveless day" and ended up getting some happy texts from the girl I'm crushing on. She wished me a happy Valentine's Day and told me "next year will be your year, user! Don't worry!"

>tfw she has a boyfriend
>tfw Sometimes came on as soon as she sent me the happy V-Day text and I broke down

Hold me. ;_;

kill da wabbit

Holy shit user, i'll cry for you

Thanks man... The worst part is that even though I've got a huge crush on her and we share so many interests (hell, she's basically my best friend), I do not want her and her boyfriend to ever break up. They're such a happy couple, and he loves her very deeply. Plus he's just a nice guy too. I'm honestly happy that the both of them have each other, but sad that I can't be in his place.

>tfw spent the day not listening to much music and working
>tfw feel like trash-a-rooni

Damn that image makes me wanna end it

Posted the vinyl on my Facebook today saying I was celebrating Valentine's Day. Yeah I am an unfunny hack but at least it made my day better. I chose to make out and cuddle with the copy of ITCOTCK I got in the mail.

I have respect for you user. Good luck next year, or tomorrow, who knows

I don't really think Loveless is trying to be a sad album

>The worst part is, she actually called me 'user'

It makes me feel old when no one recognizes memes that are still fresh to me. Was Questionable Content that long ago?

Well, you are old. Just deal with it however old people do lmaoo