SERIOUS THREAD

SERIOUS THREAD

Trump supporters, what would you honestly do if Trump lost?

Hillary supporters, what would you honestly do if Clinton lost?

(Johnson supporters, what is a leppo?)

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2016/10/28/doj-complaint-filed-fbi-director-james-comey-interfering-presidential-election.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends. I'm at uni right now but i'd probably head the fuck out of America. Saving up for the move now. Not going to war with Russia no thank you

Self bump

I hate women

Self bump again. Jesus, you people spam politics on this board and you can't bother to give a 5 second response?

do nothing because lets be honest is my life really going to be effected that much?

I would shitpost in all scenarios.

Then do whatever I could to continue living a normal life.

Planning on moving to one of the Nordic countries or The Netherlands in the next few years regardless of who wins.

Probably masturbate I guess

>Johnson supporter here
What is that, like an acronym or something?

Kek

help me triforce on a mac? ∆∆∆

I'm a Trump kinda guy and honestly, if Clinton wins i'll accept it and move on. Corruption won the election and we'll just have to find some other way of turing it around.

wrong thread bud

Trump supporter here , ill just be very sad and depressed for a while

I think Johnson is a clown, but the candidate doesn't have to know everything he needs to know as president. The president has an entire administration of the world's experts on his team telling him everything he needs to know about everything, especially foreign policy.

His knowledge of a city in Syria has literally nothing to do with how he would act or what he would know if he got in as president.

I also think it was hilarious how many people didn't all of a sudden knew everything about the battle for Aleppo as if they had known it the whole time. I know what Aleppo was, but that's because I'm a geopoliticsfag and have been following the Syrian war since day 1.

This's prefer hildog to drumpf but either way I can't imagine my life will change in a noticeable way. Want trump to lose so it will shut my right wing parents up. Beyond that idgaf

Cool

I mostly just rag on him because he doesn't believe in a federal minimum wage and wants to cut down the EPA, yet people treat him like some goddamn savior.

I'm just telling you that it effectively didn't mean anything.

I think mimimum wage would be best decided at a state level tbh. In fact, I believe most of our problems result from the fact that we don't let states handle most things. Our country is too culturally diverse.

Getting northeasterners to agree with southerners on most things doesn't fucking work. We end up with compromise that neither side wants, and that's just two regions.

Imagine, 50 different republics united under common defense and some other essential functions all practicing their own ideas. States are the size of entire nations around the world.

I think that would be so cool.

Trump supporter here. I'd get my guns and enforce my own wall policy send them beaners back home or make them wish they were home. Same with the mudslimes.

>>acting like conservative states wouldn't slash it down to next to nothing if there wasn't a federal requirement.

That's why I don't live in a backwards conservative state. I don't care if they make their poor people even poorer in their own states, I just don't want to waste time compromising with them when there is such an obvious alternative.

If Hilldog lost I'd incite a riot and get all the nignogs to join me. It will be the biggest protest riot in all major cities ever. We'll Make Trumps first term the most disordered unrest ever and make the conservatives live to regret their retarded choice.

does your caretaker know you're on the internet right now?

That's genuinely disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself for not respecting democracy.

Just wait, you'll get bored with your meme president and we'll be able to get enough sjw's to make your nightmares come true.

Alright you mentally unstable person, what do you think would happen in response to that?

What do you think happens if SJW's riot? I don't know if you're aware, but there's a lot of videos of them being dispersed and arrested very easily.

Hopefully we can get your retarded candidate impeached. This is all hypothetical though because we know that won't happen, we done already won.

Dumbass I'm not a Trump supporter, I just respect democracy and wouldn't fucking riot like a child who doesn't get the toy they want if a candidate won that I didn't want.

The American people decide who gets elected president and you have to deal with it. It's called democracy and law.

If Trump wins it's obvious that he won by cheating by getting the FBI to illegally sway the voters opinions 11 days before the election. How democratic is that? It's not that is why we will demand justice. Learn some common sense .

If Trump losses I will continue to loose hope in humanity but I'll try to live my life like none of this bullshit ever happened key word "try" because I have no fucking clue what our future will be if the Grand Witch gets elected.

The rioting will come when clinton shows her true colors and imposes her will.

I love my country so I'm going to stay here and power through whoever it will be because I'm not some "I'm gonna leave the country" pussy ass bitch

That is some insane conspiracy theory.

There's nothing wrong with moving to another country if you don't like how things are going and don't see them changing. I think the Nordic nations and Denmark really have shit figured out, and I think it would be cool to move back to the lands of my ancestors.

If Clinton lost I'd probably be upset ig. Can't afford to flee the country and I'm a white man so I won't be directly influenced by his policies too much

Netherlands not Denmark*

Liberals,feminists,democratic people are not warriors are not fighters there are A bunch of communists that's got all the patriotic elements pushed out of them threw mainstream news/media and social media don't talk to these people

No it's not. You don't understand politics at all.

politicususa.com/2016/10/28/doj-complaint-filed-fbi-director-james-comey-interfering-presidential-election.html

I never thought I'd see the day where liberals embarrass me to the point that I don't want to identify as one.

>Hillbots spend the entire cycle bashing conspiracy theories and praising comey
>all of a sudden they do a complete fucking 180 and are pumping out insane conspiracy theories and blasting comey who they've treated as a bastion of truth until literally last week

Lmfao

Trump will never be my president. I am going to fuck up every fucker that I know has supported him slowly and methodically. First little stuff keying there paint the gradually more and more fuckery. They all will be considered targets of opportunity. You know become a passive aggressive faggot.

retarded shill get off Sup Forums

Back to Sup Forums cuck-servative

>treated as a bastion of truth until literally last week

Because he was coerced into resurfacing an investigation into nothing. There's also an FBI investigation into your precious bigot Trump for using the Russians to Hack emails, which makes more sense than any bullshit conspiracies you all keep bringing up and losing over Hillary.

Probably cower in fear due to either

A)Trump redneck bible beaters start 2nd civil war

B)Nigger Hillary supporters chimp out (2nd civil war nigger edition)

C)War with Russia starts by either Trump or Hillary being elected I have no fucking idea at this point due to the media and my being slightly Sup Forums redpilled

D)All of the above

All blacks and latinos are gona vote, But we white are too lazy for going to vote. That's why we're going to lose

How many times do I have to tell you that I don't support Trump before it gets through your skull? I'm criticizing your crazy conspiracy theories, I'm not asserting any.

Why are you attacking me then? We are on the same side. They are not crazy conspiracy theories if you are with us, but it seems you are not. Which makes me think you are lying and too embarrassed to support Trump just like half the other Republicans.

>That's genuinely disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself for not respecting democracy.

Not respecting democracy? Does Trumpster respect democracy?
>"I'll keep you in suspense"

We are not on the same side, I don't support Hillary either. I'm bashing your insane conspiracy theories. You are clearly fucking simple.

Deflection, don't support trump in the first place, better luck next time.

You can't even pick sides and make a political statement. I think the obvious simpleton is you. Go vote for your third party or not at all like someone who doesn't believe in the democratic process like you supposedly said you did.

I'm not picking a side because I dislike both sides equally for different reasons. That is a perfectly valid decision that I've made within the context of this democratic republic. Your false dichotomy further supports my argument that you are in fact, simple and weak minded.

But simple and weak minded perfectly describes someone not wiling to take part in the process and thinking their vote doesn't matter. One day when you grow up you will see how dumb you were in that decision.

Didn't say voting doesn't matter. That is another very simple thing that I've explained to you multiple times.

Do you have a learning disability?

Clinton won't lose, it's already in the bag.

A vote for Trump is a vote for the faults in our culture.
A vote for Clinton is a vote for the faults in our government.

7.5/10

Ohhhhhh shiit

You don't seem to communicate clear enough to make any point at all to be honest.
I think the disability is most definitely on your end or you're probably not even American from the sounds of it and yet you try to talk about something you know nothing about.
I suggest you just don't even try talking about something you clearly don't care about or have a real interest.

Keep Reddit in Reddit.

GET IN HERE Sup ForumsASTARDS
JUST H4X0RED THE L00MIN0TUS

I'm not that guy, but jesus fuck you are awful at arguing. Just because he criticizes a point it does not mean he is advocating for another... Please do more school

I'm not sure what i'm gonna do. But if Trump wins, I'm sure OP will be scared because Trump supporters hate faggots.

Nice try samefag. No one is following this conversation that closely. And yes you changed your story only after you realized you didn't have a real argument. Too late you can't take back stupidity.

I've made very concise and straightforward statements to you because you clearly need it.

Show me where I said that voting doesn't matter, show me where I said I support Trump, and really rack that brain of yours to think of all the alternatives to voting for Trump and Hillary. That's right user, the world is not black and white, isn't learning fun?

If you can do all of those things, I will take back that you have a learning disability. Until then, it's clear that you do. Hell, you might just be an unintelligent person.

Either way, I see why you're a Hillary supporter.

>only argument against me was that I have crazy conspiracy theories

I post a link showing you that it wasn't a conspiracy theory.

You continue to insist that I'm a conspiratard. I suggest you are not following what is going and that you are a Trump supporter. You then back down and say both candidates are stupid. hurr durr democratic process.

Sorry but next time I suggest not even taking part because your IQ is even too low for a political discussion on Sup Forums of all places.

This. Yes I read the lame conversations. This thread is dead.

>implying trump supporters are smarter than hillary supporters.

lmao

So you admit that you have a learning disability or that you're unintelligent. That's good user, the first step to working on a problem is acknowledging that you have one :^)

Clearly not implying that because I think the same of Trump supporters, read the thread before posting and embarrassing yourself.

You're too stupid to even respond to any more. There's still hope, for high school drop outs like you, you can still get your GED if you put some effort into it.
And I'm giving you credit here assuming you have at least a 10th grade reading level which you may not from what it seems.

he's a closet Trump supporter, they don't know how to read. just sayin

Skip School, Fairly Liberal Teacher at Noon, Agrees with Trump on protectionism and illegals but primarily focuses on uplifting Hillary rather than bringing down Trump, literally a Karl Marx Fan though. Next class I got an Ultra Liberal Teacher. Talks politics 24/7, Has compared Trump and Illegals with Hitler and the Salem With Trials, Constantly blames Republicans for everything wrong with society, firm believer in Affirmative Action, and thinks Benghazi is over blown. Strangely enough he has complained majorly about Obamacare and is a weird mix of a Christfag and a Libtard.

Lol cute.

I picked two things you accused me of because you failed at reading comprehension, and one false dichotomy you presented that indicates a very simplified way of thinking which happens to be common in stupid people.

I gave you an opportunity to redeem yourself by explaining your misinterpretation of what I told you, and you completely failed to do it. You failed because you were wrong multiple time, hence why I've had to tell that to you multiple times.

Now as a defense mechanism, you have started calling me stupid and accusing me of the same things I just called you out for being. You are as transparent as my 3 year old nephew, it's honestly sad. This is Sup Forums so I wouldn't be surprised if you were just a kid who snuck on his mom's computer.

Feel free to say something of value.

Well I guess there's nothing mew under the sun if Trump loses. After all I've been disappointed by the last two elections, whats one more disappointment?

I really forgot how much Sup Forums is literally just stupid kids. This is a waste of time. Do your homework, I'm out.

>Trump supporters, what would you honestly do if Trump lost?

Lament the plague of corruption that Hillary will spread while holding out hope that the FBI has uncovered something that will send her to prison. And I'd take solace in the concept that Rand Paul will kick her teeth in come 2020.