Pascal's Wager states that it's smarter to bet that there is a God because if you are wrong...

Pascal's Wager states that it's smarter to bet that there is a God because if you are wrong, the consequences are not as dire as having incorrectly bet that there is no God.

Math has conclusively proven that God exists, so why do you foolishly choose disbelief?

Just please answer my question... when u do these atheist/god threads why do u keep posting the same pics of that girl

yeah!

Bump for answer to this.

So you guys can all recognize the troll and ignore it.

Fair enough. I'll go back to ignoring them then.

Pascal's wager assumes that God wouldn't realise you're just covering your bases. Can't fake true faith.

The math proves God exists part - welp, can't argue with that...

I'll just leave this here.

But what if you choose the wrong one? Better to plead ignorance. Purgatory is better than hell faggot.

Lack of belief is an involuntary response to perceived lack of evidence

Neat!

>Trips
Neat!

>The Childlike Empress (Die Kindliche Kaiserin in German) is the mysterious and benevolent monarch of Fantasia, who resides in the capital called Ivory Tower in the heart of the realm. Although she is nominally the ruler of Fantasia, she rarely interacts with the outside world. Should she die, Fantasia and all Fantasians would cease to exist.

>The amulet known as the 'AURYN' is her emblem, and those who wear it are her representatives. As explained by Morla the Aged One, her lifetime is not measured in years or in time ("she's much older than the oldest inhabitants of Fantasia, or rather, she's ageless"), but by names, which only the imagination of a human child can give her. When she begins to need a new name, she begins to fade away, causing the Nothing to appear in Fantasia. She sends Atreyu on the Great Quest, which brings Bastian Balthazar Bux to Fantasia, and Bastian gives her the name of 'Moon Child' (Mondenkind in German), which restores Fantasia and begins the second half of the novel.

>Her description is that of an indescribably beautiful young girl, appearing no older than ten, yet much older than the oldest Fantasians. Her hair is snow-white, as is her gown, and her eyes are the color of gold, earning her the title "Golden-Eyed Commander of Wishes" (Goldäugige Gebieterin der Wünsche in German).
The movie was a metaphor for the death of morality. Amoral and nihilist atheists would destroy Fantastica and Bastian become a tax accountant.

Nigga damn

It didn't prove anything. It stated that is statistically safer to assume the existence compared to the repercussions of not believing.

On the same note, gambling is a sin. So the study, in and of itself must prove there is no god, using your own stunted logic.

/Thread. go make another one with more thought and divine guidance, chimp.

By that logic, wearing a seatbelt is gambling because you made a safer decision. Too bad atheists never learned about logic

So statistically Christian fundamentalism is our safest bet, not to mention the one true faith.

Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Except Baha'i

>religion

What if there's a god who sends everyone but atheists to hell?

Count ultimate rewards. Also see that Baha'i ultimately end in Hell, given that they don't accept the Christian God and His Will.

A distinct possibility. Or perhaps it has absolutely nothing to do with belief but in fact is based on merit, or physical prowess, or the capacity to which we have produced heirs.

Or, maybe it just doesn't care.

Or maybe it just doesn't exist.

Either one is technically just as likely as the next. So, how can we believe and obey the rules and regulations of literally innumerable possible gods?

The best answer? Don't even try.

Phrase your argument coherently please

You're my favorite troll. I've never met someone so dedicated.
I have something akin to a grudging respect for you and everyone else who continues this stale ass meme.

>Math has conclusively proven that God exists
Gonna need that proff tho

Inb4 bible class

>The movie.
Read the actual book and try again. Your analysis is Jewed.

>2016

posting this bullshit

you faggots do realize christfag is reading your replies to his bait and fucking a fake pussy made out of a used diaper and a raw turkey?
>shit post and sage