youtube.com/watch?v=YxRMxoTCMMo
youtube.com/watch?v=MjtXEJ64C8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor Jon

Daily reminder Wun Wun dies because they need dragon CGI budget

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING STREAMS

leaks?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PUT ON YOUR TINFOIL, HEAT UP YOUR GRRM BRAND QUESO TO VALYRIAN TEMP 135.5 DEGREES CELCIUS

THE SHADE OF THE EVENING HAS BEEN DRANK & IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR MOON TEA, LOG INTO WEIRWOOD.NET & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR

-JOJEN PASTE

-MOON TEA

-MILK OF THE POPPY

-BRAVOSI LEMONS

youtube.com/watch?v=AoHSLwOmNS8 YOUR GAME OF THRONES THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR BACKYARD TRAINING YARD, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES & A "FIGHTING PIT" STYLE DOTHRAKI ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER ELIO & LINDA USING GOOGLE HANGOUTS BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION/SOCIAL DEPRIVATION FORUM (/got/) & PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH LEMONCAKES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY IRON ISLAND SALTWATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE SOURLEAF KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO YOLKBOY & LADY GUINVERE HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE CHILDREN OF THE FOREST=ALIENS & THE SWORD OF THE MORNING IS HIDDEN IN MEEREEN

DUDE SWEETROBIN IS THE NEW BLOODRAVEN LMAO

DUDE ANCIENT CAVERNS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH NUCLEAR FALLOUT & COVERED IN WILDFIRE & TAKING PLACE IN GRRM'S SCI-FI UNIVERSE ASIMOV STYLE

>"ASHAYA FROM HISTORY WESTEROS PODCAST JUST END IT ALL! I THINK YOU'RE A WORTHLESS YOUTUBER & I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON /R/ASOIAF SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK WHEN YOU BITCH ABOUT ME USING FAN ART IN MY VIDS & REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"ASHAYA "SNITCHES GET STICHES" "JUST" TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT! YOUR YOUTUBE CAREER IS OVER. AZIZ & SEAN BARELY HAD YOU ON THE PODCAST THIS YEAR BECAUSE YOU'RE A TOXIC CUNT WHO STARTS SHIT WITH MORE POPULAR YOUTUBERS LIKE ME. IT'S TIME FOR THE VALYRIAN STEEL DAGGER RETIREMENT PLAN"

-Preston Jacobs, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING PRESTON JACOBS NAKED IN A WEIRWOOD TREE WITH A MOUTH FULL OF WEIRWOOD PASTE TRIPPING

- Brought to you by The Dornish Brotherhood Without Banners©

"GILBERT KING!"

???

Show doesn't even start for 2 hours 20min

Jonsa

Who /dany/ here

Reminder that CIA is a stand user and will save everyone and defeate the White Walkers to become the Big Guy in order to confront Bane.

Who here is team Jonnis?

nth for CIA! CIA! CIA!

stfu dumb frogposter

NO

first for Stannis the one true king is alive and ready for his comeback tonight

how the fuck did they take such a hot babe and make her so fucking ugly on the show? it is seriously baffling to me.

How will Davos be ruined this episode?

JON>DEDDIS BURNSDAUGTHERTHEON

RETURN OF THE MANNIS

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW STANNIS HATERS?

>-JOJEN PASTE
The most retarded theory ever.
Bran ate fucking acorn to become a wirewood server, not "le brains xD".

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

I want this to happen badly.
This would be more butchering of LF, going against his waifu, but that'd be hilarious to see both jontards and sansatards offing themselves.

>hot babe
lel

Based Jon Bros :)

What comfy snacks to you think each character would eat??

Melly - Swedish fish and vitamin water
Salsa - Lemonheads
Bran - Peanut brittle
Jon - Ben & Jerry's Pistachio

>tfw still on episode 6

He'll probably renounce Stannis and wish he never followed him and then suck Jon's cock even more, after he visits the site of Stanley's Mega Winter Bar-B-Q: Winterfell Edition.

marriage? nigga the only person I'm bending my knee to is king Stannis of house Baratheon, the first of his name

Most bad ass scene of the season

Guess what stannisautist? It ain't gonna happen.

>tfw you will never read about Stannis vs. Ramsay because fatboy will never finish book 6
>the only version that will ever exist is Jon vs Ramsay

delete this

Ramsay - Fruit Gushers

Melly - Spicy peanuts and beer
Salsa - Ice cream
Bran - My dick
Jon - Pistachio

Show Cersei has done literally nothing wrong.

Book Cersei on the other hand is a fucking lunatic.

its her shitty character and blonde wig

THIS IS IT SENPAITACHI
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
FINALLY RETURNING AFTER A YEAR LONG HIATUS
I GIVE YOU, STANNIS "THE MANNIS" BARATHEON
COMING TO YOU ALL THE WAY FROM DRAGONSTONE
EVERYBODY LET ME HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>yfw
;___;

> tfw marathoning eps 1-8 because the show is so shit its not even worth watching weekly.

Started last season and it really helps. No more week long musings and overthinking stupid retarded shit D&D pull i can just completely gloss over it.

This season is still the worst from what i've seen though, and that's after last season being the worst.

Okay, friends.

The choccy milk store is closing in 15 minutes and I don't want to fly down the road only to get there 3 minutes before they close and have some normie follow me around to make sure I leave while I get my choccy and dots.

Therefore, I have decided I must go and get arnold palmer from the drug store instead of choccy.

Dots are still in the running, but I'm also considering a bag of mini-reeses or a bag of pretzel m&ms.
I can get two boxes of dots and 2 tall cans of arnold palmer for the price of 1 bag of mini-reeses. I don't recall what the price is on the m&ms at CVS, though. Any last minute tips for maximum comfy?

post yfw bookfags will literally NEVER get a finished story because gabe will die of heart failure before he releases the last book

>arm zealots for no reason without thinking about the consequences
>nothing wrong

But it "should" happen

and that's what matters

namefag back on

>I agree it should have gone to Bran, Rickon or Sansa and I think D&D ignoring the bastard issue is kind of retarded.

this is exactly why people are starting to fucking hate him though? its constant fucking pandering, he gets everything handed to him while other characters get shat on because GARY STU

Honestly if she was too lazy to dye her eyebrows and wear contacts I think it's her fault.

I think Stannis would go for a Snickers bar. It's a solid classic but still somewhat austere.

Joffrey, and all the Lannisters besides Tyrion are clearly Gatorade drinkers.

>tfw the season isn't going to outright say R + L = J because they want to give fatty another year to reveal it in the books first

>Melly
>snacks you'd have to chew
She's def. a tapioca pudding girl.

Bronn - Cough drops
Sam - Doritos
Wun Wun - Rabbits, just rabbits

I only want Winds of Winter
I expect Stannis will probably die in it, but it will be a satisfying conclusion to his arc

I've found a leak about Stannis!

I hoped off the GRRM train along time ago.

>two boxes of dots and 2 tall cans of arnold palmer for the price of 1 bag of mini-reeses.

HOLY SHIT that's a rip off for mini-reeses, don't get them.

Last minute I think you should get regular pretzels in case you want something salty after you finish off your sweets.

Well it wasn't morally wrong

>>Joffrey, and all the Lannisters besides Tyrion are clearly Gatorade drinkers.
I don't get it.

>he believes Reddit+L=J is happening in the books
LMAO

Fuck it's still 2 hours from now

I fucking hate sundays at in my family house, it's so boring

Get the choccy don't settle for anything less.

>Wun Wun - Rabbits, just rabbits
>tfw Wun wun just squeezes the rabbits guts out of their ass and into his mouth

post yfw stannis appears again

>only 8 more days till /got/ is banned for another year

Stannis would eat KFC because he loves friend chicks.

>Not lifting why the fuck are you even on this board.
Kys

It's because Gatorade is a chad drink and the Lannisters, like em or not, are totally chads.

Tyrion doesn't drink it because he's contrarian and not a chad.

true king of the north

if this show wasnt all about giving jon undeserved blowjobs at every opportunity

ayy, whats the word on this weeks episode boys? we get an early leak like last week or is it same streams/time as usual?

>he still won't have it finished by next year
>he will cry crocodile tears like last January and everyone will rush to his defense and say what a hard life he has being a millionaire writer who never works and just eats all day

Tonight we finally find out the answer

A bear there was, a bear, a bear!
All black and brown and covered in hair!
Three boys, a goat, and a dancing bear!
They danced and spun, right to the fair!
Oh, sweet she was, and pure, and fair!
The maid with honey up in her hair!
He smelled her on the summer air!
The maid with honey up in her hair!

where are we moving to?

/trash/

>did it only so she could spite people she didn't like

with the occasional knob slobbing from sibel

>Gatorade is a chad drink
You're a mong.

so, Stannis isdǝd ?

youtube.com/watch?v=t6VMSYIXCCY

AZOR BILL

Bran's nowhere to be found and by the time he comes back the North will consider Jon a Stark anyway, and the right Stark to lead them in fighting their enemies

fr?

youtube.com/watch?v=YxRMxoTCMMo

"Theoden King stands alone"

>jonfags only care about line of succession when it benefits King Constipation. otherwise it literally doesnt matter

> Shields so big and wide they can't even see who they're aiming at.

Wild folk could literally just push their spears into the ground and walk up to them.

I can answer that for you now. coulda answered it when the photo was released.

it's sansa and two randos/named characters

These three

ladder

When the sun rises, look to the east

I would probably shit myself if I was that guy.

POST GOODS SONGS ABOUT GOT
youtube.com/watch?v=MjtXEJ64C8I

I want Sansa to be executed by Jon

Predictions for tonight;
Best outcomes;
Umbers aligence is a hoax and they'll switch sides mid battle
OR
Greatjon didn't die off screen and will show up, bitch slap his son and take control of the Umber army helping Jon instead..

Worst Outcomes;
They pull a LOTR and just as they're losing Little Finger shows up and wins the day