Trump backs One China Policy

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-10/trump-reaffirms-u-s-one-china-stance-in-first-call-with-xi

>Agreed at Xi’s request to honor long-held policy: White House

1. Cunt
2. ¿Pensamientos?

OP

1. España
2. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA Sup Forums BTFO

Bump

All you fucking faggots were claiming he was gonna shaft China over this

JAJAJAJAJJAJA

It was obvious at the time Trump had no idea what the One China Policy was. It's a good sign that the State or military bureaucracy was able to get him to see reason

>bumping after 3 fucking minutes
>when you had already samefagged 2 minutes earlier

Care to explain what the China One Policy is, friendo?

>leaf
This dumb mortherfucker confirmed earlier today he didn't know what the START talks were. he probably just got told what one china means

So basically it seems that overall he will keep Obama's foreign policies and change his internal politics and not the opposite. Wow.

1. bandera
2. i think there was a good lecturing from his advisers in the background

anyway, AJAKAAKJAAKAKALSSJAKAJ

But Obama tried to mend relations with Iran and Cuba, so far Trump has pisses off Iran and has said much about Cuba but he's not a fan of them either.

Basically back when China split between Communist China and Taiwan both countries major parties agreed that the end goal would be re-unification. That there was "one china". This changed rather recently in history as Taiwan developed their own identity, and the major party shifted to one that favored that idea.

Most nations in the world are afraid to back Taiwan in that due to China being a baby about it though.

Washington, along with Taipei and Beijing, agrees to pretend there is only one legitimate Chinese state that includes both the mainland and Taiwan - this extends to barring Taiwan from a country-like role in international organizations like the UN, IOC, World Bank, etc. but doesn't necessarily bar them from participating entirely. We continue to provide military protection to Taiwan and the PRC refrains from attacking across the Straits so long as Taipei agrees to say it's the legitimate KMT government of China and not a separate country

Thanks guys, greatest flag.

he doesn't have a clue what he's doing. his advisers all manipulate him for different ends in their court intrigues.

>samefagged

I clearly wrote "OP"

>spic butthurt over trump detected

>due to China being a baby about it though.

Being a baby != following the same policy both government's of China and the UN agreed to since 1972.

Notice something about my english, desu baka senpai

>Notice something about my english
it's shit

don't you have a siesta to take lazy spic?

great thing you passed on your shit manlet genes to your offspring cunts.

>guiri

Not everyone in Spain is Spanish

CCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK

Trump has betrayed us all.
He was the chosen one he had to destroy china not join them,

to not acknowledge Taiwan as an independent nation

YOU FOOL