How can I give myself cancer?

How can I give myself cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/othercarcinogens/generalinformationaboutcarcinogens/known-and-probable-human-carcinogens
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aflatoxin
theguardian.com/society/2015/oct/28/116-things-that-can-give-you-cancer-list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inject mariuhana

Browse Sup Forums

radiation, minor doses over a long time

fucking this

You can make more cancerous posts. My brain is getting it just from you, OP.

smoke 2 packs a day and burn past your filters. 2 years, guarantee you will have cancer.

Thanks I might just do that.

where do I get the radiation from

Your butt, inhale all farts via a straw. Even your friends farts will work

microwaved cigarettes

anything with tobacco will work, eventually
or you can try radiation exposure.
X-ray equipment is your most easily accessible.
you can find in airports and hospitals.
alternatively, you can just keep being you, which requires the least effort but hey, guaranteed cancer.

Open a smoke detector, retrieve the pellet of Americium and swallow it. The alpha emissions should give you cancer so fast Putin would be proud.

kek'd

Eat that white packet in the bottom of beef jerky bags...also cum on it first

Find cancer biopsy, inject self...

live for a while and it'll show up. You already have it inside you.

If that's not satisfying then inhale smoke three times a day.

your microwave, just take the thingy out of it. I done it before was fun I would point it at a light bulb and it would light up. no lie

the magnetron tube

how do I know my microwave isn't leaking and slowly killing me every single day?

yeah that thing, im serious when I say the thing would light a light bulb

Thread

cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/othercarcinogens/generalinformationaboutcarcinogens/known-and-probable-human-carcinogens

the weird mesh that lines the window blocks the microwaves from escaping
if its damaged, then yes it's slowly killing you.

Radiation eminates, it doesn't "leak", you dipshit. Pick up a fucking book.

/thread

That shit could take years whereas if op just took the thing outa his microwave and just left it on in the same room as himself then would get cancer really quick

ok i checked and it's fine. thanks

Funny how they said it was leaking on the news. Also wow you must be right kiddo, using insults like "dipshit" to get your point across. You need an education, with my fist. You are lucky I don't know where you live (yet)

microwaves don't cause cancer, they generate heat by causing molecules to vibrate quickly. It's friction induced heat, cannot cause cancer.

And can damage cells as it passes through the body. Anything that can damage cells, including sunlight, can cause cancer

generally anything that can damage your cells can cause cancer. ionizing radiation most infamously causes cancer because it literally knocks apart the atoms in your DNA, fucking up the replication process. most people are under the impression microwaves cause cancer because they use a form of radiation.

The radiation in that part of the spectrum where microwaves reside is low-frequency, non-ionizing.

What OP wants is some high-frequency ionizing radiation. Replace every light in your house with UV light. Maybe get a membership to a tanning salon while you're at it. You'll get skin cancer in no time.

simply continue to live a normal lifestyle, you have an approximately 50% chance of getting over your lifetime

50%, that high? shit why does everybody always act so shocked then when someone announces they have it

people are afraid of dying. the only thing worse than cancer is the treatment.

Watch Leafy

Who the fuck burns past the filter

underrated

Smoke cigarettes, chew tobacco, get way too much sunlight, replace all lights in your house with tanning lights, find an old electrical transformer with PCB oil in it and use it to cook your food in and ingest aflatoxin.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aflatoxin

theguardian.com/society/2015/oct/28/116-things-that-can-give-you-cancer-list

do all these that you can. That'll do the trick.

Become a feminist libtard fuckface degenerate

play League of Legends or Dota2

dauq

just watch that episode of south park where randy marsh gets medical marijuana, he shows you how to get it

Live