Do you think the studio had him killed to boost sales for what looks to be a disappointing movie?

Do you think the studio had him killed to boost sales for what looks to be a disappointing movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

trekmovie.com/2016/06/17/chris-pine-you-cant-make-cerebral-star-trek-in-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Go to bed.

Cringe the post

>27 years old

THe meme death age
Of course its rigged

undoubtedly

Do you think Chris Pine will cry for him like he did for the nigger cast of 12 Years a Slave?

Yes I do.

He was acting here.

Wtf is wrong with this guy? Saw him on the graham norton show, the guys is an absolute fucking loser.

clearly

The fuck are you doing faggot?

Looks like he was checking for a get from the thread he was currently browsing. How is your summer vacation going?

He's at it again:

trekmovie.com/2016/06/17/chris-pine-you-cant-make-cerebral-star-trek-in-2016/

Summer Vacation? Bitch I got a career to think about. Just her for some cunny jerking. Thats all.

Guy's got the brain of a jellyfish

>cringe

hi redit

>redit
hi redit

He's right, you should go to bed

Go to Walley World, Clark.

Cringe the post

FUCK YOU

I got that reference

FUCK YOU

wait a minute what year is it again?

I forgot

No, he was the son of russian expat ballerinas.

The KGB or something similar offed him for whatever reason. Probably to get back at his parents for running from Mother Russia.

olivia munn let him fuck her ass

Pretty sure half of Hollywood's drilled in that well.

Seriously?

Olivia Munn lets alot of people do alot of things.

Stop talking indirect nonsense. Give the FACTs people. We need the FACTs

google 'olivia munn sexts'

prepare to be blown away

he really was a qt

Wow those texts were mediocre

>tfw I wanted to write a movie with a similar premise (aging action star on his last film is hunted by his director, who wants to kill him via "accident" to drive up sales for his movie and thrust him into the spotlight)
>tfw even if I did write it and like it it'd be blacklisted so the Jews can keep that under wraps
Shit. Could be funny as fuck too.

she's a beard!

They'd let it get made as a comedy. It'd probably make a decent straight action movie though.

Like I've been wanting to write this since I posted the idea on here years ago, and have been posting it ever since.

Since by some fucking miracle no one's made anything similar yet the universe must want me to finish that shit.

>Least payed star on Star Trek

Who else were they gonna kill?