youtube.com/watch?v=HJWFD_kgM4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=marrIT7wguA
youtube.com/watch?v=aqX4cnsol1A
youtube.com/watch?v=e7YY0Bv9UUU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope see ya

Heh. Good one.

The only song i could enjow was that paranoid android cover

She covered Paranoid Android...Huh...you learn something new every day.

Anyway I'll just send one of my favorite songs of hers and see if this thread goes anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=C5FcH3TBuTs

I like this one but the chorus kinda turns me off. I used to only like Breathe Me and The Girl You Lost to Cocaine when I was younger. Are her older albums worth getting into?

AB-SO-FUCKING-LUTELY, my friend.

Colour the Small One (pic related) is one of the best albums she's ever released. The compositions on it (lots of string sections and drum machines) blow her other albums out of the water for me personally.

Some People have real problems was slightly different, more acoustic, poppy songs but still a very enjoyable album.

We Are Born was more guitar focused and disco/poppy sounding but still a really good album.

The only album I'm slightly mixed on is 'Healing is Difficult' since it's a bunch of tacky sounding trip hop but you might get a kick out of it.

Want some more songs?

I'm really sorry, I fell asleep. So you recommend I listen to her albums chronologically? I'm already hooked again on The Girl You Lost to Cocaine even though it sounds too generic for my taste now but I guess nostalgia and shit. Also yes, sure. I'd like to hear more stuff to see if it's worth getting into. My problem is her latest stuff are straight up trash so it really put me off her

Zero 7 is the shit and Sia's song Sunday is a fucking masterpiece. youtube.com/watch?v=IgD_PhTPDhI

shes pretentious as fuck. trying too hard to be bjork but without the unique personality or talent. not bad, just tryhard

here, I totally forgot she is Zero 7's vocalist. One of my favorite groups ever.

Pretty much this
>LOL IM SO QUIRKY XD

Oh fuck me you're back.
Thought you were gone.

Start with Colour, then go chronologically.

All of Colour is a fantastic album.
Don't know about her work with Zero though.

I separate the person from the art. Thom Yorke is an arrogant bitch, but I still suck his music's cock.

fair enough

except thom yorke has ascended beyond being arrogant. its not arrogant if you are actually as good as you think you are

1000 fears was pretty good for a mainstream pop album

listen to this

Eh, I don't see it that way but I get what you mean.

Forgot you asked for songs. My bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=g2mRolm132U
youtube.com/watch?v=UZyilE242sw
youtube.com/watch?v=XRd-44zkoYI
(I'm tempted to just show you the whole damn Colour album but I want SOMETHING to be a surprise)
youtube.com/watch?v=t1x8DMfbYN4
youtube.com/watch?v=MHdcPlfwmkg
youtube.com/watch?v=HJWFD_kgM4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=marrIT7wguA
youtube.com/watch?v=aqX4cnsol1A
youtube.com/watch?v=e7YY0Bv9UUU

(Sidenote, it pisses me off how the best song on the album was released months later as a bonus track)

I have only heard chandelier but I do like that song. I will check out the one in the OP, as I like the combination of strings and drum machines. Makes me think it will sound like John Cale

I love this album too Herbie friendo, I just recently got into Sia and I think she's great

I love Sia.

>I love this album too
I am so glad I'm finding people with common music tastes.

I'm happy you're enjoying Sia so far, my man.

Colour the Small One > Healing is Difficult > Some People Have REAL Problems > 1000 Forms of Fear > This Is Acting > We Are Born

Eh fuck it I should rate too.

Colour > Real Problems > We Are Born > 1000 FOrms > This is Acting > Healing

>Colour at the top.
Correct.

you really don't care for HiD? That's too bad.
Have you listened to Lady Croissant and/or OnlySee?