Post serial killers from your country

Post serial killers from your country.
I'll start.
Mehmed Alibey oglu Hagverdiyev, also known as "tea killer", "ear collector", "bone architect", "jinn of midnight" etc.
Killed about 200-300 people, exact number is unknown. Used bones of those he killed to build a hen coop, and decorated walls with ears.
Killed when police tried to arrest him at 1984, took 16 police members, 4 army guys, 11 militia and 7 SWAT members with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

murderpedia.org/male.S/s/sobhraj-charles.htm
murderpedia.org/male.R/r/raghav-raman.htm
murderpedia.org/female.D/d/devi-phoolan.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

robert pickton ran a pig farm and was charged with killing 6 prostitutes, but claimed during interrogation that it was 49

one of his victims escaped and told the police, but they didn't do anything because she was a prostitute

that's scary he just looks like a nice grampa.
btw, do simple mass murderers like Breivik count?

Most recent
Doctor who killed elderly patients because "now useless"

>killed elderly because "now useless"
well, he's not completely wrong.

>Elizabeth Báthory was a Hungarian noblewoman and alleged serial killer from the Báthory family of nobility in the Kingdom of Hungary. She has been labelled by Guinness World Records as the most prolific female murderer,[3] though the precise number of her victims is debated. Báthory and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of young women between 1585 and 1609.[4] The highest number of victims cited during Báthory's trial was 650.

>Béla Kiss is thought to have murdered at least twenty-three young women and one man, and attempted to pickle them in giant metal drums that he kept on his property.
>He had placed ads in the marriage columns of several newspapers and had selected mainly women who had no relatives living nearby and knew no one who would quickly notice their disappearance. He wooed them and convinced them to send him money. Each woman that came to the house was strangled. Kiss then pickled their bodies in alcohol and sealed them in the metal drums. Police found that the bodies had puncture marks on their necks and their bodies were drained of blood. This led them to believe that Kiss was some kind of vampire

>The Angel Makers of Nagyrév were a group of women living in the village of Nagyrév, Hungary who between 1914 and 1929 poisoned to death an estimated 300 people.

Hairy Riach
Cuck
Smelly insect eater
Pastanigger
Tranny
Poor Gypsy

never had those. Most i know is a guy who killed two girls in the 1960s.

>Originally from Hungary, András Pándy is believed to have killed his wife, ex-wife, two biological children, and two step-children who disappeared mysteriously, with the assistance of his daughter, Ágnes. Additionally, he had started abusive incestuous relationships with Ágnes and a third step-child who survived. In 1992, Belgian and Hungarian police began investigating Pándy, which resulted in his arrest in 1997, and conviction in 2002. Furthermore, the skeletal remains of seven more unknown women and one man were found in one of his houses.[1] A religious teacher and clergyman, he was dubbed "Father Bluebeard" by some of the Belgian press.

I can only think of Ivan Milat, who killed up to seven people in rural New South Wales.

what about the snowtown murders

>Matti Haapoja (September 16, 1845, Isokyrö – January 8, 1895, Turku) was a Finnish serial killer who was much covered by the press at the time of the murders. The exact number of his victims is unknown. He was convicted of two murders and was scheduled for a trial for his third murder trial when he committed suicide in his cell. He can be linked to seven other identified murder cases, but most of those happened during his exile in Siberia and are poorly documented, so his involvement is not certain. It is claimed that he confessed to 18 murders, but there are no details about this supposed confession, and the figure should be regarded as unreliable. Some sources estimate his total number of murders as 22–25. He also non-fatally wounded at least six men in knife fights.

So practically a brawler who picked fights, killed people, got jailed killed people in the jail. Got in to fights and after he got enough of rough lifestyle he just ended it himself.

Very finnish way to go.

Never heard of them.. how have you?

Oh it's South Australia, that's why

>took 16 police members, 4 army guys, 11 militia and 7 SWAT members with him
how?

they've made a boring ass movie about the murders which I watched a couple of years ago because in general aussie horrors tend to be at least decent tier

There was this guy called Charles Sobraj and thats about it. Dont even know what he did. Maybe he wasnt a killer - just a conman.

Yeah they're OK, I can only really vouch for Wolf Cree though. Also an Aussie produced the original Saw

Wolf Creek

>Charles Sobraj

Number of victims: 10 +

murderpedia.org/male.S/s/sobhraj-charles.htm

what a fucked up website lol

Wolf Creek 1 was great, 2 was meh.

By not existing.
There is no record of him anywhere I can see, OP just made him up.

murderpedia.org/male.R/r/raghav-raman.htm

40+ kill count. What a total faggot.

you should watch The Loved Ones, it's probably my favourite Australian horror movie

Classification: Murderer
Characteristics: Bandit - To avenge her gang rape
Number of victims: 20 +

murderpedia.org/female.D/d/devi-phoolan.htm

KEK

Seems like it. Oh well.

this would never happen in trudeau Canada

>watching any Australian film other than The Castle

I hope you're ashamed of yourself user.