How do I quickly and efficiently hang myself Sup Forums?

How do I quickly and efficiently hang myself Sup Forums?

>pic unrelated

Bump

Last bump and I'll let it die

allright allright
1 - razor wire noose (cheese wire will do too)
2 - superglue or epoxy
3 - printouts of cringey feminazi shit and gay stuff
4 - scatter prinouts all around you
5 - noose self with wire and stand on stool
6 - glue hands to head
7 - jump
8 - die like a baller who tore his own head off because of the worlds stupidity

As fun as that sounds I only have nylon rope

thats gay dude, kys

if youre going to go out you gotta go out in style

I don't have the ability to obtain either of those because I don't have a running car or money and I live in the middle of nowhere

is there something tall nearby?
if so
- get phone
- place on ground near where youll land
- put on liveleak
- link to here
- do a backflip off talk thing
- land on head
- we all applaud your fabulous death and i spread that footage around rekt threads

worst way to kill yourself

Only trees. I live in 50 acres of woods

I don't have a gun or pills and I don't wanna be a faggot and slit my wrists

wait till youre inna city, you want people to see, you dont want to go out like a bitch with noone around

you dont , you live on and stop being such a faggot

Most of the towns around me are quite small and don't have tall enough buildings. I've always been a loner so I wouldn't care about dying in the woods alone

dont even bother killing yourself if you arent even going to make the obituaries page, wait tilll you have enough money or some other way make it to a city otherwise you become more pathetic in death than you were in life

dude if he does it liveleak nobody has to be around him, if someones around they will help his sorry and fuck it up anyway then OP will have to live as an puss instead of an hero

Just buy some helium

If I'm dead it doesn't really matter. No time on my phone for 3G so it won't be on liveleak regardless
I don't have money for that m8

Ok op heres what you do then
>Grab machete or knife or Axe
>Wonder into the woods, preferably get lost
>If your lost just try to live off the land and see how long you last
If your lucky you meet a bear and you can go out fighting like Leonardo Dicaprio dude... then youll definitly be an hero and tons of girls would suck your dick...if you were still alive and your face skin wasnt peeled off

There are definitely bears around where I live. This is a decent idea I guess. Still kinda prefer to just neck myself and end it though

Go out fighting bears... like a man...
Being a goddamn pussy all of your life has led you to creating this thread and now you got a chance to fucking make Chuck Norris look like a lil girl... you really wanna go out like a puss? Or do you wanna die...An hero?

Either way faggot if i was you id wait till after the election and join the Revolutionary Army after Hillary is elected by the establishment, thats what im doin.