Well done, France!

Well done, France!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/flamanville-plant-in-northern-france-has-been-hit-by-a-massive-explosion/news-story/28f0f083f4850f3289939ed489f56c95
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha lol! Is this a fallout reference?

You wrong. Not only ucraine, all soviet union.

Stalker 2: Japan or France?

Thank you for sharing this dank memeball comic.

Guys, this is a serious topic

news.com.au/world/europe/flamanville-plant-in-northern-france-has-been-hit-by-a-massive-explosion/news-story/28f0f083f4850f3289939ed489f56c95

Wow, this accident was so important that even the local news don't mention it.

Definitely, France is going to abandon nucler power over that.

The ironic thing is, I've only ever heard of French people being scared of nuclear power.

I don't say nuclear power is a good thing. It's a powerfull lobby here and you can't touch it easily.
But isn't it a bit hyppocrit to say this considering Germany buy a lot of energy from France ?
Also do you know if a the end of the Energiewende, Germany will be able to be autosufficient in energy ?

>Be germany
>Burn coal because "die nuclear ist bad !!!"
>Create massive pollution
>Meanwhile France
>No nuclear accident
>Selling electricity to Germany because it cannot produce enough by burning coal
>Somehow we're the bad guys

Just a minor accident
And the 5th gen reactor who is coming does not polute at all !

I mean 4th gen

Don't try to interfere in the French nuclear program or you're going to find your boats at the bottom of the Rhine

SUCK A DICK NUCLEAR IS THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
FUCKING ANTI SCIENCE GERMS, FUCK YOU

We sell more electricity than we buy. So it's not a shortage, just economics.

Small country has advantages for you, but also for us

This kiwi knows

Germany = coal burners (in multiple ways)

I-I su-sur-surrender

Thanks for acknowledging that the Rhine is ours

lol coutnryballs r so funny XDDDD

This guy:
Is right. We produce more than we use. So we actually export energy to you/all over Europe.

are memeballs cool again?

Nope

Might never be cool again.

The world can't change from all nuclear+coal to all renewable energy overnight. Obviously there needs to be years of investment.
is the right approach. Let some countries switch to renewable energy, while the others support them with nuclear. Then when the change is complete, France can change to renewable as well and get supported by Germany and Spain.
"give and take"