Ask a guy who just had sex with this actress anything. (she's 19 btw)

Ask a guy who just had sex with this actress anything. (she's 19 btw)

She might portray a salad eater, but she definitely likes the meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebRkUP43ZPE

pics or it didnt happen

phone charging then i will post the 3 pics i took

Does she have any ink?

I only saw an infinity yin-yang looking thing on her upper left ass cheek. I didnt ask about it but Im pretty sure its in a pic

Where is she from and where did you fuck her?

She used to live in Boise, ID but now in San Diego.

We fucked in Denver. She was there for a Coors promotion.

unless you mean where as in:
I fucked all of her holes.

Who the fuck is she?

see you tube link

and she was on that Cosplay show

Wait so she's just some random ass girl...

Also why she doing a promo for a beer she can't drink?

Also the whole town of Golden smells like gross fucking hops and it's disgusting.

hey you think you could give her my screenplay for a movie and she could maybe pass it along to someone she knows?

replace "salad" with "dick" in that commercial and I may not be able to make it to the closing credits.

Well done op, got any more pics?

Waiting

I love this website. I think about her nonstop. I watch that salad commercial every morning before I go to work. I don't know what would happen if someone tried to take it away from me.

I am sorry for telling you to substitute "dick" every time she says "salad" then, you probably won't be able to get it out of your mind now

Nigger, if you are writing screenplays you had better start educating yourself on how the business works.

still waiting op

bump

Damn phone should be charged enough

i got this, fam
i got projects with Paul Thomas Anderson and Quentin Tarantino in the future

i recognize her right away i don't need the video of the commercial. did she take it in the ass?

>roleplaying this hard

>>roleplaying

czech'd

Why would you do this to us to me do you not understand what she means to me this isn't the first time you've tried this and I know it won't be the last when I see you you will pay for this I don't know why you would think that this is acceptable behavior it may just be a commercial for a pizza chain about salads but this is the only thing I have left the women the fame the money the cars none of it matters only this commercial

you fucked the dinner dictator?

I'm going to make a salad and the dressing will be your blood

great job op, thought she'd be more picky about what kind of dick she'd take but apparently not.

That moment when you realize that you can post while your phone is charging.

OP is a NiggerFaggot.

I'm sorry about the things I said earlier let me try and explain I grew up with her 19 years ago we were best friends we went to the same Elementary School and we were inseparable one day her mother and father said they were moving I didn't know what to do I ran to the store and bought salad I threatened to eat salad until I was so full of salad that I exploded this really had an affect on her as her parents put her in the car her hand pressed against the window chic cried and looked at me while I kept eating salad he pledged that she would a salad for every meal to honor me and that one day wewood see the movie wild hogs on Blu-ray

How would she respond if we sent her screenshots of this thread?

>word salad

I see what you did there op

Ya we know her name let's fucking do it, if they did fuck she gona be Pisces if not then who cares we wasted 3 mins of our pathetic lives

This is why you have no friends

kek

Holy shit she's lovely.

>I fucked all of her holes.
hahaha you wish

op's just saying his dick is small enough to fit in a nostril

KEK

Aw god dammit dude I have a tinder date with her next weekend!

Where's the pictures?

Now I'm just curious

Lying faggot detected

Pics?

>after her night with ops small dick

or it didn't happen

Waiting for picutres of you DESTROYING HER CUNT, my good sir

I haven't had sex for two months so could do with some decent pussy to fap to

>phone is charging
You do realise the phone fucking works while it's charging, right?

He is just another lying creep who was watching a pizza commercial late at night on youtube. Masturbated to a woman he thought was attractive, and proceeded to lie on the internet about having sex with her.

OP confirmed retarded

Yeah right, phones working while charging

Op masturbated to the dinner dictator?

You don't fap to the dinner dictator, unless she tells you its ok to fap to her, right? Right?

The youtube comments are pretty good though, even though OP is a bitch.

Pics tho?

op is a fag but i found a photo of her tits

pics with timestamps or gtfo, user

she looks like bait

Bump

moar

>I fucked an actress, guise!
Lol. "actress"