Is there other dimensions?

Is there other dimensions?

Better question: is there a dimension where you're not a dumb faggot?

yes check joe's butthole.

>is
>plural
top zoz

I'm high bitch

In other words you have no quantifiable idea so you respond like a nigger

have some (You)s
also what do you mean by dimension, like some sort of space that exists all around us but on a different 'wavelength' that we can't perceive?

who's joe?

joe mama

Sure, the 1st and 2nd dimensions

Nigga actually Google that question rather than ask /4/chan

But to answer your question, most likely. Smoke some DMT and you'll realize it's true

Of course.

Every possible event and reality is happening and in existence now and it will always be so.

Here's the Fifth Dimension

°•∆•°
•∆∆•

dimensions beyond any spectrum, what environment is the human imagination contained in?

Google can't give me live feedback wormdick

nigga hol up, that might be true but whether this is happening in other universes or other dimensions are two different things

dope who drew that

Only if you limit your scope of dimensions to physical. Time is a dimension, but it is a temporal one.

that's still a theory, do you understand what beyond human comprehension is?

Zdzlaw Beksiñski

I think Michio Kaku did a whole special about Zupdaug on the History Channel. Interesting stuff.

You do not know my experience, so do not act as though you do.

sorry but time is not a dimension it is an analogy of human perception

the human imagination is purely physical, its science
k i was assuming that was what op meant, concurrent wave based dimensions.. i thought that was the most popular definition of dimensions/ alternate dimensions

Yea I just rotated cross sections of my eyes, hand, and dick into your plane so I can jack off to your emotions.

time travel will exist when lightspeed is acomplished

large-size kek with side of tendies

These are dimensions, STOP CALLING THEM DIMENSIONS THEY'RE ALTERNATE REALITIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not physical. If it was, then why can you remove 50% of a rat's brain - any 50% - and its memories of how to go through a maze will remain unharmed?

Morphic fields. Read about them.

was it too on the nose?

It is an illusion created by the movement of objects in relation to one another.

I agree.
Though time cannot exist without space for those objects to move through, so time is tied to the properties of the dimensions the objects in question move through.

Not who you responded to.

Does this inflate your ego? Projecting flaws on individuals you have never met?

yet you can damage specific parts of the human brain and you cease to recognize tools
damage another specific part of the brain and you lose all sense of fear

mri is a thing now, we can see brain activity in real time, there are no mysteries about how humans think

What is consciousness?

Neurologists can not determine what the essence of consciousness is as of yet, so there are more mysteries waiting to be solved on the subject t in question.

Not who you responded to.

No. And there's no afterlife either. This life is all you get.

petal i wan't implying you have a flaw, i was having a giggle about how you are asking for comments on your 'personal experience' without providing any context on your 'personal experience', then getting agitated when people make assumptions about your 'personal experience'

remember you're on the internet, people can't get an intuitive feel for you without being told explicitly what kind of environment you are in and what experiences you have had

W

You forgot the W axis.

ok consciousness is another topic there m8

You were acting as tough I did not know what it meant to go beyond the "limit", as though there is one.

I responded: you do not know my experience.

>petal?

You are pretentious.

there is no individual thought there is collective thought
a collective conscious

Im sorry user, here's a better one

Is it? Consciousness is tied to brain functionality to some extent.

pretensions? now you are making assumptions about my personal experience, kill yourself asap

> N and no V
You'll never get the v

Proof?

I am one, separate from you.

Prove we are one, it is a theory if you cannot. Ido not dismiss it entirely.

no shit

lol! Okay!

No. It is an analysis of what you have typed here in this thread.

>

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT FIND AN AXIS GRAPH WITH V REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no shit think of ants

I like you!

consciousness is like a special category of thought, basically self awareness

its pretty interesting following the AI debates

faggot

other than what?

other than the 3 standard spatial ones? yes. There are also multiple temporal dimensions.

If you say dimension as short-hand for alternate realities, then probably. As there are multiple temporal dimensions (at least the math indicates there are) then one possibility is that each point in the temporal hyperplane would represent the playing out of different possibilities for things that have, are, and will be occurring. (these points would likely extend to differences down to the plank scale)

One of the more interesting of spatial dimensions possible are closed loop dimensions wherein it would only be interactive to objects/entities already ensconced in said dimensional loop. There could be an infinite number and we, being on the outside, would never know. likewise, they would have no clue anything outside existed. Another theory states that we may be in one such loop (the primary evidence for this being amplification limits)

>
>Is it? Consciousness is tied to brain functionality to some extent.
Moreover. Consciousness is the interaction that takes place during self actualization. The ability to externalitize thought, and examine from an outside perspective the actions one is about to commit is distinctly human. A dog does not think, "The mailman is dangerous, therefore I must bark at him.". It simply reactively, and instinctively, barks; without rumination on the reprocussions.

your saying because I used the word petal I'm pretentious?
you're acting like you're some kind of enlightened person but you just sound like a deluded new-age philosopher

I like to think of the 4th dimension as a container for dimensions.

It is more than being self aware, almost as though we are actually separate from the bodies we occupy.

Only my opinion based on my experience

AI seems so different when compared to actual life, maybe because it is still in development...
...we will know in time.

Sooooooooooooooooooo your mom's vagina?

No. It was every word you chose along with the kys meme.lol, I don't care anymore

Nah, more like your anus.

Oh right, stoner profundity.
>yawn

Why? How would it be from your perspective?

AI sure is different, because it's not self aware
AI self-awareness would trigger 'singularity' according to various people

I was trying to carry on the conversation, you said I was pretentious, I said kys
you fucked the conversation and yea I don't really care anymore either

By my definition of container, you could also say the 3rd dimension is a container for 2 dimensional objects. It makes it easier for me to understand rather than try to imagine what a 4 dimensional object actually looks like.

Some AI is self aware to an e,tent, capable of learning and limited self analysis, though it is not autonomous.

Even fully developed I am sceptical it will have what we do. Will it feel? Will it empathize? Will it desire to create and explore?

Will it have a Soul?

We will have to wait and see...

Cool.

Yes there are. It's practically proven our multiverse consists of an infinite number of alternative realities. I mean if it was not the case, how could it be possible to "travel" back through time(which we know is relative)?
If you killed your own grandfather before you were born you could never have been born in the first place right? Common sense says there got to be multiple realities(pretty much 1 for every possibility that ever occurs), so that when you travel back and kill your grandfather a new reality comes to existence where your grandfather is dead and you will never be born, but you still exist as the person who killed your grandfather. You are not going to fade away or something.

I dont like that style. The line should wrap around the hook and smoothly exit thru the hole

Right. Seems logical, sub dimensional pockets could exist too along with completely different structural arrangements in other realities.

Who knows... great and exciting to consider such things though.

I can't imagine what a self-aware AI would look like, I have written neural networks and evolution based AIs from scratch and all the learning they do is dictated by an algorithm.
Until we find out how to apply nondeterministic AI we will be stick with the basic stuff

On and off are the problem with AI neural structuring algorithms, we would need to create a non linear network capable of tethering between certainty and possibility as our brains do.

Quantum computers may assist with this, though I suspect we would need to integrate organic mater or a synthetic organic in order to create a true artificial intelligence.

It's even trippier than that actually. Those types of splits just exist in modelling which creates a massive chicken/egg situation. Once time travel is allowable in a simulation, (at a specific time/date), the complexity of the simulation increased q-(q-f) where q is equal to the number of realities being run and f is the number of realities that remain in existence past point v (the point assumed in all timelines wherein time travel becomes accessible, for the purposes of a given simulation)

Hmmm....

Yeah dude. There's the x axis, then the x and y axis, the x,y, and z axis. Then time gets involved with space. And an interracial baby is born.
But I think you're asking about alternative universes. I don't know dude. I don't really care.

>time is a temporal dimension, much like water is a wet, water-like substance