Ask a fucking drunk user who cant make friends anymore anything

Ask a fucking drunk user who cant make friends anymore anything.

Pic unrelated

Cheers, lad. Got a 12 pack of Bush and a bottle of Cuervo. What you drinking?

I'll be your friend you glorious fucking faggot.
What do you do for fun?

Captain and coke

Hey user, I smoke, play Vidya, can't think of anything else. There are more but those are the main 2 right now that o can think of

What Vidya do you play? I love me some Souls games.
And what do you smoke? I like Bali Hai because of an old friend.

Why can't you mate
Drunk user eating pop corn

Team fortress 2 right now, no much $ for Vidya right now, need to save to get out of where I live.

I can't remember the stuff I'm smoking, silver something. And also these gummy edibles once in a while

Gummy eddibles are good shit mah nigga.
As for TF2, I used to play that shit nonstop. Do you watch SFM's?

Small town in middle of the desert. I'm trapped here until I can afford to move, the times I try to connect with people never go anywhere. Work at home job, so I'm isolated most of the time

Yeah SFM are fin to watch, one of the few things I watch on YouTube now. Fuck I sometimes think of making one

You should make a couple man, I bet they'd be bretty good.

Thanks user. Yeah. Maybe put that programming shit to creative use or something.

Exactly Fam, just do it, they'll be cool, and maybe some people will chat you up about them once you post them.

Yeah that works. I think just gotta continue to keep busy with something. Lonliness sucks, but keeping busy seems to help

Next paycheck maybe I'll buy another game, not sure what though.

Doing something helps me with my loneliness, but have you tried ?
There are some people there that'll drive out and hang with you.
Also, treat yourself, get a game you've been thinking about for a while, I bet there is one.

Its been a while since I tried /soc/ and didn't have any luck with it. Maybe I'll try again..maybe make a thread for my state or something.

I've been thinking of overwatch since people say it's good and I keep hearing about it.

I really enjoy overwatch personally, and I certainly hope you would too.
I hope that somebody on soc replies to you, what state are you in?

Arizona. I live in a small town in the middle of the desert. Its not too small, but still less than 100000 people, mostly retired.

Ahh, Arizona is a hard place for meeting new people, especially ones that aren't ancient.
Where do you plan on moving to?

Phoenix. I have some friends there, and I liked it when I was there.

Sounds fantastic my friend, I certainly hope that it works out well for you.

Yeah, it just might take a year, not sure. Just sucks in the meantime not knowing anyone. There are people my age here, but no luck making friends.

Gotta keep busy tthough.

Anyways I'm kinda fading out right now. Thanks for chatting user

Hey, it's no problem man. You seem like a cool guy.
Blessed Be. Take care.