I am literally tripping as hard as LSD on weed. Is this normal? 5 hits Holy Grail Kush, 25% THC strain

I am literally tripping as hard as LSD on weed. Is this normal? 5 hits Holy Grail Kush, 25% THC strain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HKVvcNOQb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh I smoked some Bubba Death a little while ago, shit was good just throw on some chill beats and relax. It will pass.

Drugs. Just say yes. Yes to good drugs for all

Pussy, no you aren't. That or you have never had real LSD trip.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HKVvcNOQb0

this. i bet your one of those faggots who takes one or 2 and thinks they've tripped hard. take at least 4 at once and then come back

Pretty much

You should show tits, OP

I've had one, also done shrooms and mescaline. This is instigating ego death, nothing else did

never dropped acid have you

Two hits can certainly get you out of this world.
One did nothing for me.

OP Show tits now!

fuck this. not op. am tripping.

so where is the problem? just go with it, ego death is bliss

OP Show your tits right now

If I make it thru the trip, it's possible

2 hits is for amateurs. unless its some fucking ridiculous research chemical that melts your brain.

>literally tripping
you're falling down because you can't walk normal?

Ok so you start the evening with a couple tabs of LSD, once you start tripping balls you snort a couple lines of MDMA and maybe hit another tab of LSD, You'll start to be able to read minds possibly incept some qt pi to fuck your brains out some real telepathy shit starts happening you look at someone and they tell you to get the fuck out of their head. Drugs can be crazy cool sometimes you find out who your true friends are when you look at them and they just nod and you hear them talking to you.

>Weed
>tripping
No my sweet summer child, you aren't.

I guess brah. I need like 20 hits of Mega Holy Grail Kush, 100% THC double strain to even I even mellow.

Some crazy universal interconnected awesomeness always goes down with me and my friends when we trip. We could see what was coming next in time, shit's weird

There has been no recorded strain higher than 38% THC content AFAIK when smoked in flower form, Only way you can get it any higher is distilling flower with solvents.

No amount of weed affects me like even just a small amount of most other drugs. People get weird when they smoke

Exactly my dude. I totally distilled it. Sometimes I drink THC straight when I want to trip like outter space.

never go full retard

once you've experienced the LSD visuals it makes it easier to see when smoking weed. They're there and if you're REALLY high they get stronger. No need to worry though, it will pass.

Are you by chance referring to 1P-LSD? Dropped both LSD-25 (only found it twice) and 1P-LSD (5 times). Obviously I would choose real L over 1P, but I don't have a guy atm and the deep web scares me that I would fuck up. Everyone keeps saying 1P-LSD and LSD-25 are the same but whenever I drop 1P I can have light to mild upset stomach, my balls shrivel up towards comedown, and I piss more than I drink (maybe I'm loosing important body fluids?). 2 tabs of 1P-LSD ain't shit tho. Yeah you trip and get mild visuals but it's not as intense. Never had more than 1 tab at a time of real L sadly.

Are you pic related? Why would you ever post a picture of you in possession of an illegal drug? Especially an amount that that is a felony in just most states and may come with an automatic "intent to distribute" charge (that's an ounce, right? know that if you are close to the cutoff, the police generally claim the amount you have is in the bracket with stiffer penalties).

well, youre typing without too much struggle, if you were tripping as hard as lsd you probably wouldnt be able to type

With me and my friends it's like this for like the first hour or so after dropping then it becomes a fucking giggle fest for hours. Pretty good times trippin on my end.