Well Sup Forums, last night I finally jacked off in public for the first time

Well Sup Forums, last night I finally jacked off in public for the first time.
Have you ever done this?

I used to jerk off when no one was looking while working at McDonald's. Even came a couple times without a washing my hands handling hashbrowns during a morning shift.

Got head in public once. Never jerked it.

Where'd you do it?

last month my girlfriend and I had a couple beers and on our way home she masturbated me in the bus. Does it count?

Fucking disgusting. I meant outside in public.
I say disgusting because you touched food.

I did it between to stretches of freeway on a sheltered walkway hidden by trees on both sides.
It was night time and raining out so no one was there. Figured it'd be my best chance.

it's just fucking sperm you pussy

fucking normalfag

You never just jerked off into the food? Seems like it'd be less cleanup.

and your smega

when I was like 10 and waiting outside an office while my momma was getting interviewed

Yes, I have actually. I worked at tacobell and sat out behind the fenced in dumpster and did it. Put my jacket on my lap. Lucky no one caught me

My woman and I fucked at the top of the life sciences tower at Arizona State, shit was pretty exhilarating

Not really a big deal though to be honest, I don't have an STD.

No I figured I'd be caught so I just busted in my pants. They were pretty baggy so the cum didn't really touch me and dried pretty quickly throughout the day.

>lucky no one caught me
>works at taco bell
>expects anyone to respect him let alone waste their time calling the police to narc

Pretty sure at least half the spics working there finger their buttholes.

I scratched my asshole a lot because it's very hairy and always gets knotted up and sweaty and didn't wash my hands because I didn't want to get asked why I needed to. I did it at work, home, school, and when I would cook for my family. But to be honest sometimes I'd like to fuck with my sister's food. I had her eat stuff I jizzed in before without her knowing and would just sit there and think about her willingly milking my cock for the protein.

Always wanted to make a smoothie for a girl and jizz in it. Like, since I was 10.

Did she ever notice?

As an employee, how the fuck were you able to do this? Unless you were casually grinding against the frier?

Do it! You won't regret it. It's a wonder feeling to watch someone do it.

Nope, I'd do it again too.

No cameras near me and it was currently slow with only me and another two employees it was 6:AM so it was slow.

couple times when I was 15 and super horny. At the park at night. Always felt sorta weird about it after though

When I was 14 I was walking on a trail in the forest (near civilization) and tried wanking it to jizz on a plant.
I heard people coming so I packed it in and fled the scene, I think I was close to cumming though.
I love jizzing. I wanna jizz in a lake next.

>It's a wonder feeling to watch someone do it.
Yeah I always like watching someone swallow my cum straight from the tap. So I assume it'd be similar them eatting something I've jizzed in.

bump

one more bump

I sucked my bf's dick in an open parking lot once, does that count?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Hi Richard I gonna buy that korg you helped put together thanx

oh hey... it's James Hetfield. kek.

At scout camp in the bushes
Driving down the freeway
Went streaking and jizzed somewhere along the way
Gf and i did it loud and proud at a public campground one night

Shits kinda cash tbh

so you were masturbating while streaking?

My libido kicked in bruh

did not say it was a bad thing
but idk if i could while jogging w/e

>she masterbated me

Fukin kek

I used to work at a motel and there was some ladies in sexy shorts standing outside of a window of a storage room I was working in.

I peaked through the blinds and jerked off to their butts from like 3 feet away. I felt really filthy and creepy but it was a rush.

Congrats! You're officially skeevy!