Who else pop-punk here

who else pop-punk here

Not me.

How is Pop Punk tied to Pizzagate. It always seemed weird to me that there was this random association with it.

Not me.

But Brand New and Jeff Rosenstock get a pass in my book.

/late90sveryearly00spoppunk/ here

there's a few pedos in the scene

I love pops spunk

Yeah it's fun.

I love The Wonder Years, but bands like Real Friends and Knuckle Puck end up sounding generic to me....like their sound ends up getting all blended together and I can't tell them apart from other pop-punk bands.

People were really into them during their last tour though.

Listening to the GOAT rn

music is the shittiest artform. Currently you can only be successful in music by making music that appeals to others. In any other artform you can say whatever the fuck you want and still make money.

hell yeah boi.
A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, Ocean Avenue, Riot!, Dookie, Insomniac, Nimrod, Warning, Dude Ranch, Enema of the State, Take Off Your Pants and Jacket, Blink 182 s/t all great. Most new pop punk groups all sound too generic- like they are trying to parody a blink/ simple plan style sound. Nothing new has came near the mentioned albums, much less came off as more than generic imo.

fucking yes

this desu

only like sunrise skater kids tbqh

based jarrod

Do Buzzcocks count?

>Brand new
>pop punk
????

No, they're first wave.

pop punk is fucking awful imo

This is indeed GOAT

I used to love Blink, and i love The wonder years and Jeff Rosenstock, but most pop-punk seems too generic or shitty to me.

Bonus oceans is an amazing song

With confidence is the best pop punk band in Australia at the moment gonna be making big waves with their second album

Liked it growing up going to warped and the early '00's nastolgia. I still like some of it and the newer bands but nothing that I listen to all the time. Won't forget seeing NFG and them throwing pizza into the crowd. Good times.

Pretty big pop-punk fan, seen Four Year Strong live several times with some great bands open for them like Kanookla Pook and TSSF.

There's a severe lack of pop-punk shitposting despite having so much potential

Based Jeff

yes

Hell yeah

you're not looking for the right bands

Used to be but the genre just got too boring for me. Not enough going on sonically the the only bands that stand out to me are the ones that branched out of the genre or at least had outstanding lyrics.

I agree, user. I'm a huge TWY fan but I just couldn't dig RF and KP like others do.
And there were tons of people who came JUST FOR THEM, which is nuts to me.

aaw hell ye