Am I wrong for wishing everyday that the love of my life dies an absolutely terrible death...

Am I wrong for wishing everyday that the love of my life dies an absolutely terrible death? She left me 10 years ago out of the blue married some spic and they have a kid. Looked at her FB again today and they look very happy. She probably never thinks of me, probably wouldn't care if I died. So fuck the Bitch I hope her the husband and the little ugly shit all die a horrible death. Like a plane crash or a home invasion involving a brutal rape maybe a decapitating car crash. Just something absolutely terrible.

how long were you together?

I know what you mean. I can't talk to this girl anymore and we spent every day with each other

Meh you'll probably be butthurt forever. Just accept it and move on. Fantasies are cool or whatever but reality just tells you that it happened and theres nothing you can do to change it.

>Waah a girl left me and now I hate her because she's found happiness
Stop being an immense faggot and get over it. It's just a girl.

4 years first love
Fuck off my life went to shit after she left. She ruined me, might as well be dead. Made me think we were gonna get married and have kids

It's the worst feeling

So you were together for 4 years, and you wasted the last 10 being a bitter and miserable prick? Jesus thats just sad. Fucking get over it ffs

If you still love her become the man she'd divorce her husband with.

nah, it's perfectly reasonable.
I hope all of my exes get brutally raped. I don't obsess over it but doesnt stop me from wishing it.
Perhaps stop thinking of her every day.

if you were worth her time she wouldn't have found someone else to make her truly happy and find peace in her own life. now find yours or forever be a jealous edgelord who imagines petty shit because you can't find someone or something else to bring some comfort in your life, even alcoholics have a stronger sense of worth then you right now. get the fuck over it.

it was your first love. jesus man atleast give another try, not everyone gets it on the first try, shit the atom bomb wasn't made with out attempts to perfect it. make an effort and go meet a new bitch or 12 fuck.

Nah it's totally normal, We'll for me anyway

I don't think I can I'm a mess I barely can get out of bed I don't work. You don't understand she was all i lived for
Yes her love was that powerful obviously you never felt true love feel bad for you. Wouldn't trade it for anything the four years was worth a life time of pain.

I was just trying to give you some purpose. Ever read The Great Gatsby? You could be Gatsby, without the getting shot part.

bruh, been in the same boat, tried to fix my mistakes, she replaced me with her others then that fell apart and now last i saw her she told me she'd rather have drugs and booze then take whatever "true love" I desperately wanted back and nothing i could do would bring her back, no amount of money I made, fancy car, place or commitment was enough. so i spent years fighting my inner self begging to get the bitch back and found ways to live my life and gave myself self worth and purpose, when you finally find that within you then you can love someone else but when you put your purpose in the hands and mercy of someone else to fulfill it, when they hurt you and they will, you will be shattered to pieces so for fuck sake get your shit together and find peace in you. this is coming from a "spic" who's trying to be helpful man. your better then this.

Every time someone brings up her name, I need to leave the are/atmosphere because its literally too much for me to handle.

Thanks for the advice maybe I can do it it's either that or death
Never read it but I'll give it a shot

OP, this is going to sound crazy, but stay with me on this. You're going to have to kill your ex's husband, and fashion his skin into an overcoat.

Only then will she love you again.

Pics or it didn't happen. Need to see if the bitch is even worth all this moping

dude do your best and move on, or hell even go get a "spic" girlfriend, them bitches got all kinds of ass, good food and they loyal after they get addicted to your tubesteak, you'll feel better from it.

could be worse, you could make your misery and loneliness lead to bad judgement and end up fucking a tranny or get on crack or something.

Maybe she left because you're the kind of person that spends ten years being angry and bitter? Iunno, something to consider.

Bump

You sound like a pussy OP