Boston Red Sox at San Diego Padres

Don returns part II

oh and buckholtz is pitching

Hi guys just letting you know I am getting a new number so please use that one to text me lineups and scoring changes.

Also does anyone have any pennysaver coupons they could mail me? I heard they have 50 mcnugget workouts on sale.

Just got done my ff draft am i seeing shit or is that buttholez on the mound?

andddd we're getting lit up

Threads like this are what killed paranoid nuclear war user.

Are we going to lose pathetically for a third time now?

it says don returns but i still only hear this dave guy? WTF???

wow, roger lost a lot of weight

Don't the Padres have any memesters?

It is like...only 2pm in Cali.

I don't think anyone actually likes the padres, people just go to their games because they live in san diego

GOOD

Yankees are fucking useless tbqh

they keep beating the jays, at least

Come on, Dads.

Does the Mexican embassy give out tickets for free?

Is moncanda awful?

this isnt the dodgers

moncada doens't like to swing

YOUR A DODGER!

Fuck the national league straight up

shaw would of swung at that curve

>You are now aware that there are four (4) AL East teams within 4.5 games of first.
>Three (3) of them are within 1 game.

What the everloving fuck is going on with this division?

pls buckholtz

Dunno but I blame Manfred.

FUCK YOU BUTTHOLES

is 7 strikeouts in 14 at bats good

I've missed Ellen posting

I think she was AWOL in our last series

honestly anyone on the team would have >risped right there

captcha = hermanos de pablo

i wish i could fuck a butthole haha lmao (a girl butthole though i'm not gay haha lmao)

lmfao

I was at the game, some douche from Sup Forums got camdem banned for a month

was it you

were you the douche from Sup Forums

>Red Sox playing west-coast game while Jays/O's play east-coast
>6+ straight hours of meaningful baseball

Fuck yeah, based AL East.

Holy shit, I am pulling the San Diego stream and Don Orsillo IS calling the game!!! It is just like old times!! No faggot Remy to fuck things up either, just some other guy who sounds pretty smart. This is fucking awesome. Fuck you NESN!! DON 4EVAR

Jeez the al east is a fucking mess this year, not enough wins to go around, if there was more interleague winning the al east would basically be the world series

Wasn't Arcia traded to the Rays or something?

Don sounds legit happy Bucchholz got a 1-2-3 inning.

>June 24, 2016: Traded by the Minnesota Twins to the Tampa Bay Rays for player to be named or cash.
>August 23, 2016: Selected off waivers by the Miami Marlins from the Tampa Bay Rays.
>August 27, 2016: Selected off waivers by the San Diego Padres from the Miami Marlins.

probably happy he doesn't have to watch buchholz any longer than that

Kek.

He needs to end up on the Broors.

sorry i can't post with you guys tonight very much i have important projects going, a lot of things up in the air that require my attention, i hope you understand (you probably don't)

I like the Padres, but I follow one game of baseball every two years. I'm also a San Diego native

Me on top of projects.

lol why they don't swing like a home run every time on little pop ups to confuse outfields for base hits- 1.000 batting average

>poodres outfielding

disgusting

do you actually know anyone who is currently on the padres, because I don't

Good luck with those important projects, bro. I'll be thinking of you while I shitpost tonight.

When will the Padres be a dynasty, I mean dont they have all the prospects n baseball?

i heard they got a good pitching prospect for a meme pitcher who had a fluke half season lol can you imagine how stupid the other team must have been to make that trade

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT YOU FAT FUCKING NIGGER

Will Myers, former Tampa Bay Ray and other Tampon Bay Ray James Shields

yeah the white sox are idiots james shields sucks lol

They draft like shit and keep making stupid free agent deals that don't work.

Probably the most fucked franchise in baseball. It's shocking that the Lillies have managed to get themselves in a better position than the Dads, but there you have it.

i heard they got a girl who can throw a devestating never before seen off speed pitch called a screwball

papi isnt playing tonight

SO..Porcello became an actual ace......

i wish a girl would screw my balls haha lmao

good post

lol you've never had sex

hahaha lmao

Don really yukking it up with this other San Diego announcer. Its just like old times minus the creepiness of the murderer enabler. I highly recommend tuning into the San Diego broadcast mates. A+ would listen again.

lol

what channel is that on my tv

Anybody have some good baseball trivia?

Whatever happened to Will Middlebrooks, anyway?

here's some trivia for you: buchholz loves to collapse in the 3rd inning

fun baseball trivia: the united states military employs a security technique called 'dual control' in which two on-site personnel must be present to take simultaneous action on important protocol. for example, in order to launch nuclear weapons, two operatives must each enter codes and execute launch commands at the same time or else no action is possible.

He's known as Will Dell now

200 dollars on the padres

I'm glad Don isn't sick anymore it took him a while to come back

he hit .111/.226/.111 in 31 PA with the brewers this year

I saw him this year at a triple A game playing for the brewers affiliate. He struck out.

Good lord.

the other day during a storm jenny posted a snapchat video in bed and her room was dark and she was curled up against her pillow and talking sweetly in a just-woken-up voice about the storm

>He stuck out

classic will, up to his old tricks

Go to reddit mlb streams unironically and get you a stream to the San Diego broadcast

sorry i only visit reddit ironically

>People still think the Cowboys and their choke artist Romo are going anywhere near the playoffs

That's where I watch every game. Strikeout is boss.

same thing with me but instead reddit Sup Forums

BASED SANDY

Honestly if I grew up in the 80s Id be wicked fan of Clemens, the guy was elite when he was in Boston and at that point no roids. Oh what could have beem

O's fan here, I can''t hate on Sandy Leon's bunt there.

He's still going to come back to earth eventually, but that was nice.

I was about to say Kate Upton and Ben Wallace but the only player I actually know is still there is Ken Masters

omfg

THAT WAS THE SMOOTHEST FUCKIN BUNT EVER

now he's reduced to pitching for the padres what a shame

JAY BEE JAYYYYYY

good bjbj

GOOD LEFTY KILLER

JBJBJBJ

OMFG.

We're back boys

>STREAM LAGS AND MISS DINGER

W-Worth

the

price

of

admission

alone

welcome back offense

BACK TO FUCKIN BACK

hi draper

Here is a pic of him whiffing to prove I'm not lying.

>Stream breaks again

>suddenly 3 runs

FUCKING GOD DAMMIT

is 8 strikeouts in 15 at bats good