Does anyone have the actual video of this fight with sound...

Does anyone have the actual video of this fight with sound? Or know more about the story of this brutal beatdown and why it happened? Based on comments that I read in the thread where the .webm file came from, it seems as though the guy claims he was being bullied, but being that this .webm does not have sound, I don't know for sure. Also, someone claimed that this guy got sentenced to several years (8-9?) in prison for this beating and that the other guy's jaw was broken and then punctured his brain (or something like that). Again, only going on what some comments suggested in a thread from a few days ago.

To anyone who watches this, what do you think the aftermath was for the guy who got slammed and then brutally punched repeatedly? Possible brain damage? Major surgery needed? And is it just me, or does the guy who's doing the punching seem to have extremely quick and powerful punching abilities? Honestly, this one is particularly brutal, so I don't even like watching it; but I am curious what the aftermath to this situation was, for both people involved.

Also, fight thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/81_qZSFefAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tryhard here, but for real, i punched someone that many times they'd be dead lol

World star bitch

Who are you calling a tryhard, me or the guy in the video? I'm assuming that you're referring to me, which is somewhat understandable, seeing as I actually took some effort to type more than 10 words to start a thread, unlike most of the people who post on here. But, I am not a pathetic fucking moron who only wants to put forth minimal effort while trying to abbreviate every word that I type; so I guess I'll just be doing things differently than others on here.

As for this fight, do you not think that beating was extremely brutal? I am a longtime boxing and UFC/MMA fan, but this type of shit is disturbing to me. And I don't understand why so many people seem to want to continue to do unnecessary damage to another human being after they have been knocked unconscious or somehow rendered unable to defend themselves. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with so many people these days?

And again, does anyone have a link to the actual video that includes sound?

WOAH! Now that's what I call edgy!

I think you're in the wrong thread. This isn't a trap/sissy/pony thread. Please go and post in one of them. I'm sure you'll be happier there.

Fight Comp Of The Month Ep 54, on worldstar, use google dumbass

The black guy filming is friend's with the guy who does the beating. The beater's brother is room mates with the guy who gets his ass kicked. The were all drinking and began testing each other. The bowl of peaches tells the hulk "come on pussy, you aint gon do shit." Mad man turns and pounds the meats to pulps. Brother comes back talmbout "what did u do to my roomie?" Crazy fighter sez "he was bullying me, he was bullying me." Video ends, everyone dies. Its part of a wshh compilation, one of the 1st ones. I watched it alotta times. With sound its brutal but satisfying.

source?

Wshh fight comp, idk which one

I have tried using Google, you fucking cock-sucking faggot. Numerous different WSHH compilations show up in the results, though. And from what the beginning of the video seems to indicate, it's from the Compilation of the Month # 27. However, there are also weekly compilations, and it doesn't seem to be that easy to search on the WSHH site, so I was trying to post on here and get some info. and also start a thread with some other videos being shared.

Seriously, why are there so many fucking pieces of shit on this site? Does anyone on here ever just try to be helpful or even decent? Fucking lowlifes.

why u mad tho?

u mad bro?

bro, y u mad ?

lol

Dude its 12:57 into wshh fight comp #54 from March a year ago or so. Its the 27th fight shown on the comp. Dude grunts like a beast when he pounds dudes face in.

Because too many people on here are fucking scumbags.

How do you know this much about the situation? Just based on being able to watch the video with sound? Or having read comments about the video on WSHH? Or something else?

Also, do you recall reading anything about the aftermath of this? Legal consequences for the guy doing the beating and/or the physical injuries for the guy who got beaten?

Did mom rustle your jimmies?

Contain your butthurt faggot

Dude in the blue would never survive after I recovered. RYL?

youtu.be/81_qZSFefAo
Just from the comments and from the vid with sound. I dont know what happened after. No one died. Watch it.

It's recent, it's a worldstar fight comp. It's between 40 and the current one, it's the 27th clip in the comp.

iirc he stole something from the guy

I would guess maybe his orbital bone would damaged, he'd be missing like half of his teeth, his nose is broken as fuck, and probably brain damage, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he talked different after a beating like that, but I can only speculate.
Either way, guy got fucked up, and I doubt there was a good enough reason for that.

Happened at Temple University. Kid is or was in a coma, the other was arrested. What I heard(mind you I'm just passing on what I was told, not sure exactly how true it is): Victim's jawbone broke and possibly protruded into brain. Doesn't know condition Aggressor is facing 6-8 years

but why u mad tho?

Is this alpha or straight up animalistic

Doctor here.
It's really hard to judge, but certainly the amount of time he seems to be unconscious is fairly worrying. Brain damage could be permanent and fairly debilitating if treatment is not sought urgently. People do die from being knocked out like this.

I haven't seen any jaw fractures personally from punches alone. Usually it's a makeshift club or heavy objected (only seen this in the prison population) but I wouldn't say it's impossible. The number of hits just increases the potential number of injuries but not the severity.

I usually don't care about teeth or nose stuff because that isn't often life-threatening.

Animal. I truly believe that there no rules when fighting, however once the guys out, the threat is gone. Move along.

I think that shit was more animal-like. And as I mentioned before, that was actually disturbing to watch.

In response to these comments, that's what I seem to recall reading somewhere. However, not sure if it's accurate or just people posting shit that they made up. It seems as though both of those ramifications are realistic, so it wouldn't be surprising if that were to be accurate.

There's gotta be more to it than "abloo bloo he said something I don't like".

No one goes off on someone like that with that tiny amount of provocation.

It would be very unusual for a jaw bone to protrude into a brain.
They're both made of bone and one is much thicker than the other.

He has sufficient cause for permanent brain injury from the blunt force damage from the initial fall and subsequent brain swelling alone.

Are you legitimately a doctor? If so, where did you go to school? And don't you think that the power and brutality of those punches were frightening and extremely damaging? It looked like it ripped part of the guys mouth apart, but I genuinely don't like looking at stuff like that, so I didn't watch the video too closely.

It's on Kaotic, too lazy to find the link but if you go to the fight category you'll find it eventually with sound and everything

I was actually super curious about the aftermath too

What the fuck is this thread? Why is OP so adamant about the details surrounding this video?

The poise tells you more than you need to know about the guy, really. He looks for a reason and he found his zone in the guy's breathing. It was totally mediated before the fact. I hope he gets the full 8. I don't want that kind of person walking the streets.

>doctor here.

Who cares, it's his thread, he can fucking jerk off to it for all I care. You don't have to be in here.

I love the guy who has to stand up and take his glasses off to make sure that actually fucking happened.

Soft tissue injury to the face always looks impressive.

I would not like to be punched like that but it could be worse.

Itt subhumans

>fight
>this was not a fight
>this was 2 drunk guys disputing an issue with one another
>sucker punches, or grapples, whatever, are for faggots
>you'd have to be pretty naive to get sucker punched like that in the first place
>this was not a fight
>this was two drunk guys being drunk

any motherfucker that goes to try and pick me up with that gay shit is getting an elbow to the spine right under the skull
or thumbs in his eyes, whatever im lazy enough to do