Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros...
Its been a long decade man. I've met alot of girls and I've been in alot of long term relationships.

For the second time now, I meet a chick, she sucks my dick, I finger her blah blah blah... moaning cumming the whole 9. Now its been a day and she aint answering...

tl;dr Met a girl, sucked my dick, no call back

HELP PLEASE

like literally all this happened in 12 hours.... half a day lol

Probably has a boy friend or she didn't think you were hot enough to carry on with. More then likely a whole. Multiple guys on the go type thing.

see she asked if I had a girlfriend and I let her know. She was telling me how shes single too...

Like there wasn't anything wrong I made her cum and everything, game was on point.

SECOND TIME MAN, I feel like girls from that town just dont call back lmao

Just a whore. Don't think about it too much. Quit messaging her unless you're saying late at night hey wucha doing then ask to fuck

Def finely has a so or someone about to be so

She was so tight man I dont think dick has been in her for a while.

But thats the thing I actually liked this whore.
fak

But she single on facebook... maybe soon to be boyfriend.

Man if that happens I'ma be pissed

yo dick prolly taste like ass, and she aint into annigulus

get over it... what are you hoping I say?

I showered before lmao, I;ve had a few gf's dick is fine lol

"I'm your next door neighbor come over I'll touch your peepee, also heres 100$"

You guys are great, thanks for your help
my internet buds never seem to fail

You blatantly use stimulants most likely amphetamine because I'm guessing you can't afford cocaine. You know I'm right. How do I know? I'm actually an og in the game. No joke

I mostly use caffeine to study, some racetams and adrafinil and shit
Not gonna do coke lol alright mr OG

College fag. Buy guns and drugs it's way easier till you die or get life

I mean once I finish college its gonna be a little easier lol. I'll buy some guns once i finish paying for college

How do you get bitches to chase you... new topic LMFK

True I'm going to college too in September but I probably already have a investigation so hopefully I graduate before I get raided and shit. In balls deep rn and getting more balls deep. Too many bills to quit 2000+ a month and college can't be a square

Be good looking, have money, talk to them and be clear you're try a smash. Simple as that. Different vaginas like different things just gotta try and get lucky

I don't feel you bro.. Maybe I'm actually a manwhore, but completely inhibited.. I wouldn't be trying to keep things cuz she's fast and easy.. So to my one-itis she's just a slut. To my manwhore self, there is still no feel bro. Because to that me she is also just a slut.

I just think It's strange people get up and go outside with the specific intent to go rub genitals with someone.. Seems like people only do it because we're all lost so we just eat meat and screw.

But uh.. So you fell in like with a girl who's easy.. I guess that kinda makes sense.. But she wasn't so easy because she liked you.. She's easy because she doesn't like herself. There's nothing you can do. Unless you actually have a life then you can get her to go out with you and your friends when she has nothing else to do but it'll still be meaningless

investigation? man you gotta stop fucking with that shit. You already doing good, dont fuck the good with some bad shit
see I've been with a few vaginas holmes, some work some don't my man. I just wish there was a one clear way to have it all

I've been with 13 girls so far, and honestly easy makes me fall. Cheap walgreens makeup and dirty talk 4 hours into the AM really froth my loins

Have over a million dollars you can have them all. But that's not realistic for most

I'll get that after college maybe, for now its just whatever works. I curled her tho. she was like 5'1 ish 120lbs

DID 8 REPS FOR MAXIMUM GAINS

The thread will die soon bros.
I love you all, you can do whatever you put your mind to.

except fuck hoes more than once
they aint callin u back