Hi Sup Forums. Today my school initiated a code red lockdown due to someone coming in with a knife...

Hi Sup Forums. Today my school initiated a code red lockdown due to someone coming in with a knife. Normally you'd think "A knife? Wow, lockdown for that?" At least i thought so.

Basically, in the morning this happened and I was sitting in my classroom in the dark (as you do during a lockdown) and I heard two girls scream.

Later on after the lockdown was lifted, there were police everywhere and we weren't allowed to going into the area where shit happend.

Then I was sent a youtube link.

Some fuck decided to fucking record this poor girl getting stabbed.

They were up top on the balcony, I'm assuming they heard screams and took out they're phone. They didn't say a word, they just recorded a 12 second long video of a teenage girl getting stabbed.

I've never experienced this in real life, I mean, I've been on rekt threads before, but this is so much different.

Two girls were stabbed and had significant injurys. Just a couple hours ago, one had passed away.

I don't know who you two girls were, but you were one of my fellow students, may you rest in peace.

Fuck, I'm sorry user.
You gonna be okay?

So, link?

You are a massive faggot. You should have been the one stabbed.

i saw a tread in here a few hours ago, saw the videa, pretty cool i guess

OP here, I meant to say the one girl to rest in peace. And best of wishes, and all my hope to the one in hospital recovering.

Who ever said Canada is safe?

videa isnt really worth your time. you will be disappointed user. its like ten seconds

Where's the video faggot?

Yeah, I think so. Just traumatized

Jeezus fkn christ you really are a hopeless faggot.

Actually found it. There's nothing that graphic. Not sure if he was stabbing her when the camera is trained on him first but then he moves away. There's a wiped blood stain but that's the goriest it gets.

people are like that, also, post the video

>you are on Sup Forums, remember?

Video got taken down. A lot of people saw it, it's not gory or that graphic, it's just scary knowing it happened. My apologies for being a decent human being Sup Forums anons

in other words, there is no video and you are making shit up

We still want to see it OP

Right fucking now google "Abbotsford BC Canada School stabbing"

see

>high school

OP you gonna get b&

Look, if you want to see it, find it yourself. I'm 15 and going to sleep. Just wanted to tell the world

It was probably a gook being BC and all

youtube watch?v=fJoKX7d-AXc

Wow, an Abby user. Hey m8. Hope ya aright. Was so fucked hearing that news. Got stuck in the traffic going down Ware, had no idea what happened till I got home. Take care, brother.

>Underageb&

You get an exception today

Pussy faggot

Thanks user. And goodnight :)

Not really... Most people are 18 in Junior and senior year.

man i would have shot that cuck. who stabs someone in a school, seriously?

Is that it?
It looks like a fucking mall not a school...

17** I'm 17 not 15 ffs

you learn real life lessons at the mall
only a dumbass goes to school

i am only employed because i hang at hte mall

She seems like such a wus little bitch with her retarded screams

Taking over for OP since he's crashing. I'm a young (but not underageb&) resident of the same city.

The school's brand new, was just built a couple years ago. This school is the shittiest out of the 5 or 6 high schools in the city, with the highest rate of low-income families, single parent families, problem children, etc etc. and also one of the most violent. Word on the street was this attack was completely random.

Completely random? Well that's a buzzkill. Was hoping for some fucked up high school love triangle involving a teacher. Instead we get autist goes on stabbing rampage, how original! Well any way i saw the video and i was not entertained. Pretty tame video not even sure why it's been taken down.

welcome to the bystander effect, something in human nature makes >90% of people just gawp when someone gets hurt. People more concerned with getting video than trying to help in any way.

Guy must have been batshit crazy, nobody just stabs someone in public for no reason unless they're coo-coo for cocoa puffs

Allegedly he's some 20 y/o and the girls were two best friends from grade 9. My guess it was someone under drug induced psychosis, a mentally ill individual, or a rare chance of being a terrorist attack as we have a few dozen (((refugees))) that've been settled in our city