What does Sup Forums think of this piece of shit

What does Sup Forums think of this piece of shit

Meh, just a girl who reads her dad's rants and gets paid for it. I see no harm in it.

who?

i'd put it in his ass

is kill

Thats a girl fag

Yeah who?

Her brother touches her and she likes it

{{Citation needed}}

Lt.Corbis is the hero youtube deserves.

what is this some youtube cancer?

Idk what that means

Who the fuck cares, some parents saw leafy and thought 'Wouldn't it be a great idea to fuck up my kid by giving him some overexaggarated rant bullshit to read'. I mean the only difference between her and leafy/pyro/scarce/all those faggots is that she is an actual child.

Hurder hurder look im 11 i can shit talk about everyone hurderr but if you respond to me you are a idiot for responding to a 11 year old hurderrr

>Itt i fucking hate her.

>i have shit opinions and useless videos, but i'm 12, so i'll still gain a following, especially once i spam my channel on 4chin

Why hasnt anyone fucked with the cunt? Shes fucked

because he's a bored 8th grader that welcomes any attention that comes his way

Yall posting in an advertising thread.

View Jacking by her dad

her earlier videos were good but her newer ones kinda suck a bit.

Let me do an impersination

"Har har Im 12, I say fuck on YouTube and Im cool cause my parents let me say it so fuck you all, Im the best"

Bitch needs a slap

What is she from? youtube or? got a link cunt?

Shes just doing what every other """"vlogger"""" on youtube is doing. Talking shit.

I think it proves some sort of point when an 11 year old can talk shit just as well as men in their 20s. Youtube is a joke and lt. Corbin is the punchline of how childish things have really gotten.

>Shes just doing what every other """"vlogger"""" on youtube is doing. Talking shit.

even doing the constant jumpcut shit other vlog girls do

the impressive thing is that she doesn't need to show her tits to do it

Because she has none

But the fact that shes so young only serves to prove how little it actually takes to be a leafy, or an onision, or a keemstar.

Because of this autistic spaz, we now know:
>anybody with a prebubecent brain can create this shit
>every """"vlogger"""" on youtube is no more useful or intelligent than an 11 year old girl
>and that people will always beleive that it isnt all a huge scam to begin with

Lol look at that tasty ass salt

Ikr, people cant figure out that if shes acting like just another leafy/onision/keemstar, that it makes those beta men look even more childish.

>an 11 year old is keeping pace with >20yr old youtubers
>better make fun of her as if i dont see the satire/irony in what shes doing
>being this autistic

>Satire.

You call us autistic when you are the one defending a 12 year old girl and using the word satire.

Please kill yourself.

I see no reason to believe she is being fed a script when she makes these videos... I wrote stuff like that when I was 13.

Whatchu got there, fishys?

Alot of bait

Was she featured in an erotica for degenrates?

Im not saying shes good by any means, user. Shes literal trash and im sure she isnt smart enough to play it off like shes being satirical/ironic.

She really just serves as an example of how awful youtube vloggers have become by being so young.

Trash should not be Famous on youtube

wut da FOK is going aun?

I think you have asppies

can't wait to see her sextape

It means you dont know that

is anyone going to tell us who she is or what

what

Thinks that she is the funniest motherfucker on the planet

Murica