A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxZLV5pVxhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wanna bang? thatll prove youre not a man

Step 1) Post nudes
Step 2) Get over it

nude with timestamp or your jsut a sissy lookin for attention.

I think your pretty cute, ignore those that harass you. It may be hard too, but it gets incredible easier as you age and discover you don't give a fuck about most things.

>worried about teasing
>femanon
Tits and timestamp or gtfo. These are the rules.

you are beautiful just the way you are.

send nudes please.

you look like Marilyn, but he's a dude I would probably fuck if I was in the mood

Newest of newfags don't know about beefy meatflaps.

welcome to Sup Forums tits or gtfo

Hi! Few things to start off =]
1. Yes, I'm replying to you because you're a femanon ( 'tis an awesome thing to see!)
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen! xD

It's Jessi Slaughter you morons. So many, so new...

lol. yeah.

You have gorgeous eyes and a very pretty face, but yes your haircut is a bit androgynous, although i honestly think it looks very good on you
maybe add a few cutesy accessories like bows, or very feminine tops to avoid people being confused

Normally I would say tits or gtfo buuuut I have a soft spot for pixie cuts. Rock that doo you look gorgeous with it. oh god I think I just threw up twice. once for calling an underage girl gorgeous and a second time for being a fucking white knight. gross

Kys

Kys.

Maybe not dressing like a gangster rapper would help.

Kys

Kys.

Kys

Quads. You fucking have to now...

Then grow your hair faggot

QUADS!!!

thats the wrong pic for this pasta m8

Kill yourself Brian.

All of the newfags in here getting baited by op should just kill themselves.

Fucking cringe.

>What should I do?
stop looking like a boy.

I guess it's winter break early this year Sup Forumsros. If there's one thing that's worse than summer fags, it's trackbreakfags...

Kys.

>Op
>underage

As much as I hate to say it, because I think women with short hair are really cute, it probably is the hair.
'Society' has gotten this stupid idea in its head that it's not 'normal' for a girl to have short hair (same for boys and long hair).
And especially when you're younger, society can be incredibly fucking stupid about the things it judges you on.

suck a dick

but s-short hair g-grils are p-perfect!

Kill yourself newfag cancer.

You can't call someone a newfag and then spell moran wrong.

i would say tits or gtfo
but just gtfo

Nobody knows who she is anymore..

Jesus christ

Gtfo newfag.

>she

ask your dad to get the cyber police on them

This. I'm seriously fucking disappointed in everyone.

yeah but dudes won't give a shit if its "not normal to have long hairs". Women care a lot about things like that.
op you néed to stop craving for attention, who care whar your haircut looks like

ITT: children

women with short hair are very unattractive. wear your hair longer

also
>You must be 18 years or older to post.

ITT:

Mods modd

Motherfucking

MOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSS!!!!!!

lick feces with timestamp or gtfo

tits or gtfo

So we can troll newfags with old Pasta???

Kekd

Nice rhyme

Anything older than 3 years, always works.

>Newfags

It feels very 2013 here.

Kill yourself

You should listen to my tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=bxZLV5pVxhw

fuckin transginger faggot kys jkjk I support all types of faggots as long as they stay away from me

Oh no. You should just kill yourself

Maybe he forgot to save the blue haired guy

post asshole