everything will be okay

It will, man. Everything will be okay.

Everything will be okay.

>everything will be okay
Happy now? Ok now go on with your shitty life as we all do

>everything will be okay

Sup Forums.... why?

Aren't there boards for your kind?

I won't. I won't lie to you because chances are it won't be okay. It'll be better, sure, but not anywhere near okay. You'll spend another 30-40 years in constant agony, just like everyone else. But you'll be happy from time to time. You might find someone who cherishes you and thinks the sun shines out of your ass every day of the month. You might get a job that you love and maybe they'll give you a raise. Not because you asked for it, but because they thought you're worth it. You might even have money saved in your bank account and live comfortably off it for the rest of your days. But the key word is 'might'. It won't be okay as long as you wallow in self-pity and struggle with yourself. Everything isn't going to be okay. It's going to be a massive pile of shit. But maybe life accidentally ate a gold nugget, and it'll be your gold nugget. You just have to dig through massive amounts of shit to find it; just like everyone else.

>I believe in you, user.

God damn that's a whole lot of unborn children sauce.

Basically this.

Everything will be okay.

Don't be a pussy and take the easy way out. Live through to be able to say fuck you to the bastards that push you down. Yeah, you only live once. So you better make this life count.

retard that's horse cum

Gosh, now I feel silly for not knowing what horse cum looks like. You clearly are superior to me, user.

Nothing will be okay it's all gone to shit, just kill yourself allready

>anno domini MMXVI
>>>not knowing about mare juices

ISHYGGIDIGGY DOODAH DIDDELY

I like chinese food :)

I feel so ashamed.

you retard you're just fucking blind it's obvious it was coming out of the fucking horse

>HURRRRR i'm fucking SUPERIOR because i'm not fucking nearsighted

Gosh, I feel even sillier now. My parents must be ashamed to have someone like me as their pet. I better an hero.

>i better an hero
stop it reddit

What's going on op?

>>everything will be okay

Just feeling depressed

Checked and felt.

neck yourself

Everything will be ok. Take my word for it.

Feeling depressed and being a mahoosiv faggot

Why do you continue to harass me? Not knowing what animal cum looks like isn't my fault; it's society's. I blame the very dysfunctional Norwegian education system.

stop talking

the way it was flowing was reason enough to know it wasn't they guy cumming

stop taking the beta approach

Oh gosh, here I go feeling again.

i said stop taking the beta approach

it doesn't work

Nice dubs, and I'm not a faggot, just remembering all the shit people in my life.

Oh gosh, how do I stop.

you don't stop you already failed

don't try tulpas bro. DON'T DO IT
youtube.com/watch?v=zEMEicS3MfY

DON'T GO HERE BRO
tulpa.info/