OP said Northern

OP doesn't run the world

hot

IRA

more please

Fuck ye ya dirty jaffa bastard.
Nice dubs.

Ok

Jesus lad, did you use her to pick your teeth when you were done?

Wow
Super cute

kek

ITT: protestant whores

That's right, bring out the Catholic whores...

I thought all protestants were whores?

oi cunts why does north and south Ireland have different currencies and am I going to have to left right goodnight every cunt because I'm Australian

Isn't this the girl in that "Take your gf to McDonald's"?

All Christians are whores. And the Northern Irish proddies are cucks.

Cos the northern irish are cucked by the faggy Brits.Brits are fucking land thieves just like the kikes.

Yep

Different governments, north's still occupied by the brits. Only if you're the kind of cunt that can't start a conversation without it turning into a fight, otherwise just buy a round when it's your turn and all's well.

And the Northern Irish have fucking horrible accents too, even the women sound like Ian fucking cunt pasley.

I would have thought that the Irish would love Aussies, they are very welcoming people, very friendly and a great laugh.

On the plus side we get dole and the nhs. It's kinda like having a really shitty sugar daddy that you hate, but put up with.

have her skype and twitter

:^

Sauce?

That's what I meant lad, just don't be a cunt is advice I'd pass on to anyone.

what's her skype?

Good for you
Her name is Eliza

she doesn't use

need more

Not for much longer you won't, no one will. Those cunts will destroy both NI and the mainland UK.

I would struggle with that advice, it's against my nature.

Get this junky skank out of here!!

Yep, taking advantage of it as much as possible while I still can. Kinda looking forward to the crash tbh, figure I'll just head off into the wilds and live off the land for as long as I can, an hero when that goes tits up.

Ok. I'd cover my dick in honey, dip it in an anthill for 20 minutes, and then pull it out and wrap it with poison nettles just for a 1/3000 chance to catch one of her sneeze particles on my earlobe

Well then prepare to get a slap or two. Avoid Derry, it's a shithole.

Good work, take the fuckers for all you can, because, as you know, those cunts would take twice as much from you if they could. Don't an hero, that means those cunts would have won, and no one wants that.

I think I'd be ok, I'm not too much of a cunt, I like that you call it Derry not L*nd*nDerry.

the fuck user

Desperate much?

Mammy didn't raise no tout.

good lad

I remember getting a proper good slap from my nana for calling it london derry, I only did it once....

Well lad I'm off for a shit, take her easy.

Good luck and good shiteing

You're lucky it was just a slap lad, huge cultural no no.

Fuck me it was like chocolate cake batter :(. Pretty sure I'm spending the day here, send tea and digestives.

Yep, I know that now.....

More please, I used to know this girl

Blimey, thats no good. I'll send you a red cross parcel

how?

She used to go out with a friend of mine

My arse

But to be fair, I was born and bought up in England, no fucker told me about the stealing of land, destruction of life and the sheer evil of Cromwell and his bunch of cunts nor the everlasting fucking that the later Brits gave Ireland, when I was older my dad sat me down and explained the lot. I'm still amazed that in England they celebrate cromwell, there are even pubs in a near by town called the cromwell arms. I know he was a republican, just totally the wrong sort.

You guys have far more Niggers and Muslims, the EU government you have isn't very good for you retard, should be begging for Brits down there IMO.

Don't forget the slavery which turned into "indentured servitude" once the church got antsy about Catholic slaves.

I think the person you are talking too has gone, you fucking racist scum

yep, forgot that one, with so much shite, it's hard to remember it all. One of my biggest fears is that Irish people may think that all English want this crap, we don't at all. We want rid of the fucking Queen too, we want a republic and we want you to be free.

Meh, tbh most don't give two shits about your average brit, unless it's the football wankers, at which point it's just point and laugh. Soldiers on the other hand, well, you know how that shit goes.

Eejit!

Brits/Irish are 80% ugly and/or fat

As opposed to Catholic whores,who'd rather trap you with a kid?

Thats cool, we hate those pricks too, they are a proper embarrassment to us all. And the soldiers?, well they are dumb cunts that want to die for someone elses war, cannon fodder and a waste of skin. I've spoken to a friends cousin who is Sinn Fein rep about it and he told me the same, then invited me to his house for food and drinks if I was ever in your country. He wasn't about violence, he just wanted to help sort out a mess that wasn't of his doing, proper salt of the earth type of guy. A human.

and where are you from?

Northern Ireland is the Compton of the UK

I'm not joking, honestly. She's from Magherafelt (or somewhere around there), is now a doctor (I think), we used to be friends on fb, initials are SJC.

Whatever, I don't care what you think - just post more, she's sexy af

North Europe with Asian GF. Lived Ireland some time though

blackirish mutts get the fuck out of here with you're spanish tard dna

and northern Europe isn't full of fat cunts either?.

what a fucking twat

Your*

Of course there are, but not in the same 'scale' as on the islands

and thats why my gf is French...

....Aye, tis a bit, but fuck it, kinda works in your favour sometimes. Remember going out to Amsterdam, yank sits next to me in a cafe while I'm trying to enjoy a latte and a nice wee spliff, starts talking shit to me like I'm in anyway interested, laughs at his own jokes, generally just being a cunt. Finally stops talking about himself for five seconds to ask me where I'm from, I tell him "Belfast" with the thickest accent I can muster while still staying deadpan. Cunt literally turns white, excuses himself, and out the door as quick as he can. Laughed my fucking hole off, enjoyed my latte in peace.

Anyone got a girl named Riognah or some shit like that? Talked to her a few years ago and she was hot. Should be 18 or 19 now

americans cant even tel where ireland is on the map so i doubt it.

the potato smell was probably too much for him to handle at that point so he excused himself.

jk i actually love any1 from the UK, cool accents, good banter, keep it up.

but aren't all yanks Irish? ha ha ha ha ha ha. If I ever meet you I will buy you enough beer to have a hangover for 3 days and enough weed to get over that hangover.

if you mean belfast yes it is a fucking shit hole but dont bring the rest of n.ireland into the same bucket of trash

Here, fuck up cunt or I'll set the boys on ye

the boys are too busy fighting over a conflict that ended decades ago

I hadn't showered for a day or two. Was homesick and missed the sweet musky aroma of potatoes.

its too easy to spot protestants here. just look for the flag draped streets

Dude, you ever been in the west? More tricolors there than all of down south put together.

Thought they were fighting over the drug trade?

at least those belong there lololololololololo

Yeeeeoooo

Why do you fuckers still hate each other? If it's all about religion it's pretty stupid in this day and age.

>all about religion
Oh my sweet summer child.