GET FUCKED COLON OMBIA

>shit team vs shit team
how exciting

butthurt

>THE CITY OF CHOKELOMBIA

>

Is football coming home again?

>pekerman won't stop memeing by playing medina and macnelly

Look these games are won with Jerarquia. Colombia's team is good but we don't have a lot of players with Jerarquia or Actitud

We've lost a lot of good players and are reconstructing our team in several positions. A lot of countries who are in that process don't qualify to the World Cup. I really doubt Colombia is in that position.

The players that played for Brazil - most of them- have played many many matches for Brazil A fuckton.

Colombia had several players who played their first competitive match for the national team. Specifically Wilmar Barros who is a defensive midfielder - a vital position.

Wilmar had a good game - even though he had an error - and this is important because we don't have good players in that position we don't have depth and al our players are around 28-30 in that position. Meaning that past the next World Cup they won't play.

Wilmar will learn from his mistake. He will go on to become a better player in fact. I bet you he will be a important future player for our team.

look at the rest of our side

Oscar Murillo has only played 3 competitive matches for Colombia but he was superb tonight.
Jeison Murillo has played a lot for Colombia but he's still young. Most CB's take a lot of fucking games to settle on any side and be trustworthy veterans like Mario Yepes or Ivan Ramiro Cordoba.
Medina has also not played a lot of games for Colombia - He probably played instead of Arias because Arias returned late from his vacation and has yet to start for PSV this season. Both players are quite young and inexperienced none the less.

The so called fuckton are Miranda, Daniel Alves, Marcelo, Nerman and William friend, Renato Augusto is relatively new and all the others are pretty new

We have some experienced players. Carlos Sanchez - Carlos Bacca - Macnelly - even Muriel - but these players really aren't leaders.

We lost a lot of leaders after our last World Cup.
We lost Mario Yepes.
We lost Abel Aguilar.
We lost Camilo Zuniga.
We lost Falcao.
We lost Luis Amaranto Perea.

And Cristian Zapata is injured

These are all the players who could be considered leaders.

James is far too young to be that kind of leader that we need.

That's the main reason we lost tonight.