When will this hoarse man just retire?

there are a lot of better narrators working for SporTV/Globo (best being Sérgio Maurício) but since this guy doesn't go away they're all wasted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26WeVVprqsY
youtube.com/watch?v=HXWg6Qe2HLg
youtube.com/watch?v=SGc-HFZDEgc
youtube.com/watch?v=utBLnMOmXaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He will retire after the Hexa. This means, maybe 20 more years...

o menino galvão

>i don't rate galvao

t.reddit

this guy sucked ronaldo's dick in 98 and gave him a seizure. he would suck any famous huemonkey player and give them seizures. true story.

Back in 2005 he didn't scream "OLHA O GOL OLHA O GOL" as if he was having a heart attack

youtube.com/watch?v=26WeVVprqsY

how the mighty has fallen

I like him

At least you don't have this asshole (Javier Fernandez Bonnet). Everytime he opens his mouth, the exact opposite happens. Example, he says: Colombia is playing very nice and the team looks organized. Right after he finishes that sentence, the opposite team scores

holy shit, what the fuck happened in 2006?

2 years away from russia, maybe we can pull it off.

provided germany flops somehow

Holy shit, that line up

nothing, I just picked randomly to remember how he was like

here, 2007, doing fine
youtube.com/watch?v=HXWg6Qe2HLg

actually think the "OLHA O GOL (x5)" thing didn't start until around 2012

he will probably give his last breath live on tv

>VASCO SIM, EURICO NÃO

No, I mean what the fuck happened to the Seleção

>tfw that's still correct

they were more worried about Nike commercials and samba/pagode than actually training.

Look at the second goal, jesus

I prefer that desu

youtube.com/watch?v=SGc-HFZDEgc

Pagodes, festas, putaria, relaxamento. Todo mundo de salto alto, achando que já tava ganho. Mas perae, como assim você não sabe? Foi há 10 anos atrás, cara.

Parreira is the source of all problem. He's also have a great responsibility for our 7-1.

I felt bad hearing him celebrate portugal's goal in the final, he just went up one notch and you could clearly hear his voice failing him

youtube.com/watch?v=utBLnMOmXaU

yeah it's terrible.

I think Galvão used to be a great narrator, but listening to him now is as saddening as watching the NT decay through the last decade.

>i watch globo
t. niggers

if you don't watch Globo neighbors will spoil you the goals because SporTV lags a few good seconds behind.

>spoil
wewlad are you one of those faggots who go ">m-muh series don't talk about it or you'll spoil it XDDDDDD kylo ren killed han solo" or stuff like that? Grow some balls, nigga.

whatever, I like watch the game live

He got lazy

Galvão is worse because he tries to look smart and to put himself in front of the sport.

>that based Juan pass starting the second goal play

now that's a CB

>hoof the ball up to the midfield while looking down
>brilliant pass, all calculated

The problem with Galvão is that he's old and he's getting slow when narrating things. It makes even harder to put up with his stupid comments.

stay mad, le ebin "cala boca galvão xD" memelord

>implying he didn't foresee this before he took the ball back

you know, that defeat to france was more humiliating than the 7-1, there`s no excuse for that team not dwinning, at least everybody knew 2014 Brazil was shit`

you can clearly see him looking up before kicking, m8
right after he nutmegged the chilean

mesmo se eles jogassem mal, se esse time tivesse vencido seria consederado o melhor da história disparado. Nome por nome comparável ao patamar da seleção de 70.
Desgraçado do Parreira, ao invés de treinar o time colocou-os para joga pelada em campo reduzido durante a "preparação".

Is an hoarse man a broadcaster?

is television an sport?

Yes

Wrong.

The line up should've been the same from the 2005 confeds team.

Cicinho for cash
Robinho for fatnaldo who was terribly out of form
Roberto Carlos for Gilberto was okay.

>cash

Cafu*

I like Galvao, he only bring back good memories.

1994 World Cup an early 90's F1 races wouldn't have been the same without him.