Can it be done?

Can it be done?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/LqdGR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes stupid nigger autismo, how is this even considered a challenge.

The test is whether or not the test subject will even bother to do the test. You did it, thus, you are clearly within the autism spectrum.

Everyone is on the spectrum you fucking spaz, its wether your high functioning or not

Put it in buckets and deliver it by hand

holy shit this is the first time I see a valid answer for that pic... I've tried for hours before back when this pic became a meme. Is this autist?

I did the same, but more shit

Are we allowed to use a pit system like real world civil engineers?

>of course yes

looks like trash but works right?

Yes

Yes friend, you are autismo, you assume extra rules for yourself for no reason.

I feel like the true challenge is to create single lines from each which only have endpoints at the symbol and the house it's targeting for that line.

houses supplied
no lines were crossed

Show me where it says that

nice

fucking repost fagget

imgur.com/gallery/LqdGR

sry mate, you're just autismo as I said this is not even a challenge

Dude you re trying so hard in this thread.. You re clealry autistic

>Everyone is on the spectrum
Is that the lie they are telling you tards now to make you feel better about yourselves? Because it used to be "You can do anything you want to do." And you can see how long that particular claim held water...

What I have found is that no matter where an autist is on the spectrum, they are slaves to literalism and therefore incredibly gullible.

Sorry to bust your bubble, user. Everyone is NOT on the spectrum. You have been lied to.
Again.

Haha le autism meme is funny

they are crossing
crossing here too

ez

I suspect 'crossing' is what you think it means, go back to 1st grade mate.

not what you think it means

nope

This hurts

WTF, I'm not a fucking engineer or builder, this is for them to figure out. I pay the cunts to do it, all I do is live in the fucking house.

You're an autist fucktard for asking this damn question. Go back to dick pics and fapping to trannies.

To the autists who figured it out for free, go outside, get a job and talk to chicks.

lulz

very easy

i forget to say its the first time i post OC in Sup Forums, i'm proud of myself

>ITT: A variety of autistic specimens on display.

Doesn't seem too difficu *cough*
"hello sir, i'm here to broney your son"
Fuck, lost...

found the autist

why make the effort of the third blue line going all the way around if you clearly gave fuck all about the other 8 lines crossing?

hehe