Im 23, have a minimum wage job and live with my parents...

Im 23, have a minimum wage job and live with my parents. What are my chances at landing a woman my age who is independent/has a real job/ college degree/ is semi attractive?

0/0

This

Does that make it 100% chance?

depends if you're going to college, planning to move out, you're attractive or willing to settle for a hambeast

100% chance of never finding her

effort/10

What if I told you I'm average looking but with a really good sense of style and really funny/fun to be around.

low but possible

i know this board has a vendetta against women but not all of them care about money.

they care that you make them laugh and that they can feel liberated around you and have fun with you. being poor is actually a decent way to screen out low tier women.

that being said, there are other qualities to have.
1 are you attractive? there can be some gap in attractiveness but most girls will want someone close to their attractiveness
2 are you social, outgoing, putting yourself out there to meet women?
3 do you want to advance your career? she may or may not care about this

im a college dropout going on 6 years with my gf who got her degree. shes a 8 im a 7. great relationship even though im a bum.

This is the reason you are on minimum wage user.

What if I told you that you sound like a fucking fedora neckbear and youre gonna die alone

indeterminant form

I'm moving out some soon. Will probably wait until then before I go searching for qt3.14s

Are you mentally challenged?

I'm 23 and I'm making at least 40k usd, no degree, I'm in an office. Minimum wage is cancer.

My fiancé and I are about to buy a house...how the fuck are you still with your parents? Do your have no social skills?

Literally a baby in a mans body.

learn pick up, google rsd

How much effort are you putting into this? Because, I don't get the feeling you're making much of an effort here.

>im an office slave
>anyone who isnt is weak
>i love it
>my life is great
>marriage makes me superior
>at least thats what i keep telling myself

If you've had girlfriends in the past, and you know how to talk to women then there should be no problem. If not, then you need to sort out your shitty personality/life circumstances.

>i know this board has a vendetta against women but not all of them care about money.

I'm very social and outgoing. I always meet a lot of girls through my friends but I'm too scared to actually go for them because I don't want them to find out I'm a degenerate scum who lives with his parents.

>40k a year
>buy a house
>23
Fucking hell how cheap is housing in America? are they made out of cardboard or something?

OP you don't have a chance. Bitches only want guys who are on their level or higher. Finish school faggot.

The solution is to stop being degenerate scum then. Find a better job, move out. It's not difficult.

You just sound like a pussy, i think that is your problem.

you don't know shit kid.

Better than minimum wage.

I'm also an amazon affiliate, I've been selling goods online, far from being a slave friend, my business keeps growing every day, next year I'm working from home.

This thread is honestly just really sad. Good luck with the minimum wage, that's like 16 year old status.

if she likes you then she likes you.

as long as she likes you, she wont care about your pay as long as it doesnt hold the relationship back.

>live with parents

girls dont care about this as much as you think. so if you two date, go to her place. and eventually move in.

i only work part time but we live together. just be confident and dont be worried all the time. if your situation doesnt stress the relationship then theres no problem

>buy

He means go into debt for 40 years not buy

Probably

Depends where you live, shitsville housing is cheap, Cali housing anywhere is expensive. Same wtih New York and some other states.

Women only want one thing, money. You dont have it just give up your dreams

yet im the one who lives with a hot gf working part time doing something i enjoy. you shitpost on Sup Forums all day

Saved up 80k combined. Debt is temporary, luckily I have a head on my shoulders.

Good luck fatty

good, good. he thinks debt is temporary.

just keep paying me to use my money. first a house. then a car. oh and college loans for your kids.

just keep playing the game. dont look behind the curtain.

I was in the same position when I was your age, user. I married a woman with two masters degrees and I will soon have two offspring, effectively replacing us and perpetuating the species.

Here's what you have to do:
Stop fucking around with shitty food service jobs. Get a job in manufacturing and work your ass off. Also show some initiative and go to school. Tons of single women in college who you know are at least trying to get educated.

It's doable. I'm 34, 400lbs, 6kids ,black,still lives at home,has a decent paying job,plays vid games,and I get laid pretty often still. You gotta know how to work and play the game son.

Don't expect some of these chicks to be 10/10. Expect some variables like chicks with 3's for a face but like 7-8 for a bod.

>i became a cuck but somehow think i am qualified to give advice

No kids. House is 100k. 20k remainder.

I can make 20k in 4-5 months.

Shhh.

your standards for a 7/8 wont be on par with OP since you're a fat fuck failure and on top of that black and playing vidya

0/0 = infinity

Dito, I was there, college degree and making 26k a year. 9 years later I have more than tripled my salary, got married, bought a house and had a child. It all started when I began targeting a career. Get you foot in the door wuth a real company, develop a skill for a few yaers and then target bettet companies for higher pay. The rest will fall into place

keep paying me your money. just pretend that you own it. your delusions are my wet dreams.

when i crash the housing market, i'll be back to buy your house for cheap then resell it to you at a premium.

what did you major in niggerman?

I'm not trying to reach his standards dipshit I have my own and know what my playing field is. There's the fantasy of what you want and the reality of what you can Fucking get.

you dumb loser

you are telling OP to simply settle for what he is? no wonder you are a fat loser. no drive to improve yourself

>spend a decade in poverty
>paying the rich to rent their house but call it "buying"
>90k salary, wife, and kids are the markers of success
good, good. repeat after me "i am the american dream. 90k a year makes me super special. i am superior. i am not a sheep. "

are you going to stop now nerd

Your good enough looking, find a man with money and you don't have to worry about a job, hell if i were a girl and as good looking as you that is what i would do.

Translated in to girl:
Average looking -> 90% of men are ugly -> so ugly
Good sense of style -> wears fedora
Really fun/fun to be around -> mistakes mocking for laughter

So at least try to describe yourself in a different way if you at least want to try to get a girl to like you. About 100% of male population could be described like what you wrote down, try to be original and maybe some chick would actually respond to that...

shhh. go back to sleep. be satiated with mediocrity. keep telling others how your kids make you a success.

22 I dont have a job. Mildly attractive, boring as fuck, no "game"... have a sexy ass gf (grade A booty

But I'm still getting laid. So am I really the loser? Really?

considering you are 34, 400lbs, living at home, yeah

why do you think having sex makes you not a loser? you are probably going to be dead soon since you are so fat

You're fucked.

>I came here for the cosplay pic

yes, good. keep ripping on a loser while you are barely any better.

i love the peasant infighting. it keeps you distracted while i suck money out of you.

But I will die had having a damn good sex life.........don't see how that's bad. And improve what? Do something where I feel a sense of accomplishment that millions of other Fucking assholes do and have done? Why? Nah I perfect my own environment and world duck everything else.

:o

hes waking up...

Step up dude. Quit trying to find somebody to support you and be a man. You have everything you need to be something and when you are women will look on you with respect and admiration. You cant describe yourself as a worthless nothing and think thats going to get you anywhere

Beautiful land in the south...very cheap.

0% chance, just an hero already.

>neckbear

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Hambeast.. You fucking poet you.

Is the girl on the left in the pic also the cosplayer? How did she enlarge her tits like that. Hmm, or is the shirt on the left just so loose ...

Can't wear a push-up or that sort of stuff, would see it with the costume.

he's right, you know...