I needed a new show to binge watch so I started Friends

I needed a new show to binge watch so I started Friends.

The first epsiode was absolute horse shit. Does it get better or is this basically the show?

It is pretty shit, but that is just me.

The whole first season is pretty shit. It didn't really find its footing until half way through season 2. Then it's great all the way through. Except the flashback episodes.

you wont really like it if you didn't grow up in the 90s. same with Seinfeld

I was born in 91

I was born in 98 and love Friends. Seinfeld is watchable.

this means you grew up in the 2000s

It gets better around season 2. The chemistry starts to click and everyone seems to get in their groove but if you don't like it past then you probably won't like it at all. If you're not white you probably won't like it either or under the age of 20.

It's probably one of my favorite shows.

so can you just skip to s2 without really missing anything?

It's fine up to the end of season 3. Then it turns into complete ass-garbage. Only continue watching after that for David Schwimmer because he really carries it.

Lot of seasons for a 90s sitcom!

Not sure if OP is just being an edgelord for hating something that was so incredibly popular, but I suppose if you don't like any of the characters then you won't like any of the humour either.

So yeah if you miss the first boat, then there's no point persevering.

For me personally, I have never laughed harder in my life at some of the episodes/scenes in this show. Ross' leather pants... jesus wept.

If you skip S1 then you're just going to have a hard time with S2 because you won't have any of the character building.

What crap. The show hits heavenly turbo mode in S7 and the only reason the show stops at S10 is because some of the actors wanted to spend more time doing movies. Despite earning $1M per episode on Friends.

>Only continue watching after that for David Schwimmer because he really carries it.
>schimmer so good in band of brothers, oj show, and other small roles in movies

Hiiiiiiiii.... millennial.

Its all shit dude, I've seen like six episodes from various seasons on TV. I've tried giving it a chance and its just awful. The only people that like it are people that don't have friends of their own and like to pretend they're part of the gang with their oh so whacky shenanigans. There was one I saw about some new years eve shit on TV and the one fag trying to kiss some chick; super cringy

totally wrong. I don't like friends because it's unfunny trash made for teen girls. Seinfeld is and will forever be a classic

>itt ppl born in the 90's trash on Friends

You little faggots probably think Miami Vice is a crappy show and the A-Team isn't any good.

It's pretty shit, the characters get worse every season
Especially Phoebe, she could have been good but they fucked it up

I watched A-team and the Hulk after school fuck off, there were better things to watch on tv than fucking friends

S7 is literally the worst season, everything past S5 is absolute shit tier excepto for S8 wich is just decent

it's seinfeld for women

you're entitled to your wrong opinion.

I liked the a team when I was 12-14. Friends didn't exist then but if it had I'm sure it would have seemed as shit then as it does now

Great show, I love it. Grew up with it with my family and liked it, had my phase where I thought it was the shittier Seinfeld for girls, but then watched it again and realized how great it was.

I'd say it does get better after the first season, honestly seasons 3-7 are my favorite, the last year goes kind of downhill but it's pretty great throughout

>nigger detected
friends is the comfiest thing ever

It's the same with things like Jurassic Park.

B&

it starts shitty then around season 3 its gets really shitty then by the last two seasons it's complete shit
be a man and watch Seinfeld