Hey bros, going to sweden next week

Hey bros, going to sweden next week.

Anything to do in Stockholm?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2011512/sweden-to-give-returning-isis-fighters-housing-grants-and-free-driving-licences-to-encourage-them-to-reintegrate-into-society/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get raped and murdered by dune coons.

Get raped by sandniggers. Enjoy!

probably the same this you do here. masturbate and cry.

Well i never cry after

Go to Cosmopol in stockholm and try it out you dont have to gamble just take a look inside its pretty cool!

why don't u goto iraq or syria instead, same culture, but living is cheaper.

The truth

this x1000

Is all the arab shit going on there really true?

I am half black and half white, i do not want to be seen as some kind of fucking arab and discriminated against.

Watch out for the swimming pool women patrols. All the sandnigger rapes made women paranoid and pissed off.
Too bad swedes are such cucks they won't actually do anything about it.

The best thing to do in Stockholm is tall blondes. Keep it racially pure.

>discriminated against.

The opposite dude! In Sweden you get privileges being a sandniggers. They love them more than their own people.

as a swede, you aren't welcome here. stay away you filthy mutt

A little late to start complaining. Go to bed.

Thats a little backwards

Wait, so cops patrol swimming pools? Why don't the men just defend their women from being fucking groped at pools

Thanks will definitely check it out

Not in the slightest.

thesun.co.uk/news/2011512/sweden-to-give-returning-isis-fighters-housing-grants-and-free-driving-licences-to-encourage-them-to-reintegrate-into-society/

If they do that for the "bad guys", imagine what the friendly ones receive!

Funny. I can't even get a work visa to go to europe as a USA citizen and you guys are essentially our cucks

oh yes, Swedes love to be cucked, especialy by sandniggers, it realy gets them going

get raped by mudslime nignoggers

Sup Op.
Was in Stockholm a year ago. It's sick.

Go visit the Vasa museum. It's cool. Bonus points for making the most hilariously unbalanced ship on the shitty game on the top floor.

There's a really nice restaurant next to the Nobel prize museum/institute that does moose or reindeer burgers. Theyre fucking delicious.

Finally theres a jazz cellar that's open on a Wednesday night till late if that's your thing. It was my thing and I liked it. Its at a pub called Wirstroms, downstairs in this pokey little basement.

yeah no, muslims are becoming the new citizens of sweden.
its called cultural elimination and the swedish government is pushing for it.