Give me on solid argument to vote at all for the POTUS. Do this without mentioning: "It's your Civil duty...

Give me on solid argument to vote at all for the POTUS. Do this without mentioning: "It's your Civil duty, "Trump/Hillary will when and we can't let that happen!", "because we're free."

Please try and convince me.

God damnit I meant win* not when.
I have autismo.

there isnt

local elections and issues effect you directly tho

If none of those reasons appeal to you then you really may as well not

This is true. I've always voted locally. Just have a hard time swallowing this large scale election bull shit

"Think global, vote local." The most honest thing I've ever heard.

because if you do not vote for potus, you have no right to complain when you do not agree with the actions or inactions of the next potus. the claim that there is no viable choice is a cop out. make a choice; even if you have to hold your nose to make it.

its just that, bullshit

learn to troll it and its much more enjoyable since you sure as hell cant avoid it

Vote Shilldawg so we can get some live stream suicides on Sup Forums aND other such delicious tears.

But if you did vote and your candidate gets in office, and fucks shit up, isn't you who can't complain? You got what you asked for.
I'm complaining that their isn't a viable choice on the ticket and writing in isn't gonna do shit. I'm just disenfranchised with the whole ordeal.

Vote Trump so every Liberal cuckold SJW (see post) will kill themselves.

How else can you write in Bill Murray

Vote candidate so other party will be adjectives about it

For real. Rules of the game.

vote 4 jill or sum1 elz
or better, print that ELECTORAL COLLEGE pic and put it in the envelope (if u use them there)

Probably am not. I just know I'm gonna get some shit for some people cause I'm not wearing a stupid fucking sticker saying I voted. Which even if I did vote, I wouldn't wear cause I'm not a child who needs a reward for a doing mundane task.

There's literally no reason to vote. The public has been deluded into thinking their vote matters or makes any kind of difference.

I overheard this yesterday in a store:
>"I just vote for all women (especially black women) and jews, whatever they stand for"
This was a white guy. Until people who decide votes like this are banned from voting, your intelligently selected and thoughtfully decided on vote stands no chance at probably a 1000 to 1 margin.

I agree. I just feel really upset and frustrated that my viewpoint is seen the crazy one.

>But if you did vote and your candidate gets in office, and fucks shit up, isn't you who can't complain?
if my candidate becomes potus and turns out to be a fuckup, for damn sure, i can complain and will. when i do and someone asks me if i voted, i can say that i did; i don't have to say for whom.

this is no different from a boss hiring that same person to do do a certain job. if they fuck it up, the boss can complain and fire their sorry ass.

it's a little more difficult to fire the potus, but it can be done.

yeah, i may have chosen poorly, and even held my nose, but i did choose so have the right to complain when potus fucks shit up; and they will.

Very low energy post

This election we have a serial killer running for president. She is a pathologic a l liar and a bought and paid for crook. If you never vote again vote against that serial killer bitch. Our lives depend on it.

>this is no deifferent from a boss hiring that same person to do a certain job. If they fuck it up, the boss can complain and fire their sorry ass.

I'll buy into that logic. But does that mean if I go into the polls and write in a vote, which isn't gonna count for shit, that now all the sudden k have a right to complain? That seems like a waste of my time for a right that I already possess as a human being.

You should vote because it is a civic duty. People staying out of politics allows power playing elites to hold on to that power. If we all vote our government will better represent our desires.

Right to complain? As if you can give/tar that away from anybody. Especially the fags lurking here. I'm sorry but that is just fucking stupid logic.

I have voted in every election I have been able to. I'm sitting this one out because i really have never seen a positive impact from it. It seems more the opposite in fact. We just keep voting the same people into the machine and enforce their will upon us. It's like a national case of Stockholm syndrome.

Plus you mentioned civic duty. See rules. Argument invalid.

I'm in a liberal state, so I vote R down the ticket to help strengthen opposition. For prez however got to go with the one who's plans make logical sense even if I disagree with them on many issues. So its hilldog up top and Repubs down the line.

if you write in micky mouse or some other nonsensical name, then no right to complain about the next potus. if you right in a name of a candidate who is on some state ballots but not on yours, then you have the right to complain.

the right here not a human right but is a moral right. complaining about the next potus when you couldn't be bothered to cast a vote at election time reduces the value of whatever complaints you make in the eyes of the rest of society who did vote. if you're complaining and didn't vote, i don't give a fuck about your opinion.

Vote for Jill because if she gets 5% she gets 10 mil in federal funding next election and that'll fuck with the two party system.

If you're already voting for local, POTUS vote is right above it. Do it more for convenience than duty. This isn't like ordering off a menu; you don't lose anything by doing it.