The only reason I smoke is bc I secretly hope to get cancer and die. What are y'all hooked on?

The only reason I smoke is bc I secretly hope to get cancer and die. What are y'all hooked on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6N0sNMKFO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Phonics

/thread

There are better ways to get cancer and there are faster ways to die. You, my friend, are addicted to nicotine. Nicotine is a fascinating drug, in that it will actually convince your brain of idiotic notions so that your body can obtain it: smoking tastes good, I want to die, we all gotta die of something, I can quit whenever I want, etc. Congrats on becoming a slave to the tobacco industry.

same here
i've been smoking for a year and my chest has been hurting for the past few weeks as i breathe or sit up. but i also have anemia so that could be it.
i don't want my teeth to turn yellow cause that's disgusting, but if i'd die after smoking like 5 packs of cigarettes a day i would do it without a doubt

>There are better ways to get cancer and there are faster ways to die
please tell us more

ordered some salvia from avalonmagicplants (salvia is totally illegal in my country). helps with my crippling depression. trips are insanely awesome

Me too. I don't like life

>
>>There are better ways to get cancer and there are faster ways to die
>please tell us more
Asking this on Sup Forums. Welcome, new friend.

Absinthe, love getting wasted, and Mythe gets the job done real good

Megh

Please do tell

Alcohol and amphetamine

youtube.com/watch?v=i6N0sNMKFO4

Quit smoking. Shits gonna suck after 3 days. Gonna suck again at about 21 days. After 3 months, you will be free of your addiction. If you feel better, great; continue being smoke free and enjoy the rest of your life. If you still wanna die, great; take the money that you've saved my not buying cigarettes and buy yourself a handgun. We don't need anymore pathetic weaklings in the gene pool anyway.

Well first you have to go buy some party supplies for your "siblings birthday party". Find a place you can order a tank of helium to blow up balloons. Find a seal-proof plastic bag. Connect tube A into slot B. Place bag on head and turn on gas. Painless and no mess.

Life is tough? Good. Get tougher.

Have a few strokes. See how you feel then. I quit smoking after 30 years. 7 strokes did it for me. I've lost all the brain matter I can lose. Any more and it'll be a poop sack for me. And a catheter.

Marlboro blacks

i dont drink anymore bc it makes me sick but amphetamine, klonopin, weed, and cigarettes are my daily drugs.

smokes of choice are camel turkish royals. marb reds if i cant find any.

I hate how it tastes and how it smells and everytime I smoke I am disgusted with myself. I still do it though bc I feel like I'm closer to dying. I mean like in a subtle way. If I committed suicide too many people would be too surprised

>Implying all smokers die from cancer
Op is a faggot. He will probably die in a smoking related fire.

27's

Smokings bad

fucking Sup Forums

you'll catch cancer here sooner than smoking cigarettes

I've quit smoking for almost 3 years. Got hooked again this year because I just went through a breakup. Smoking just helps me get through things.

Then just find an old building with lead paint and chow down. Don't engorge yourself, just as often as you smoke. Use your cigarette money for something else. Get new vidya for console of your choice or something.

Fucking kill yourself instead of get sick for months/year and be a burden on taxpayers.

Drink bleach, hang yourself, throw yourself out of your window but don't be a fucking pussy.

my reason is i forget all my problems and can come down & Chill 4 5min

i smoke just malboro red

Not really hooked like i am on cowboy killers but any spare money i have goes to kushoil

Marb black 100s same reason as you

Almost an hour and no sign of vape fags. Maybe Sup Forums is save?

then how do you order it?