19th birthday

>19th birthday
>spend the whole day at home playing video games and browsing Sup Forums
who /neetandregret/ here?
When did your life become horrible?
because i used to go out and have friends and was a complete normie...
Now all of my friends are either in school or on my steam list...

go out man, being a normie may seem like shit to the community here but at least its much better than being a sore lonely loser.
happy birthday, by the way.

thanks man...
but i have no idea how im supposed to just start going outside again...

Happy birthday user-kun. Go out and do something, even if it's alone. Don't rot on here for your Sup Forumsirthday.

happy birthday user, but the question is what game were you playing

I was the most perfect human ever until I was raped when I was 8 years old. Then at first I was kinda weird but still had friend. Moved to a new school. From that time i managed to make a friend/year and lose it some time after. Now that I gratuated bachelor I stay at home playing games and only go out to buy weed.

Happy Birthday :)

>buying weed
have fun with your entry way drug
next thing you know youre smoking crack in an alley

Already done coke, mdma, lsd and shrooms but drugs like that drives me a little bit (more) crazy

some warthunder
some warface
a little bit of dota 2 (that game is just pure trash, only play it with a friend who loves it)

And happy birthday OP btw, i'm a soon to be 21 years old virgin (except the dick in my ass)

One of my friends is Neet/parasite that refuses to get a job and always complains about being broke, unhealthy, and overall a fag. Pls OP don't be that much of a loser at least...

You start by leaving your room.

I was hikkiko during my 20's and the only people I spoke to offline were my parents. The hardest part for me was just getting out, but it gets easier the more you do it.

oh ive got a job
and go to school still
but no REAL friends outside my steam friends list

Op seems to try to get out of that. But as someone in the same spot as him, it's so fucking hard. You don't know what to do at all, you fear taking the wrong decision, and you do nothing at all.

Welcome to losertown, friend. It will only get worse from now.

There's still hope OP sometimes all it takes is taking up something like playing magic or some other card game for example, it may sound gross to some people but you honestly don't have to spend much (for magic) to have a fun time with other anons some friendly magic user sat down with me to play against my $20 deck and he ended up giving me like $80 worth of free cards...long story short there is some hobbies you can partake in for a bit of "entry" money I'm not a magicfag (yet) but I've met a bunch of honestly not so faggy anons playing magic like once a week (stay away from the neckbeards they might convert you) anyways that's my advice at least

thing is... i lve in the balkans
stuff like that is considered nerdy as fuck and theres no place to play shit like that
all of the guys are overly manly men alphas secretly teddy bears on the inside....
in my town i odnt even have a cinestar or other movie places to go
lets say i manage to get a girl
cant bring her home (shitty small house with parents)
only 2 places i can take her and thats a bar or a park
and im awkward as fuck in my language but a smooth talker in english (speak English with a better accent than most Americans)
JUST

Then I don't know OP that $20 magic deck made me some awesome friends but I understand what you're saying I was only offering what kept me from being a friendless loser...on the bright side you do have income so you still have options you aren't technically a loser yet

maybe if i moved out and became a filthy dijaspora?
but i dont want to be a filthy dijaspora :(

Jebi se

Just take a walk in the park or go shopping
After you got used to the outside world again, join a sports club or something like that. It's a great way to get some exercise and to meet new people

Only move out if you're ready to be a man I'd be pretty embarrassing to crawl back home to your parents because you couldn't make it

Ja mogu
Jel mozes ti?

Hell yeah, where you from Balkanfag

Hrvatska

I have many people how I consider and they consider me friends, not only normies. But I genuinely cant figure out why people are so excited for birthdays. Yay I was born today xx years ago, so?

i feel the same
im trying real hard to care
but i just cant
its just another normal day for me

Ahh I'm Macedonian living in the USA, but I have a lot of good Bosnian friends.

It'll get better man, hang in there.