Cucked Football Nations

Is there a country that is more eternally cucked than mine?
Always eliminated by 1 point
Or goal difference
Or a "miraculous" win by Trinidad and Tobago when they're not by any means favored.

>Pescadito Ruiz retired today as the highest active goalscorer in the world, beating Cristiano Ronaldo by 6 goals
>Highest population in Central America, yet get jobbed on by significantly less significant country
>In the last two qualifyers we were eliminated by one point or less

Gather round, ye bitter football cuckolds. Together we will weather the storm of eternal disappointment and hope for a brighter tomorrow.

Y'all can still root for us, we definitely wanted you guys to be in the Hex.

Thanks bro, I will always have your back just like you always have ours
>mfw Qatar 2022 has Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador get the three direct qualification spots for CONCACAF

>Highest population in Central America, yet get jobbed on by significantly less significant country

Who that?

>MFW my Atlantic coast thinks he has the right to get dubs

Hola Belice habla EspaƱol?

oh, British Honduras, always bringing the heat.

>Britpirates steal part of Guatemala
>Name it Honduras
FUCKING END US
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Could be worse, Panama was cucked out of the 2014 world cup playoffs during stoppage time.

Panama is a Baseball nation...
Football is ALL we have.

Mas o menos
Till tomorrow Morales

We cucked Guatemala in 2006 as well.

I fell bad for Carlos Ruiz. Guatemala never deserved his skills, no Guatemalan football player will ever be as good as him.

You mean Canada/Mexico/USA and watch as the 4th place CONCACAF gets assraped by the sudacas.

>canada
kek

>Canada

>canada
>this flag

>Carlos Ruiz

Doesn't everyone hate him?

>mfw a Mexican commentator said "El Pescadito will keep scoring goals for El Salvador for the next 20 years" the same day he retired.

ruiz is my favorite foreign player ever. yes even more than cuau.

>not based campos

kys newfig.

Also literally governed by a clown

Why is everyone talking like Carlos Ruiz isn't going to score against the US well into his

Why would anyone hate him?
Look at his adorable fishy face

Plz stop

>mine

you have to go back

>Panama choked to our C team and were so angry that we decided to play as always rather than give them the result they wanted

Literally their fault for not trying hard enough

And Canada in 1994. All we needed to do was beat you in Canada and we would've been in. Easier said than done of course, but still.